Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s soooOooOooOoO busy with her businesses, being a mum etc that she doesn’t have time to move her body or eat. Hmmmm…. But she has time to insta story whilst eating lunch with chop sticks? Seriously? duck me those stories today were pathetic. I also cant believe her and Kurt’s relationship. They’ll be divorced within 5-10 years.

Reactions: 27
“It’s so nice not to have pressure on me to HUSTLE! WORK! Like… do that a little bit, but mainly I’m in Mum Mode.”

Excuse me, but wasn’t this witch in her ✨BUSINESS ERA ✨ less than 2 months ago!?

PICK A LANE. You’re a joke and everyone’s laughing! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
With teeth that large, you'd think this swamp-donkey could at least chew more than 3 times before gobbling down whatever foul excrement lay in that bowl...indigestion much?!

Go surrender your body to a mental institution, for the love of God.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhh, another day of the Sarah’s Day pendulum swinging, back to ‘I LURrrrrrrVe BeInG a MuM’ (as she literally complains about having to parent her children, and tries to scapegoat her husband for it).

She’s dead miserable in all aspects of life, and it shows. What’s more YOU DESERVE IT, SARAH 💁‍♀️✨

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why he needs to be on the tit every two hours. I have a four month old who isn’t eating solids and I breastfeed every three hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The breast feeding thing is a joke. I have a kid 2 months younger and he’s been on 3 daily feeds since he was 8 months. Also, there’s no way she would leak if she didn’t feed every 3 hours when her baby is 10 / 11 months old. Not if he’s weaning which she has shown he is with her pro level BLW. The whole thing was such BS that I’m convinced she’s not even breastfeeding anymore and she’s over egging the lie by going into such detail
And if it genuinely was as severe as that then she would get her Nanny to bring M on set so she can feed him and ensure she doesn’t go too long. What if she got stuck in traffic or something? It’s all LIES.

Also that give my body to my boys comment is so 🤮 someone needs to just take away her phone and get her off the internet.

Reactions: 38
This was the last full Tropeka sponsored post could find on her grid from back in Nov.
I’m not sure about vlogs as I don’t want to watch them to see if she’s mentioned tropeaka in them but do we think something has happened with them aswell?
Seems unlikely but very strange we’ve had no watery smoothie recipes from Sezdawg. Someone correct me if there’s been a post mentioning them since this though!
Cue the tropeaka ad. Hi Sarah! 👋🏻
D3882996-5385-4841-A24E-1E7BA85AD2A6.jpeg

Is this ad against the new rules? And where do we report it?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her morning routine appears to be drinking poopy bloom in her outdoor shower 😂
Screenshot_20230208-000505_Instagram.jpg

Bonus toe shot
Screenshot_20230208-000344_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Okay so the god worship is back.
What's the bet Kurt used the good ol' word of the Lord to talk Sarah down after she got defensive and then half apologised via social media?

There is so much wrong with every single thing she said today. She is honestly rage bating at this point.

How many people are on this thread? Can we just all unfollow her collectively?

She's literally a fever dream.
If you are in this thread, you shouldn’t be following her!! She doesn’t need to the followers!
---

Cue the tropeaka ad. Hi Sarah! 👋🏻View attachment 1943722
Report it here

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the breastfeeding thing is just her wanting to keep up the facade of ‘omg I’m sewwww busy! I have so much work to do but I cannot stay at the office to do it even though the baby is being looked after elsewhere and this has all been pre planned because I simply MUST go home to breastfeed! This is just life as a busy working mumma’.
when in reality she just doesn’t want to do either. Parenting OR working. This way she can pretend she’s doing both and thinks she’s the hardest working person in any room.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've reported her before for not disclosing ad when promoting Body Bloom and it was dismissed because her name is on the packaging 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Cue the tropeaka ad. Hi Sarah! 👋🏻View attachment 1943722
Message a link to the post to the ACCC’s Facebook page and briefly explain why you think it is an ad/ should be disclosed as such. There’s also a reporting form somewhere online but since they announced their blitz they’re taking complaints through their DMs 😍
---

I've reported her before for not disclosing ad when promoting Body Bloom and it was dismissed because her name is on the packaging 🙄🙄🙄
This is what I said: This is another undisclosed ad for a collaboration she does with a company. However, she is still advertising it without using the required hashtags

Also hopefully this crackdown and everyone sending in every shady thing she does they’ll be less forgiving

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Message a link to the post to the ACCC’s Facebook page and briefly explain why you think it is an ad/ should be disclosed as such. There’s also a reporting form somewhere online but since they announced their blitz they’re taking complaints through their DMs 😍
---

This is what I said: This is another undisclosed ad for a collaboration she does with a company. However, she is still advertising it without using the required hashtags

Also hopefully this crackdown and everyone sending in every shady thing she does they’ll be less forgiving
Definitely also applies to the Kmart shilling she did this week too. Let’s report away, Tattlers!

Reactions: 18
The breast feeding thing is a joke. I have a kid 2 months younger and he’s been on 3 daily feeds since he was 8 months. Also, there’s no way she would leak if she didn’t feed every 3 hours when her baby is 10 / 11 months old. Not if he’s weaning which she has shown he is with her pro level BLW. The whole thing was such BS that I’m convinced she’s not even breastfeeding anymore and she’s over egging the lie by going into such detail
And if it genuinely was as severe as that then she would get her Nanny to bring M on set so she can feed him and ensure she doesn’t go too long. What if she got stuck in traffic or something? It’s all LIES.

Also that give my body to my boys comment is so 🤮 someone needs to just take away her phone and get her off the internet.
I agree with you, she is NOT breastfeeding at all anymore. All we saw a few months ago was her in that chair and a close up of M on her nip. When we discussed this a few weeks ago she showed up with some unconvincing video of M under a blanket "feeding".

Little does she know is that no one cares how her child is fed. This is just Sarah displaying her "pick me" behavior once again - "My BoDy is a WIZ at breastfeeding", "I know MOST women struggle with Breast feeding", "Not MEEEE though".

She sure does pick weird things to fixate on and then pushes and pushes lies for no damn reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry, should have explained more. I didnt mean that she didnt disclose it. I meant because she’s making health claims in the ad.

Reactions: 11
Sorry for quick succession posting, but this made me 🤮… I know no one can control this, but it’s Sarah and I honestly DGAF. She has the ugliest feet I’ve ever seen. And her fingers and toes alllllll look the same, lol
9AD1FE2A-7691-4591-88FB-FBF2FE77BCC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I reckon she is still breastfeeding and trying to get M to feed a lot to try to burn as many calories as possible. I find it incredibly hard to believe that at his age he needs to be fed as frequently as she says especially if he's also having solids. I guess it is possible that he nurtures there rather than actually eating.

All over, what an insensitive way to boast about her whizz of a body. She acknowledged that many people struggle with breastfeeding but seemed completely ignorant that there are people out there who pump, mix or formula feed for reasons other than the mother's ability to feed e.g. babies that need extra calories due to medical conditions. It's also so insensitive from the point of view that many mothers have to go to work and either rely on pumping breaks, a freezer stash, or have been forced to introduce formula. I'm guessing she doesn't particularly care how triggering her little warble was.

Also, pretty sure that 'self-weaning' due to biting was more her weaning F off the boob than anything and doesn't really point to her being such a natural at breastfeeding. Just glad that she's finally starting to be truthful about that. She'd be a lot more relatable if she allowed herself to look like a normal person and buy stuff from kmart (not crazy amounts) and would talk about genuine things she struggles with outside of the noise made by the neighbouring property.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.