Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guruhooroo

Has anybody considered that Kurt’s fractured vertebrae could be due to malnutrition? If you’re not eating enough calories and protein you can lose significant muscle mass (which we already lose as we age). Low muscle mass is correlated with low bone density and a low bone density can lead to low impact fractures. Kurt’s been eating Sarah’s disgusting slob for years and struggling with anxiety. What’s a bet these fractures are related to malnutrition due to long term poor diet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

recoveryqueen

And M DID take a bottle, albeit briefly. Stop lying and saying he never has because we've literally seen you bottle feed him with no issues.
Yeah but he’s a mummy’s boy and he’s very tactile! 🤥 They’re super close because they spent the first 12 years of his life in hospital together 🫠 he can’t be expected to take a bottle now because of their special bond ✨ …even if it wastes their entire crew’s time and resources!

• Haha

gmik8210

Chatty Member
But the leg workout is really important, because she's "only" been doing pilates, HIIT and boxing!!!
If only she had a proper gym setup at her house so that this important task wouldn't necessitate her leaving 🥴
Imagine being so self absorbed, when your partner is injured and you have two kids but YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM TO WORKOUT.

GO FOR A WALK WITH YOUR KIDS AND YOUR DOG. YOUR LEGS MIGHT LIKE IT.

• Haha
  • Sad

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
🤣 trying to make it seem like Mal is walking (or close to) when in reality he only started crawling 5 mins ago. Just let the kid enjoy the crawling phase. She’s always trying to rush stuff.
Anytime there is some sort or "milestone" or moment of grown with M all that rings through my mind is that SARAH BAITED A DISABILITY AND TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY with this child. I hate that always is just sitting in the back of my mind around this kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AlfDen97

421141BC-4BC7-4523-B7DA-BF42A30C3401.png
Is anyone else HORRIFIED by this!!!??? What if someone stepped on him? What if someone came past on a bike, not paying attention!?!? This is mind blowing to me.

• Wow
  • Heart

AlfDen97

Another exercise class on a week day... can someone tell this girl where she can shove her allegedly "empty" cup? She wouldn't last 10 minutes in the life of an actual working mother.

• Heart

gmik8210

Chatty Member
So based on the language and items in this paid post (from another “influencer” who has done the right thing) do we think maybe sezzy’s random frantic Kmart shop was somehow a paid post too? Seems pretty coincidental she was suddenly so excited about Kmart l.
100% WHEN HAS SHE EVER SHOPPED AT KMART. Her sofa is $10,000K.

I actually can't stand the fakeness of all these influencers who rode the wave from 2011 - 2021. It's gotta stop now. Enough is enough of this bullshit.

• Heart

AlfDen97

96A1D523-B7C1-442E-8B02-C8FA36E7B87D.png
The audacity of this woman trying to teach a lesson like this to her child. Sarah wouldn’t pour water out of her Frank Green water bottle onto a burning man, let alone feed the hungry from her own plate (metaphorical or otherwise).
After years of watching her gouge her young and vulnerable fans to spend money on shit they don’t need, shit that doesn’t work, or shit that she herself has clearly chucked in the bin after filming an advertisement for, watching this made me nauseated.

• Heart
Malakai is nearly 1 so she shouldn't really need to be on a strict breastfeeding schedule...baby should do just fine on solids and that full feeling usually isn't there anymore. Even my little one managed days at day care at this age and I fed her till past her second birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Spanner14

VIP Member
Also.. Fox be like "hey mum, stop lying and making shit up.." 🤷‍♀️

(Edited because I uploaded twice)
The same child who respectfully steals scissors and cuts his own hair 3 times. Clmbs on the work top with the knives. Plays with tape measures. Throws apples into ceiling fans in hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

HideyMin

This is insanity... Not only is she filming in public, amongst other parents and children, she's also meant to be there to support Fox in his extra curriculars.
Does anyone remember their parents attending these kind of classes?
As a kid you just want to show off all of your cool new tricks to your parent, making sure they're watching everything you're doing. Instead Fox gets this shit: His cretin of a mum, hogging the class's mirror, claiming she feels like she's drowning in a simulation because she didn't get to do her skincare routine.
I can't even wrap my head around the level of deluded you need to be to think it's appropriate to film this kind of content in that setting.

Sarah is obviously a pathetic attention seeker but she's also 100% losing the plot. Like bye, get help.

IMG_9966.jpeg

---
Honestly, the way she speaks is disgusting.
“I could feed 3 babies”, “I’m a dairy cow” “if you’re out of milk or formula give me your baby, I’ll feed it”

how about if you have a surplus of milk donate it…

Then we were treated to this image. This is just too much, we don’t need to see the close up 🤢
Yes! Like don't joke about sticking random babies on your tit. There are legitimate and non-repulsive ways to donate it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

recoveryqueen

9D279725-A82D-4C7B-B12C-9BC9380310FC.png
I feel like this is one of those situations where you need to ignore everything somebody says before they say ‘but’, what comes after is what they really mean.

She said she feels like she’s a sim, trapped in a pool with no ladder to get out. How is somebody with all the resources in the world struggling this much? I feel like she seriously needs help with her mental health 😬 it’s not normal to feel like you’re drowning…

• Heart
  • Wow

peridoe

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230212_150151_Instagram.jpg

Hahaha 🤣🤣 What planet is she on? Fox has had the absolute worst sleep routine and all those day time naps she encouraged so she could have me time resulted in him being hyperactive at bedtime, which was often as late as 11pm. He then wouldn't sleep and needed to be in with his parents or else he had panic attacks / nightmares. As far as we know he still sleeps in their bed. But yeah, sis, keep preaching about how "on the ball" you were.

Also didn’t her peridermal dermatitis flare up the last 2 times she was preggers?
She says it's because she wore sunscreen, exposing the fact she never normally wears it. No wonder she's ageing so rapidly. Enjoy that sun damage girl ✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

roomonfire

<<first time poster on this thread, long time lurker>> I actually LOL’d seeing her most recent story of Maka in the bath; she tries to make him say “mumma, mummy“ no less than 24 hours after her bestie Beth had her little boy say “mum” back to her before bed. The frenemy vibes are STRONG. Love to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
The text in yesterday's ebook ad reel: "That moment you realise exercise and living an active lifestyle doesn't require a gym membership."

Says the person with a gym membership, who goes to multiple pilates and boxing classes each week and has a personal trainer 🙄

How her followers don't see through her is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50