Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1950648
Kurt calling everyone dumb dumbs…..

It’s actually your wife that’s the dumb dumb but okay 🥴
He is actually the dumb dumb .. compression of the vertebrae in the spine is not a broken back .. if either one of those dumb f**ks actually researched would find that most people have compression in their vertebrae from contacts sports, poor diet resulting in mineral loss in the bones of the body. Like you said Durt .. it’s not encroaching on the spine so “you’re fine buddy”

ps north entrance not boujee .. it’s grubby, even coasties don’t wait to go to North Entrance 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
M was not swallowing on her boob at all. She’s just putting him on the boob for show and he would be so confused poor Bub

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
M was not swallowing on her boob at all. She’s just putting him on the boob for show and he would be so confused poor Bub
I was thinking the same thing, he’s not latched?!? And in my experience an 11 month old does not just lie there like a newborn - they are flailing and tweaking nipples and looking around the whole time. It seems very posed at best. I bet he was asleep and she just smooshed his face into her chest for a photo op 😒

Also why take such a giant camera to the beach, film your son hitting his father with a stick and carry on like you’re doing something amazing. At least m had a hat on for once.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I reckon it’s just a sneaky trip because she’s vlogging it.
Also, surprised a few things haven’t been mentioned yet:
1: skincare post and not an esmi product in sight
2: sis’ beauty filter seems to be glitching a fair bit on her cheeks lately when she’s talking really fast
3: is it part 2 or part 3 of the Kmart series?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck me dead this chick could not make it any more obvious that she reads here. ‘People have been congratulating me on my pregnancy. Apparently I’m having a girl’ you bleeping wish babe. Shut up. She knows pregnancy content gets her views so she’s trying to make pregnancy content without being pregnant. So bleeping cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“ I have such a better relationship with food and working out now, that I ONLY work out so I am strong enough to pick my MY BOYS CAUSE IM A BOY MUMMMMM”

Proceeds to do a story and says “do I look pregnant? Cause I’ve been working hard on these abs **does serious body checking**”

She always tells on herself when she does her stupid nonsensical unfunny stories and reels.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Here’s a thought, turn the fckn light off and maybe he’d go to bed easier
But then there wouldn't be enough light for her to film 🙄

Oh duck me dead this chick could not make it any more obvious that she reads here. ‘People have been congratulating me on my pregnancy. Apparently I’m having a girl’ you bleeping wish babe. Shut up. She knows pregnancy content gets her views so she’s trying to make pregnancy content without being pregnant. So bleeping cringe.
Exactly! What rumours? It briefly came up late last year by a few Tattlers but it was quickly dismissed as it was obvious she wasn't. No one thinks she's pregnant right now. No one. This is just a shady attempt at engagement because she knows even her saying she's not pregnant is going to trigger suspicion and get people watching her more closely 'just in case'. She's a nasty human being.

Reactions: 32
No words needed 😂😂 (sorry if these screenshots turn up really big on your screen I barely ever post on tattle from my phone 🙃)
9E410729-A489-4252-9A2B-E7625BF8EF48.png
229E546C-40C6-4C05-BBC5-40808BDA6956.png
36D47688-DF1F-4CD1-B20A-9EFBE07F1268.png

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Couldn’t afford south coast? Molly Mook, Gerringong etc?

Honestly probably not - Gerringong/Kiama are exxy and also - WE DON'T WANT HER 😅 Mollymook is getting up there too for the kind of property she would be after.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I noticed she has followed a shoot location page recently. I wonder if they’re looking to buy a property and hire out for Instagram shoots etc?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God she looks so gaunt. Also interesting that there’s been no Whitefox in sight. Also she’s tagging the brands she’s wearing. She’s so bleeping desperate for anyone but Whitefox to sponsor her because that contract is drying up.

Reactions: 25
She tried saying she's still breastfeeding and hasn't even gotten her period so cannot possibly be pregnant 🤦‍♀️
My SIL had this same logic and that's how she ended up pregnant with no.3 nine months after birthing no.2 🤣

With any luck Kurt is refusing to bang her at this stage. Considering Sarah has the most fertile god gifted minge on the planet she'd have gotten knocked up by now if they had a healthy sex life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she ACTUALLY still breast feeding ? Didn’t she stop breast feeding asap with Fox coz she couldn’t workout or something and was lying with formula in the corner ??
Nice try sez we know all you care about is your abs

Reactions: 17
I’d comment on her tiktok about body checking but sis is so manic she’s already miserable so why bother

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You mean like the scissors he knew not to play with and cut his hair with - twice.
07A6ED89-28DE-48FF-B2FE-563298E18F8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.