Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimoii

The Entrance 🤢🤢🤢
If she wants a nice house like she is posting on her Pinterest she is looking closer to 2 million maybe more.

Reactions: 6

hello874930

I noticed she has followed a shoot location page recently. I wonder if they’re looking to buy a property and hire out for Instagram shoots etc?
That shoot location page is located on her street. It’s incredible. She could only ever dream of creating something as incredible as that.

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I’m hoping she has just discovered their shop in Miranda. I also love their stuff and don’t want her to ruin it for me!!
Chances are , she liked the brand, emailed them with her stats, and is being sponsored by them.
She has shed herself of tacky collabs and is moving up to higher end brand deals.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
There is literally a social blade screen shot in the thread a few comments back. That’s more accurate than Instagram glitches.

Passwords

bahahha the last reel she just put up malarkies nappy is in back to front 😂😂😂😂 LOL
Some times older babies workout how to take them off and remove them at inopportune moments (eg poop smeared cot) . Putting them on backwards is a way to try and thwart them 😊

lbwadoam

This is what.. the second or third time now that 🦊 has cut his own hair?
How about being a responsible mother and moving the scissors out of your child’s reach to avoid the possibility of your child cutting his own hair/fringe .. again 🤦‍♀️

Also.. Shouldn’t she be keeping a constant eye on her “high energy” (or whatever BS terminology she uses for him) child instead of allowing him to wander off on his own for a couple of minutes.. only to find that he has been cutting his hair? Is she really not calling out to him or following him to see what her three year old is up to?

Move the scissors up into a high cabinet out of his reach. It’s literally that simple.
Are you sure he did it again or does she just refer to the last time he did it, last year?

I don’t think it’s reasonable for anyone to be expected to constantly follow a 3-year-old around. Especially when there’s a baby around.

cumglaze

Sarah's day #68: In her family it doesn't just rain, it tornados. Click baiting the floods but didn't talk about them in real time.

Doesn't rhyme but surely someone can work some magic.

android_x

Okay

I hate that I actually really like the swimsuit. Anyone know where it’s from. I’ll order another color because I refuse to get the same as sez
TJ Swim, the “Lilah” bikini. They commented on one of her posts saying they loved her wearing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

nbx512

Chatty Member
Another undeclared ad??
Report it!

I had a little heart attack as I saw them from another company on tiktok, loved them for my work lunches and after a ton of research bought them from a third company (the zero waste people) and if they'd sent Scuzz free stuff I would have felt like I needed to burn mine.

naturalbaylage

Sarah keeps saying that Kurt broke his back, but Kurt says compression fracture.
I don’t know the finer details regarding spinal heath, are they considered the same thing or is Sarah on the sympathy train express?
Not a stan, but they are exactly the same thing! Its just them trying to sound fancy with logistics.

Spindrifter

Does anyone know what happened to Beth’s mum? I had assumed that she must have passed away if she wasn’t in attendance at her and Brenton’s wedding late last year, but this post just confirmed it for me.
Ooh, I want that cake book now. Man, fuck influencers.

• Haha

Ashlee1904

Ok I went and checked, it’s Britt Cunningham I was thinking of, and truly she mainly just cleans her house 😂
Ah yes her videos are interesting lol. Usually I just skip pass then as they bore me. But you can tell from her voice that her content is sarcastic, whereas Sarah’s complaining is genuine. She has nothing positive to say, ever. Unless it’s something about her

peridoe

VIP Member
Here's a list of all the suggested thread titles in order of most likes. There's still 40 odd posts left in this thread so get voting if you haven't already. Click on the quote to go to the actual post to like it and we'll choose the one with the most likes.

Sarahs Day #68: Lies like a Rug & Lives like a Grub
Sarah’s Day #68: Cookbook is a “dummy”, just like this boy mummy
Sarah's Day #68: diet culture queen, vlogs & cookbook never seen; whitefox collab is cringe, designed especially for her minge
Sarah’s Day #68 Sezzy has no time for herself except for all the time she has to herself
Sarah's Day #68 - Not a part of toxic diet culture anymore, except for 2 days ago, and the week before that.
Sarah’s Day #68: Working hard, or hardly working? Photoshop fail and lip-filler smirking.
Sarah's day #68: In her family it doesn't just rain, it tornados. Click baiting the floods but didn't talk about them in real time.

ihatepickingusernames

View attachment 1946133

Has she always had clubbed fingers?
I know it’s been discussed that she has toe fingers 😂 but I’ve never noticed the clubbing quite so bad???
If not born with it it’s a sign of disease isn’t it?
---

View attachment 1946139
This was when pregnant with M. They don’t look so clubbed? I could be wrong though .
They don’t look clubbed to me, maybe it’s the shape of the fake nails?

Reactions: 4

Furggle

Chatty Member
One of the comments on her new "kids aren't content" sunee add talks about her being anti-screen time but featuring her kids a lot and her response is 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I really hope she's putting money aside for these kids since they're what's earning her most of her $$$ these days.
Please do share!

lbwadoam

Yes he did do it a second time! Not sure about a third. And I think it is very reasonable to make sure you keep scissors, knives etc away from three year olds at all times. Especially when your distracted by a baby and also when your three year old has already cut his hair once. You make sure the scissors are 100% out of reach. That way you dont need eyes in the back of your head because you know your house is childproof. Its simple parenting 101.
absolutely. I only meant what I wrote, its impossible and therefore not reasonable to constantly watch a three year old. Thus keep your knives and scissors in a safe spot.