Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

recoveryqueen

Love how she said "I haven't got them done hardly at all this year" about her nails (great English). We're only like 6.5 weeks into the year... How often do people get their nails done? 2-3 times this year would be a lot for anybody 😂 you're high maintenance, Sez. You do things for yourself constantly. Get over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

justanotherlurka

View attachment 1950648
Kurt calling everyone dumb dumbs…..

It’s actually your wife that’s the dumb dumb but okay 🥴
He is actually the dumb dumb .. compression of the vertebrae in the spine is not a broken back .. if either one of those dumb f**ks actually researched would find that most people have compression in their vertebrae from contacts sports, poor diet resulting in mineral loss in the bones of the body. Like you said Durt .. it’s not encroaching on the spine so “you’re fine buddy”

ps north entrance not boujee .. it’s grubby, even coasties don’t wait to go to North Entrance 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Firsttimeposter87

She’s moaning in her stories how hard it’s going to be to parent now because she normally has two sets of eyes and now she’s been reduced to one?
So yet again, it’s not about Kurt it’s about her.
At this stage she is lucky that most of her stans seem to be young. It’s the ONLY reason she hasn’t been cancelled. If her demographic were women in their 30’s she would be slaughtered. My mum runs a daycare centre and she knows of so many new mums who are having to return to work far earlier than intended due to rising interest rates and the cost of living. Team that with their partners genuinely being out of the house from 6am-6pm for their work, plus most of them have older children aswell and Sarahs whinging about how hard her life is would go down like a lead balloon.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
just saw this on the FAYT label team (brit Saunders label) instagram 😂😂😂

(for reference it was a ‘what’s in Brits bag’ video and she had $160 all up in there)
56C1FDCC-3A07-43CF-973E-6183DF9C257D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

snarkism

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230131-141336_Chrome.jpg

Keep filling that cup at the gym babes, your followers clearly are sick of the gym rants or the fact you've neglected your injured husband and kids

• Heart

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Oof the internalised misogyny from her Stans. “Watching mum tidy all day and calling that work”. That is work you dense potato. She reckons cos she looks at spreadsheets on her screen in front of her daughter it will encourage her to work in the future? What kind of nonsensical justification is that. Honestly, big dense potatoes.

• Heart
  • Sick

MunchMel

Chatty Member
Hahaha didn’t she say at the fitness retreat that she did a PB in squats?? Like 70kg 😂 I’m not fit in any means but I can do reps with 70kg
---

sorry I should’ve read all the comments before posting 🙄 has been mentioned before
Just to note that weightlifting is all relative to your current weight and fitness level. For some people, 70 kg is actually quite a lot. If you weigh 50 kg or 90 kg, what you lift will be relative to you and your fitness. I just don’t want anyone reading this and popping 70 kg of weight on their shoulders because they think this is a low starting point.

• Heart

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Let's not forget the early days when Mally Moo turned BLUE (we had noticed he had odd colouring in her stories) and then there was the whole saga of "he's spent more than half of his short life in hospital" which was patently exaggerated. And she vacillated between him being ghastly ill and needing round the clock medical care to dragging him on trips, the poorly timed zoo trip and Focks' birthday party...so the evergreen question of "which one is it?" with Sarah stands...

• Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Imagine being so self absorbed, when your partner is injured and you have two kids but YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM TO WORKOUT.

GO FOR A WALK WITH YOUR KIDS AND YOUR DOG. YOUR LEGS MIGHT LIKE IT.
Only Sarah would make 2 days after her husband comes home from hospital with spinal compression fractures about her.

Today she rants about how empty her cup is, and she feels Saaaahhh Guilty because of not working while there is a baby sitter.

So what does Sez do...goes to the gym to use a band and floor....but don't worry, it's like she is working because "it's part of her job". What ever helps you sleep at night scuz

• Haha
Reactions: 46

annieray

VIP Member
Omg and in her rambly Insta stories the other day she said she hasn’t really videoed or showed Ms personality…WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!! He is 60% of her videos and Fox is the other 40%.
And sorry, but his personality is ‘stunned mullet’ - No fault of the poor innocent baby. She gives him zero stimulation and he’s constantly dodging hot oven air or drowning hazards, looks like he has has heat stroke, or shocked at Focks with scissors. No wonder he always look’s perplexed.

• Haha

ihatepickingusernames

I
Her cup is EMPTY yet she has the time to sit in her stupid red sauna for half an hour and also do her skincare routine.
She doesn't know what it's like to be a working mum rushed off her feet
I just came here to say that. Her husband hurt his back and since then she’s been to the gym, done a full skin care routine, sat in the sauna, sat in the car talking to her camera, sat in her office taking to her camera, and that’s only what I’ve seen when I think to look at her Instagram. Who’s looking after her husband and kids?

• Heart