Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And sorry, but his personality is ‘stunned mullet’ - No fault of the poor innocent baby. She gives him zero stimulation and he’s constantly dodging hot oven air or drowning hazards, looks like he has has heat stroke, or shocked at Focks with scissors. No wonder he always look’s perplexed.
hahahaah the accuracy 😂😂.
Didn’t she also have a knife up in his face.
Poor bubba.

I think Sarah encourages and likes zero personality. Fox seems like an inquisitive toddler but she’s always rolling her eyes at him, complains how high energy is. So she’s loving stunned mullet because she doesn’t have to engage with him and he isn’t demanding her attention constantly like Fox

Reactions: 23
0414DA38-C288-4E9E-9F12-80A0E00F24A7.png

I hope Kurt’s comment is ironic… sadly I don’t think it is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
BAD2A0D2-D70E-4FDF-9A14-911F3C6A860A.jpeg

Has anyone else noticed that she’s changed her bio? Wellness, recipes, fitness and LIFESTYLE? Pick a lane! Preferably a lane leading to oblivion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where is her march Whitefox launch at? Leaving it till the last minute I guess. Shouldn't she be hyping it up?

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what happened to Beth’s mum? I had assumed that she must have passed away if she wasn’t in attendance at her and Brenton’s wedding late last year, but this post just confirmed it for me.
Im sure Sarah used this same book for Fox’s 1st birthday cake and said the same thing about her mum baking cakes (obviously still living). At this point I don’t know who’s copying who… they’re merging into one person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sure Sarah used this same book for Fox’s 1st birthday cake and said the same thing about her mum baking cakes (obviously still living). At this point I don’t know who’s copying who… they’re merging into one person.
I mean, I had this same book as a kid and got to pick what cake I wanted and mum would bake it 🤣 I think most Aussie kids would have?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean, I had this same book as a kid and got to pick what cake I wanted and mum would bake it 🤣 I think most Aussie kids would have?
We got to pick our dinner meal as well! Does that make me UnIqUe? Maybe I should start a podcast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[
0BAB8095-9FCB-4874-AD1C-0844DCD60F00.jpeg

In regards to the holiday house comment, might be a reach but any chance this says “central coast”? wouldn’t put it past Sezza to buy a ‘holiday/getaway house’ only 1.5hrs from her actual house, can’t stray too far from the shire!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.