Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you, she is NOT breastfeeding at all anymore. All we saw a few months ago was her in that chair and a close up of M on her nip. When we discussed this a few weeks ago she showed up with some unconvincing video of M under a blanket "feeding".

Little does she know is that no one cares how her child is fed. This is just Sarah displaying her "pick me" behavior once again - "My BoDy is a WIZ at breastfeeding", "I know MOST women struggle with Breast feeding", "Not MEEEE though".

She sure does pick weird things to fixate on and then pushes and pushes lies for no damn reason.
It’s just like her claim that she’s ‘above average’ at English when there are misspelled words and grammatical errors in every post.

Basically, she can do no wrong, she’s better than everybody at everything, she faces more hardships than anybody in the world but her life is more amazing than anybody’s because she’s so positive and resilient. Anybody who says otherwise is just a ‘hater’.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Something that is always so off putting with Sarah’s content is how she always uses trending sounds in a context that isn’t remotely relatable lol. Like her recent TikTok with the “I can’t take it off” sound and the caption is “conversations with my 4 year old” and it’s just her applying concealer to a pimple.

Does she actually have stans replying to this going OMG SAAAAAAAME?

C9E0A35E-CC50-4A19-8818-8CCC75A9A021.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Something that is always so off putting with Sarah’s content is how she always uses trending sounds in a context that isn’t remotely relatable lol. Like her recent TikTok with the “I can’t take it off” sound and the caption is “conversations with my 4 year old” and it’s just her applying concealer to a pimple.

Does she actually have stans replying to this going OMG SAAAAAAAME?

View attachment 1943900
I'd more concerned about that mole, it looks like she's starting to grow a second chin :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way she has to add when she says her life revolves around her boys "Which I LOVE", it's like she's trying to sell motherhood to herself. The lady doth protest a little too loud methinks.
A normal person wouldn't need to say it because it just is.
View attachment 1941775
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God I hope Kivari aren’t sponsoring her - they’re a beautiful brand and I’d hate to stop buying from them because of their questionable marketing choices 😭
They probably are gifting, cause Georgie Stevenson was spruiking the brand in her stories. I don't rate their brand at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
With teeth that large, you'd think this swamp-donkey could at least chew more than 3 times before gobbling down whatever foul excrement lay in that bowl...indigestion much?!

Go surrender your body to a mental institution, for the love of God.
SWAMP DONKEY IM DECEASED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon she is still breastfeeding and trying to get M to feed a lot to try to burn as many calories as possible. I find it incredibly hard to believe that at his age he needs to be fed as frequently as she says especially if he's also having solids. I guess it is possible that he nurtures there rather than actually eating.

All over, what an insensitive way to boast about her whizz of a body. She acknowledged that many people struggle with breastfeeding but seemed completely ignorant that there are people out there who pump, mix or formula feed for reasons other than the mother's ability to feed e.g. babies that need extra calories due to medical conditions. It's also so insensitive from the point of view that many mothers have to go to work and either rely on pumping breaks, a freezer stash, or have been forced to introduce formula. I'm guessing she doesn't particularly care how triggering her little warble was.

Also, pretty sure that 'self-weaning' due to biting was more her weaning F off the boob than anything and doesn't really point to her being such a natural at breastfeeding. Just glad that she's finally starting to be truthful about that. She'd be a lot more relatable if she allowed herself to look like a normal person and buy stuff from kmart (not crazy amounts) and would talk about genuine things she struggles with outside of the noise made by the neighbouring property.
I 100% think you have nailed that the breastfeeding so frequent is to burn calories keep her lean. I’m also wondering if their trying again for another baby and she will make out oh it was a miracle, gods plan, we weren’t trying at all etc etc. 🙄 this whole season and wanting to not leave the current one she keeps mentioning. We know she doesn’t want to actually work and pregnancy does drive engagement right up!
Que all the we weren’t trying videos, bump 3.0.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Pure speculation here but maybe she told Kurt she still needs to feed M every 3 hours (to get out of dealing with Focks and other mum/wife/work duties) and when he hurt his back and was home for a few days he realised it wasn't true. However he probably didn't think much of it until she used feeding M as an excuse to bail on the shoot yesterday so he called her out on it. Sarah then flipped this around as Kurt being a diva and not understanding breastfeeding to get her mum stans flooding her dm's about how bad Kurt is and "Omg my husband is the saaaame, babe" comments for validation.

Gotta feel for Kurt. He takes his work seriously and probably could've booked a paying job in the slot allocated to Sarah's shoot yesterday. And not only did she waste his time and that of his team but she probably also caused a huge fight in front of everyone before she stormed out. So professional. All because she wasn't getting her way on set. She absolutely doesn't respect him or what he does.

