Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has nobody else seen the major choking hazard with Mal in her stories….? An 11 month old laying on the floor eating crackers…. WTAF?! This parent has no clue. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Came here to post this - glad I'm not the only one who was shocked at this.

Reactions: 13
Why is her design 'aesthetic' just putting a bowls on piles of books??
Why not have the books on their own? Why not store them vertical like regular books and have the pots on their own?
She's done it like 5 times and it looks so odd
Screenshot_20230212-120122_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230212-120054_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why is her design 'aesthetic' just putting a bowls on piles of books??
Why not have the books on their own? Why not store them vertical like regular books and have the pots on their own?
She's done it like 5 times and it looks so oddView attachment 1954076View attachment 1954077
Wow, her decorations look 💩
I dislike most of what she’s used. The seashell, the stupid cross we all know too well, all of the bowls, these three poor bits of dried whatever in the vase at the top. That green picture frame is ugly af and doesn’t complement the photo at all and is it a 🙌 tray 🙌 or a piece of ✨chipwood✨ under the candle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230212_150151_Instagram.jpg

Hahaha 🤣🤣 What planet is she on? Fox has had the absolute worst sleep routine and all those day time naps she encouraged so she could have me time resulted in him being hyperactive at bedtime, which was often as late as 11pm. He then wouldn't sleep and needed to be in with his parents or else he had panic attacks / nightmares. As far as we know he still sleeps in their bed. But yeah, sis, keep preaching about how "on the ball" you were.

Also didn’t her peridermal dermatitis flare up the last 2 times she was preggers?
She says it's because she wore sunscreen, exposing the fact she never normally wears it. No wonder she's ageing so rapidly. Enjoy that sun damage girl ✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why does every baked good 'recipe' of 'hers' have to be "My FAMOUS _______." Who's raving about it? She isn't generous with her friends, people aren't clamoring for her recipes, plus nary a Sunee recipe belongs to her, they're just copied from elsewhere.

"A lot of questions about my nucleus" - gotta love the automated caption; I can't be arsed to actually listen to her voice but other influenzas don't seem to have nearly as many comprehension problems as her captioning does!

Stories_•_Instagram-10.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1954452

Hahaha 🤣🤣 What planet is she on? Fox has had the absolute worst sleep routine and all those day time naps she encouraged so she could have me time resulted in him being hyperactive at bedtime, which was often as late as 11pm. He then wouldn't sleep and needed to be in with his parents or else he had panic attacks / nightmares. As far as we know he still sleeps in their bed. But yeah, sis, keep preaching about how "on the ball" you were.

She says it's because she wore sunscreen, exposing the fact she never normally wears it. No wonder she's ageing so rapidly. Enjoy that sun damage girl ✌
How insane, for someone who seems to prioritise her ‘skincare routine’ everyday, remember seeing videos where she’s film it and say ‘oh M is in the other room’, and hardly wearing sunscreen😩

Reactions: 11
Interesting how her photo frame now has a picture in it. The photo she has is of her and Kurt when F was a baby.
Seems odd. Though when you know she loves her “peak” body and Kurt’s Ken doll looks, it isn’t surprising.
It’s just sad that she doesn’t have one of the whole family, but it is an improvement from just herself ogling her shredded abs, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does every baked good 'recipe' of 'hers' have to be "My FAMOUS _______." Who's raving about it? She isn't generous with her friends, people aren't clamoring for her recipes, plus nary a Sunee recipe belongs to her, they're just copied from elsewhere.

"A lot of questions about my nucleus" - gotta love the automated caption; I can't be arsed to actually listen to her voice but other influenzas don't seem to have nearly as many comprehension problems as her captioning does!

View attachment 1955552
"Famous", as in so famously bad, her sister bitched about her cooking on "Am I The Asshole" (**allegedly, but I 100% think it was her)

Also does anyone have a social blade update?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has made a tik tok about the Daily Mail doing a story on her not new rug. She will be lapping this up, thinking she's some big time celebrity. Of course all her fans are licking her arse hole in the comments, smug witch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Here’s her social blade update. Also FYI - anyone can set up a social blade account, it’s free and not linked to your social media accounts
Because you need to make an account, if she’s blocked your Instagram, and you’ve got it linked to your email, you can’t see on social blade 😬 (correct me if I’m wrong? But I can’t access it and assuming that’s why).

Reactions: 7
Anyone want to summarise the TikTok for those of us who can't be bothered watching? 😆

Reactions: 11
She just confirmed she STILL hasn’t legally changed her name! They’ve been married for almost 2 years (5yrs in Sarah yrs)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.