Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the last full Tropeka sponsored post could find on her grid from back in Nov.
I’m not sure about vlogs as I don’t want to watch them to see if she’s mentioned tropeaka in them but do we think something has happened with them aswell?
Seems unlikely but very strange we’ve had no watery smoothie recipes from Sezdawg. Someone correct me if there’s been a post mentioning them since this though!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Yep completely agree. Most Kmart stuff gives me the ick: promotes fast fashion, consumerism and not supporting its supply chain, rips off artists, smaller brands etc. It has some great, cheap stuff (e.g. silicone ziplock bags) but I'd never buy homewares, decor, clothes etc from them (and yes I understand my financial privilege saying this but also people who use Kmart as a cheap way of getting the necessities won't be buying the latest season of whatever cheap stuff they come out with)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
4024AF1E-EAE8-4A50-87F7-476B6A1F6984.png
In Sarah’s latest stories she said Kurt acts like she’s a diva because she’s on a ‘breastfeeding time limit’ but then says she doesn’t pump because she “just doesn’t like it”. If it’s costing their business time and money, isn’t it kind of a diva move to say she’s not going to pump just because she doesn’t feel like it?

I’m not a mum so idk how hard pumping is. I just thought if it was compromising the quality of their work, she would make it a priority?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1941530In Sarah’s latest stories she said Kurt acts like she’s a diva because she’s on a ‘breastfeeding time limit’ but then says she doesn’t pump because she “just doesn’t like it”. If it’s costing their business time and money, isn’t it kind of a diva move to say she’s not going to pump just because she doesn’t feel like it?

I’m not a mum so idk how hard pumping is. I just thought if it was compromising the quality of their work, she would make it a priority?
It seems very easily fixed if you just hire your sitter to come to the studio and mind your baby so you can breastfeed when the need arises? She loves to make a huge deal out of simple things to inflate her self importance and acts like she's the only mother who has had to juggle working and a baby :rolleyes: also I wish she quit eating on camera it's honestly foul :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Malakai is nearly 1 so she shouldn't really need to be on a strict breastfeeding schedule...baby should do just fine on solids and that full feeling usually isn't there anymore. Even my little one managed days at day care at this age and I fed her till past her second birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1941530In Sarah’s latest stories she said Kurt acts like she’s a diva because she’s on a ‘breastfeeding time limit’ but then says she doesn’t pump because she “just doesn’t like it”. If it’s costing their business time and money, isn’t it kind of a diva move to say she’s not going to pump just because she doesn’t feel like it?

GIRL BE SO FOR REALLLLLL.

M is almost 1 and is eating solids, he can 100% go more than 3 hours without a feed!
I’m pretty sure it’s like 3 feeds a day at that age? Wouldn’t you just feed him just before you leave, have your nanny (she keeps saying he is being minded but he has a nanny) feed him while you’re gone and then come back a couple of hours after that? She must be feeding to sleep and he won’t nap without it but she doesn’t wanna reveal that.

Reactions: 43
She seriously just said that Kurt, her husband who is clearly a hands on Dad doesn’t understand. Pff I think he knows she is being selfish and ridiculous. BF has been a handy excuse for her which is now running out of time.

Also her body is “A wiz at breastfeeding” apparently.

Breastfeeding wiz using her horse sized chompers on those chopsticks had me though.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
When she is moving her chopsticks around in her food it reminded me of the first episode of Skins where Cassie is moving food around her plate to make it look like she’s actually eating when she isn’t. In reality it’s a strategy employed by people with raging ED’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
My almost three month old feeds 3 hourly at the moment, I’m surprised Moo needs to be fed every two hours?? My first born was almost weaned by 1. Only two breastfeeds a day.. I feel like she’s just lying at this point. Happy to be corrected though.

Reactions: 27
GIRL BE SO FOR REALLLLLL.

