Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, her Dad striked again with his bigotry on his Facebook page. Anti transgender, anti abortion, anti feminist, anti same sex marriage... Just an old white male whinger with nothing creative, smart or compassionate to say. And I’ll bet she and Kurt are the same way :sick: I mean their church are very much teaching those same values. And some of the members are so strict they don’t even have premarital sex. Like Beth or the Rugby guy who was on the stage with her as „influential“ people. How would they ever accept anyone who is gay or transgender etc.
I honestly wouldn’t be able to stand my father, who I dearly love, if that is his way of thinking. But that’s just me I guess.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I noticed she has followed a shoot location page recently. I wonder if they’re looking to buy a property and hire out for Instagram shoots etc?
That shoot location page is located on her street. It’s incredible. She could only ever dream of creating something as incredible as that.

Reactions: 6
We haven’t seen any super christiany/preachy moments from Sarah in a while, she’s said a bunch of things this week.

I wonder if she’s doing this to potentially make her podcast thingy about faith too like Beth’s? Trying to cheat the Christian boy mum stans pleased

Pics are all from this morning
So many spelling mistakes. she can’t even spell Matthew or believe correctly. Above average in English my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh man, her Dad striked again with his bigotry on his Facebook page. Anti transgender, anti abortion, anti feminist, anti same sex marriage... Just an old white male whinger with nothing creative, smart or compassionate to say. And I’ll bet she and Kurt are the same way :sick: I mean their church are very much teaching those same values. And some of the members are so strict they don’t even have premarital sex. Like Beth or the Rugby guy who was on the stage with her as „influential“ people. How would they ever accept anyone who is gay or transgender etc.
I honestly wouldn’t be able to stand my father, who I dearly love, if that is his way of thinking. But that’s just me I guess.
That’s why I don’t understand people here who follow that Beth nutter. She’s on the same level as Sarah’s dad, she just hides it better.

Reactions: 41
bahahha the last reel she just put up malarkies nappy is in back to front 😂😂😂😂 LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
bahahha the last reel she just put up malarkies nappy is in back to front 😂😂😂😂 LOL
I thought so too ! I was like surely not, maybe it’s the brand? Haha

Also poor m always looks dirty. It’s not hard to change the onesie.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Their lives are so one dimensional. Why holiday by a beach when you live near one? Why not go inland to the blue mountains or somewhere slightly different to your everyday life? So boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Some times older babies workout how to take them off and remove them at inopportune moments (eg poop smeared cot) . Putting them on backwards is a way to try and thwart them 😊

Reactions: 6
Some times older babies workout how to take them off and remove them at inopportune moments (eg poop smeared cot) . Putting them on backwards is a way to try and thwart them 😊
I seriously doubt Sarah puts any thought into issues involving her children. She doesn’t do things like this with intent. She doesn’t care or at best she did it for engagement.

Reactions: 26
nah- not her perfect gentle angel ocean baby malloy! definitely just his dipshit parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We haven’t seen any super christiany/preachy moments from Sarah in a while, she’s said a bunch of things this week.

I wonder if she’s doing this to potentially make her podcast thingy about faith too like Beth’s? Trying to cheat the Christian boy mum stans pleased

Pics are all from this morning
How hilarious the bible verse is "Giving to the needy"... like she didn't just rip someone off with a used rug she claimed was "like brand new"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How hilarious the bible verse is "Giving to the needy"... like she didn't just rip someone off with a used rug she claimed was "like brand new"
I would never associate any kind of ‘giving’ with Sarah (besides giving us a headache right?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
and it’s a pull up!! Why would M be wearing a pull up??
Yeah I noticed this, someone in this thread said sometimes people put nappies on backwards to prevent babies ripping the nappy off but it’s a pull up so whatever way you put it on, he can still rip it off 😂

Reactions: 12
Has nobody else seen the major choking hazard with Mal in her stories….? An 11 month old laying on the floor eating crackers…. WTAF?! This parent has no clue. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.