Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peridoe

VIP Member
"My interpretation of basically brand new is as good as new or immaculate condition."

She really just dug herself a deeper hole with this. That rug was three years old and nowhere near in immaculate condition, especially after being stored in her mouldy pool house, and to advertise it as such was dishonest at best and a down right scam at worst.

This has to be an egagement tactic because she's just making herself look worse at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

AlfDen97

“It’s so nice not to have pressure on me to HUSTLE! WORK! Like… do that a little bit, but mainly I’m in Mum Mode.”

Excuse me, but wasn’t this bitch in her ✨BUSINESS ERA ✨ less than 2 months ago!?

PICK A LANE. You’re a joke and everyone’s laughing! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gmik8210

Chatty Member
"I have a lot of space to fill behind me, like this bookshelf is very big" - HOW ABOUT YOU POP SOME BOOKS IN THERE SEZ? Maybe you can stack it with all the copies of your cookbook that will be rotting in the warehouse.

• Haha
  • Heart

HideyMin

New tiktok:

- Rehashes a #mumlife topic that has already been shared by mothers on tt a million times, "Does anybody else just sit in their car before going inside to their kids?"
- Forgets that usually other mums are coming home from work and not a fucking pilates class
- calls herself a warrior
- complains about being tired
- zooms in on her miserable milkers for a humble brag about how she can't even claim ownership of what she seems to think are Venus meets pam anderson tier knockers
- Coffee cup suspiciously in frame the whole time with logo present

All bullshit aside, the fact that this lady has convinced herself she is giving and generous in spirit (assumedly because she invests in the hell scape that is her church), her need to take up such relentless space in order to complain about the most menial things in life is just delusional.

What a mole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

catchat

You mean like the scissors he knew not to play with and cut his hair with - twice.
07A6ED89-28DE-48FF-B2FE-563298E18F8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Is this the very exciting content she promised yesterday? A manic shopping spree in Kmart where she spent $300 on cheap homewares that apparently look expensive, all the while bragging that it isn't a lot of money because the homeware items in her house are actually "very expensive", like the fruit bowl that cost over $100.

#relatable

Also, comment for part 2 as if she hasn't already filmed that video 🙄
also her filming this, talking about prices blah blah while sporting a $2000 YSL designer bag…. This woman has no conception of anything anymore

• Sick
  • Heart

Triceratops

One can only hope she hasn’t left M at home with just Kurt. What happens if he wakes up?
But the leg workout is really important, because she's "only" been doing pilates, HIIT and boxing!!!
If only she had a proper gym setup at her house so that this important task wouldn't necessitate her leaving 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I hate how she always says that she did so well with Fox’s sleep when he was younger! Girl, he is almost 4 and still has a bottle and dummy! I don’t think you’ve ever perfected it.

It’s okay to struggle weaning your baby, it’s normal but don’t pretend like this is M’fault.

Also her take on pumping is so dumb.
I don’t think ANY woman who pumps does it because she wants to, most of the time it’s because their baby won’t latch or they have to go to ACTUAL work (and spend their 30 min lunch break pumping). And both her kids had the worst latch ever so I don’t think she should pretend like she’s some authority on the topic.

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
Her 'nut free' lunchbox is a ham wrap, fruit, cheese cubes, foxy pancakes and maple syrup and more fruit and granola
Screenshot_20230221-111740_Instagram.jpg

Literally NONE of that is groundbreaking..
Clearly she's trying to make 'nut free' a new USP of Sunee but it's so fucking easy to be nut free! It's not like gluten/dairy allergies where they're hard to replace. JUST DONT PUT NUTS IN STUFF.
Also she wouldn't have to make up new recipes if she didn't use fucking cashew nuts in every bloody dish she makes in a pretence of making it 'healthier'

• Haha

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

Why is she making such a big deal about the nut free recipes? Surely she could make him a sandwich, with a banana and some veggie sticks in a bento box? Hardly need to CrEaTe ReCiPeS?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Spanner14

VIP Member
Sarah the tablecloth spent 6 stories desperately trying to get Fox to say he wants to cook for a YouTube video but he didn't.
Screenshot_20230226-103620_Instagram.jpg

She's also going back to her 'roots' again by bringing back insta stories.

• Haha
Sarah’s posted another TikTok which just confirms she has no idea what content is appropriate for that app, but more importantly reveals that she has been to Pilates this morning after a boxing class last night. I wouldn’t have an issue with this if it weren’t for the fact that she is constantly saying how “empty her cup is” and how she never does anything for herself….. it is just so out of touch and disrespectful to mothers who actually do not have time for workout classes 😡 she needs a reality check

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48