Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else note how she made a smoothie, specifically said “where’s my protein?” but didn’t mention tropeaka once? Very strange.
So went and had a little squiz on the tropeaka site if they were still shipping her stuff or had her as an affiliate, looks like they still do but then I realised that the poopy bloomShit is 69 fucking dollars! Wtf is that normal?!?!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

gmik8210

Chatty Member
They have a crèche at The Loft, so chances arehe was there.
And I'm thinking that's not actually the room they do hot pilates in because in those hot rooms the temperature is maintained, ie. it's always 32 degrees, they don't turn it off when the class is over.

But also yeah her cup seems pretty full to me.

Triceratops

She would have made a big deal of the flight if they were in Byron. It's definitely the central coast based on her other stories. (assuming they would fly and hire a car rather than drive the 8+ hours)
Agreed. It does look like the central coast too. I'd assume it's an airbnb they're in to scope out the area?

annieray

VIP Member
I don't want to burst your bubble here but I also fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes very soon after birth, a few months on though and they stopped fitting again 😂 breastfeeding meant I stacked on the kilos and still haven't lost them since I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old.
My point is more that in letting go of expectations of what our bodies should look like, we perhaps create the right mental space for actual healing. That’s the mentality I hope to take into motherhood anyway (though I’m sure the trajectory won’t be linear).

Sarah’s always had tunnel vision when it comes to her body, and at some point I believe it’s paradoxically been to her detriment - I.e. she’s never been more hyper focused on what she looks like, but has also never looked worse imo, what with the haggard and balding appearance of restriction, combined with sun damage, face full of poorly executed filler and over administration of Botox, offensively large chompers, clubbing of the fingers, and dehydration from sauna abuse.

• Heart

android_x

Is it me, or does it seem like the rebrand of the podcast aligns to Beth launching her podcast? 🤔
Beth dropped that she’s launching a broadcast and suddenly Sarah starts mentioning about her podcast?
I think the podcast relaunch could’ve always been part of the plan since her followers ask about it pretty frequently, but that Beth’s podcast means that Brenton was no longer willing to be “featured” on The Health Code. So now it’s a relaunch and a rebrand.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I saw on her post on IG when she was making that smoothie yesterday, a sleep consultant had commented saying to dm her if she wanted any support….for free no doubt!
We used one (it’s not cry it out shit just help them not rely on things to get to sleep) best thing we did. Our child never slept more than 40min during the day from 6m. It was so bad for everyone

HideyMin

Sarah's day #68: In her family it doesn't just rain, it tornados. Click baiting the floods but didn't talk about them in real time.

Doesn't rhyme but surely someone can work some magic.
TILSE house tornadoes, NSW floods, drowning in breastmilk, they're still a pack of duds.

Last edited:
  • Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
absolutely. I only meant what I wrote, its impossible and therefore not reasonable to constantly watch a three year old. Thus keep your knives and scissors in a safe spot.
It’s absolutely crazy to me that fox would actually do that though. I know we can’t compare children but I absolutely will, lol. my three year old would never ever try to take / use real scissors! Aside from being in a utensils block out of reach, my kid has been taught they’re not safe for them to use! Like.. 🫠

lbwadoam

in the orange app people are saying that Ms condition is know to locals and was leaked here?
Is that true?
I never reading anything of that here..
No, it was just mentioned that M‘s condition is known to locals.

God I hope Kivari aren’t sponsoring her - they’re a beautiful brand and I’d hate to stop buying from them because of their questionable marketing choices 😭
I’m hoping she has just discovered their shop in Miranda. I also love their stuff and don’t want her to ruin it for me!!

Reactions: 9

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Team, I can’t find where the slut for a good tray came from? I’ve read a bunch of the old thread but can’t find- can someone help me out? ☺🤣🤣

• Haha

Ashlee1904

Anyone else get extremely triggered by the way she says “aesthetic” ??? Idk why it irks me so much but it does!!!! JUST SAY IT NORMALLY

binlova

VIP Member
Now I feel the need to let all of you hardworking people out there know that it is important to take time off! If you’re employed you have a right to have time off and your boss has to respect this.

And yes, that can mean ignoring your work e-mails/calls for a whole day. There are actually way fewer jobs that require to be available 24/7 than you think. Try changing your mindset if that’s how you think about your job.
It might make your life a whole lot more enjoyable ❤
except more people have set hours so even if you work from home ignooring your work emails in your PAID hours is not right

SillySausage88

I can’t believe fox still naps in the day at 4 years old. It bothers me so much when parents complain non stop about their child not sleeping and do absolutely NOTHING to help their child figure out sleep. There are so many simple things she can do to help the poor kid sleep longer but she just won’t do it because then how will she be able to milk it and complain and play poor poor Sarah
I saw on her post on IG when she was making that smoothie yesterday, a sleep consultant had commented saying to dm her if she wanted any support….for free no doubt!

• Wow