Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cumglaze

Sarah's Day #68 - Not a part of toxic diet culture anymore, except for 2 days ago, and the week before that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Dougjudy

When you're scraping the barrel for content (when there's no sponsored posts scheduled) so you turn it into Facebook Marketplace 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

annieray

VIP Member
  • Haha

Sv12689982

All she does is complain about breast feeding. Here’s an idea… just stop? It seems to be one of the root causes of her stress.

Reactions: 45

influenzaaar

VIP Member
So Kurt posted yesterday a bunch of ‘headshots’ for the HOG crew,(Sarah included) and when I say headshots they are very model posey not typical profession workplace type headshots.
Anyway, easy headshots lighting and angle are relatively different, and I just realised that last week when Sez was having that rant about going into HOG to shoot content she very much made it seem like the whole thing was just for her? Like it seems the session was for all staff headshots and of course it would take long to set each shot up CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT, what a POS Sarah!!!
Pics added so you know what I mean by the different lighting and set up’s
Of course hers is entirely different and not on theme

• Haha
  • Heart

HideyMin

Her endearing impersonation of her injured husband complete with shuffle walking:

IMG_9577.jpg

Not to mention, she's seemingly fake tanned, put on makeup and is promoting sponsored clothing.

The members of her family who swooped in to help may be feeling a little ripped off that she used the extra time to beautify herself, while Kurt was probably slumped up against the wine fridge in the storage room.

I wonder if Kurt forced himself upstairs so he could stay away from her for the next 6 weeks.

• Haha

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Why can’t she just do normal exercises. Why does everything have to be so over the top movements because the activate some imaginary muscle. I swear she makes up exercises that do absolutely nothing but make her look like a moron

• Haha
  • Heart

TickledPink

Chatty Member
Oh man, her Dad striked again with his bigotry on his Facebook page. Anti transgender, anti abortion, anti feminist, anti same sex marriage... Just an old white male whinger with nothing creative, smart or compassionate to say. And I’ll bet she and Kurt are the same way :sick: I mean their church are very much teaching those same values. And some of the members are so strict they don’t even have premarital sex. Like Beth or the Rugby guy who was on the stage with her as „influential“ people. How would they ever accept anyone who is gay or transgender etc.
I honestly wouldn’t be able to stand my father, who I dearly love, if that is his way of thinking. But that’s just me I guess.

• Wow
  • Sad
Anyone else feel really icky about her including the photo or Fox with his hands down his pants on Instagram 🥴 some of the comments are not it.
‘Prepare for Fox to become every girls crush’
‘Typical boy behaviour’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

peridoe

VIP Member
The pivots are giving us whiplash. At the beginning of the year she wanted to focus on her neglected YT channel. She then went all in on reels and tiktok instead.

Then she wanted to start vlogging again, but no wait, she's a busy mum of two who doesn't have time vlog so wanted to make home decor videos instead.

A few days ago she announced she'll be quiet on her socials for a while because she's super busy working on her 1000 projects.

Now suddenly she's all about vlogging again because Kurt said he wanted them to vlog again.

And we're not even in March yet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elelel

M was not swallowing on her boob at all. She’s just putting him on the boob for show and he would be so confused poor Bub

• Angry
  • Sad

ittybittytatty1

Chatty Member
I love that she preached she wanted to “ surrender her body to her children “ last week but today she is complaining that “ these boobs aren’t mine “ because they’re full and she needs to feed.

Also, you don’t get a medal for breastfeeding, Sarah, we are all aware you do it. You don’t need to talk about it 900 times a day. We fucking get it. Literally, we completely understand that YOU BREAST FEED YOUR ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD ALLLLL FUCKING DAY LONG

annieray

VIP Member
Honestly, the way she speaks is disgusting.
“I could feed 3 babies”, “I’m a dairy cow” “if you’re out of milk or formula give me your baby, I’ll feed it”

how about if you have a surplus of milk donate it…

Then we were treated to this image. This is just too much, we don’t need to see the close up 🤢
Geebus Christ, Sarah is such a fucking idiot.
I’ve been a Mum for about 2 minutes and one of the literal first things I learned was about supply and correct latching - hers has consistently been non-nutrious nipple sucking, nowhere close to a latch. That picture is pure bullshit, and Sarah trying desperately to sexualise her faux breastfeeding (for what end, who knows. You just look incompetent, Sarah).

Second, bitch thinks she’s hot shit saying she makes sooooo much mYlk. Uh, hyperlactation is a problem, Sarah. Not something to be proud of. Oversupply can lead to a poor latch, which (surprise surprise) we can see plainly. In an overactive letdown the milk rushes down too fast, and baby can’t handle the force (so will often not latch, or will cough, splutter, choke and/or vomit). Excellent parenting, you dipshit, Sarah.

Oversupply also cause foremilk/hindmilk imbalance, where baby gets too much of the former and not enough of the latter.

Last, it can cause excessive weight gain in the baby if you’re not pumping and dumping (or donating). Contrary to popular belief, while babies should be chubby, they shouldn’t be too heavy to be able to move (like roll over, crawl or stand at a developmentally appropriate time). If anything, to me Malcom looks like he struggles to move, and Sarah likes it that way (apart from being jealous that Beth’s baby is already standing).

I just don’t get how someone who has 2 kids and a midwife sister can be this much of a fucking failure of a mother when it comes to the most basic information. Most people wouldn’t be this completely stupid if they were perpetually drunk.

• Heart