Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uboys

this is probably the most honest she has been, and it's only because there's no mention of work in this sentence 😂
9ECEF9D3-1931-497F-B0EE-0721F3658468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
There is a podcast called “Your Dream Life” that did a podcast episode with Sarah years ago. They did aepisode for each of their channel. YDL published her episode with Sarah, but Sarah NEVER reciprocated.
Such a turd move. 💩

Also, if anyone knows how to get rid of podcasts on Spotify, that would be great.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I wonder if the Kmart haul was “damage control” regarding the rug situation.
I know it is a bit of a reach, but I’m curious🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
I noticed she has followed a shoot location page recently. I wonder if they’re looking to buy a property and hire out for Instagram shoots etc?

• Sad
The other weird thing is that the number of posts is higher than in the screencap above. I know you can un/archive posts but it seems like a lot. And following 200 people in one day? Suss!

2136 posts in the screencap above vs 2743 just now...

View attachment 1968537
Thats so strange! Could Instagram possibly be having a glitch? Or is she being 💫sneaky💫
Edit: just went and had a look again and now it says 1.2m followers, will be interesting to see if she brought followers today, or if Instagram glitched 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
It's from sage and clare defs not vintage
Thanks for clarifying! I was just a bit 😑 that ppl were calling the style ugly when it is a traditional rug technique 🥰. So she’s got a dupe that she’s had rolled up for ages and has been used longer than she said. Who’s the dingdong Stan who bought it? 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Spanner14

VIP Member
I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.
If they were sent the wrong house SURELY the supplier would send the correct parts (for free or for a small cost). You can trust abandon an $800 cause you got the wrong parts

stollie

Anyone watch her latest tik toks? She is just saying poor me poor me mum guilt blah blah like she has no idea how privileged she is

• Heart
The stamp says "unique kitchen boards" so I think it is a chopping board
Yum, grating that parmesan onto your unvarnished outdoor wood table. Imagine all the germs on that
View attachment 2002925
---

I also thought it looked more like a lip flip this time round, it looks less puffy than before but her top like is still super large. But then her philtrum movement seemed normal so idk? Lil bit of both?

Spanner14

VIP Member
Found it. It's a beachfront penthouse Airbnb in The Entrance North area. Won't post the actual address as I don't want to do a Sarah and doxx them while they're still there, but if you search on Airbnb in that area you should be able to tell which one it is from her stories.
How expensive is it 👀

Thoughts on the kids in the sink . . . was it actually Kurt bathing them there because he could do it standing with his back, rather than bending over a bath?!?! Sez took the photo but they are looking at someone else?!