M is almost 1 and is eating solids, he can 100% go more than 3 hours without a feed!
I’m pretty sure it’s like 3 feeds a day at that age? Wouldn’t you just feed him just before you leave, have your nanny (she keeps saying he is being minded but he has a nanny) feed him while you’re gone and then come back a couple of hours after that? She must be feeding to sleep and he won’t nap without it but she doesn’t wanna reveal that.
Yes thisss!!! He’s not a newborn or a baby under 6 months. He’s literally 1 next month! Just feed him food instead! Wonder how much longer she thinks she can use the breastfeeding excuse for content 🙄

It’s absolutely crazy to me that fox would actually do that though. I know we can’t compare children but I absolutely will, lol. my three year old would never ever try to take / use real scissors! Aside from being in a utensils block out of reach, my kid has been taught they’re not safe for them to use! Like.. 🫠
What you don’t understand is that Fox isn’t like other kids. He uses adult scissors, adult knives and adult drills because he’s just that special. He’s on a level none of us have seen before.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Seriously wtf are these even more ridiculous than usual outfits of late???

The too long Kmart dress; the green frilly thing that makes her look 100; this ill-fitted blue stripe shirt monstrosity. It’s not the clothes themselves, Sarah is just unbelievably bad at style of any kind - be it decor, fashion, food, hair…She just has this uncanny knack for making things look bad! 🤔🤮

I’ve noticed, surprise surprise, Beth wears similar things, but they just look cleaner, more put together, and suit her. She has also been making fashion styling-related content of late. Honestly the way Sarah can never have an original thought or develop an original concept is hilarious. And now Beth’s on the bandwagon with sEasons podcast, which must be driving Sarah mad 😂

Reactions: 27
‘So I show Kurt this vision of what I want this photo to look like, I sit down, we start taking the photos, and he’s like ‘no, the lighting’s not right’ and I’m like, as soon as I hear him say that, I’m like ‘that is… that’s like 45 minutes gone’. Not really. But like, the funny thing is, you see a beautiful photo and what you don’t see is the bts of that, the lighting setup of half of these shots is ten times longer than the actual shoot, so I’m sitting there like posing for photos and he’s like ‘no, we need to change the lighting’

okay, but why wasn’t the lighting all set up ready to go if you only had limited time to be there. You could easily have Tahlia stand in for Sarah to check it all.
or did she really only show Kurt the ‘vision of what she wanted the photo to look like’ right then and there and expect him to execute it perfectly because she only had ten minutes left?
If she knows the setup takes ten times longer than taking the photo she really should have been more prepared.

• Heart
duck me.

the way she eats gives me the ick. What is with eating everything with chopsticks lately? She’s a bleeping peanut.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s gone from 🦊 was exclusively breastfed to he was mix fed from 8 months to 10 months. Then he weaned himself only because he had teeth.
So why cant M be weaned now that he’s older than 10 months? Because he has no teeth? But he still manages to eat. She makes zero sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
duck me.

the way she eats gives me the ick. What is with eating everything with chopsticks lately? She’s a bleeping peanut.

I second the comment about it being an ED trait. Similar concept to eating with small cutlery. It slows you down, makes you eat less.

She’s trying to show her “haterz” that she is eating, when she’s only eaten 3 bites.

Interesting how she has stopped plugging her poopy bloom, and her fake drinking it. Maybe her contract with Tropeaka has finally come to an end.

Lol how her chat on Instagram about praying and her season of motherhood. Copycat of Beth. We see straight through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
ONCE A MONTH?!
I thought she was supposed to be doing more YouTube because she had so many great ideas and was in her ✨ YouTube season ✨
I always thought YT was one of her busiest money makers
SmartSelect_20230207_082454_Reddit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me.

besides the chopsticks.. what is she doing? I mean she is an adult, why on earth would you eat like a three year old?

926BC4EE-4CDF-42CD-B595-BF74B6EAD6BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
besides the chopsticks.. what is she doing? I mean she is an adult, why on earth would you eat like a three year old?

View attachment 1941803
Sorry if I’ve come across the wrong way guys, it wasn’t me hating on chopsticks, I think it’s just the way she eats, it quite literally makes me sick, me 3 & 5 year old eat better than her…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.