Reactions: 26
Yawn, since Sarah is as boring as batshit, I thought I’d check out rival (oops I mean BesTiE frenemy) Beth’s podcast. It’s too religious for my liking, but at least it was a relatively calming listen. Beth’s not manic, and her voice doesn’t make my ears bleed.

A couple of interesting things:

1. She has not used HOGwash productions for this podcast 🤭, but rather, ‘Buzzsprout’

2. She leads very early on with her credentials (B.Psyc and Personal Trainer certifications). Sarah could never…as in literally couldn’t, as she has NONE 😂

3. She headlines the religious undertones of the podcast, to the point she says God sent her the inspiration for the title of ‘Seasons’ (bet Sarah is seeeeeething at that 🫠)

4. She likes dandelion lattes - Wonder how long will it take for Sarah to CoMplEteLy RaNdOmLy DiScoVeR this? ☕ (And then claim to be OBSESSED before dropping it completely).

5. Such a funny subtle dig at Scummy - Beth says New Years goal setting is over hyped and that hustle culture is toxic…LOL! Sound like anyone we know???🤔

6. She emphases being ‘prayerful’ about setting goals and intentions. I foresee this word will enter Sezzy’s vernacular verrrrry soon.💁‍♀️

7. She quotes bible verse a fair few time throughout and then provides her reading/interpretation. This was an interesting reminder to me that Beth (like her or not) really does seem to be earnest in her religious beliefs and convictions, and just how different this is to Sezzy’s performative brand of religion (that basically runs as deep as buying a ‘bible reading chair’ that she never uses).

8. She closes by recommending ‘romanticising’ your routine, especially when it involves difficult/new things. I am adding this to the mental bingo card of buzzwords that Sarah will start using (or ripping off…maybe she’ll start ‘Dating herself’ or some tit).

AD1A44A6-CAA8-4673-9CA3-AE40F7433868.jpeg
017F55DB-0632-4069-987B-F28CD28F5C67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This caption about lighting set up on an old photo after Sarah slagged him off yesterday because he was apparently being a diva and wasted time trying to get the lighting right for her 💀

Screenshot_20230208_121050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
48A78CF7-C837-47A6-882F-F5E54D9AA8BA.jpeg
DC473CC0-2ABD-4589-BCDB-82A0D9C73665.jpeg
Some real texture peeking through her filter. So curious about what her skin actually looks like in real life 😆 (probably just normal, but still).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yawn, since Sarah is as boring as batshit, I thought I’d check out rival (oops I mean BesTiE frenemy) Beth’s podcast. It’s too religious for my liking, but at least it was a relatively calming listen. Beth’s not manic, and her voice doesn’t make my ears bleed.

A couple of interesting things:

1. She has not used HOGwash productions for this podcast 🤭, but rather, ‘Buzzsprout’

2. She leads very early on with her credentials (B.Psyc and Personal Trainer certifications). Sarah could never…as in literally couldn’t, as she has NONE 😂

3. She headlines the religious undertones of the podcast, to the point she says God sent her the inspiration for the title of ‘Seasons’ (bet Sarah is seeeeeething at that 🫠)

4. She likes dandelion lattes - Wonder how long will it take for Sarah to CoMplEteLy RaNdOmLy DiScoVeR this? ☕ (And then claim to be OBSESSED before dropping it completely).

5. Such a funny subtle dig at Scummy - Beth says New Years goal setting is over hyped and that hustle culture is toxic…LOL! Sound like anyone we know???🤔

6. She emphases being ‘prayerful’ about setting goals and intentions. I foresee this word will enter Sezzy’s vernacular verrrrry soon.💁‍♀️

7. She quotes bible verse a fair few time throughout and then provides her reading/interpretation. This was an interesting reminder to me that Beth (like her or not) really does seem to be earnest in her religious beliefs and convictions, and just how different this is to Sezzy’s performative brand of religion (that basically runs as deep as buying a ‘bible reading chair’ that she never uses).

8. She closes by recommending ‘romanticising’ your routine, especially when it involves difficult/new things. I am adding this to the mental bingo card of buzzwords that Sarah will start using (or ripping off…maybe she’ll start ‘Dating herself’ or some tit).

View attachment 1944395View attachment 1944396
Pretty sure buzzsprout is just a platform you can host your own. So essentially she’s just running it herself 😂 slap in the face for her bestie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw this in the outspoken group and thought it was interesting. Given their answer it seems that automatically having your name slapped on something may not be enough to disclose an ad in certain circumstances! Aka report every single shady story and post from our dear friend Scuzz

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.