Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
Aww look, Sezzy slamming things down in front of her toddler.
True form is revealed for an old Sunee Ad.

Naww and here she is again - throwing choking hazards at him.

Geez, everything she does is so nonsensical! Especially when she tries to make an effort, paradoxically.

Reactions: 7
According to Sarah in a vlog last Jan it was Kurt who hated that rug and wanted to sell it. And here it is in the Xmas vlog discarded in the pool house where Kurt built the sauna on top of it. Hope the new owners give it a deep clean 🤢

That rug has clearly been used for much longer than a week. A stan would have bought it regardless so why the pointless lies? She can't help herself.
Looks like another rolled up rug under it in the last pic you posted. Wait to see if that one’s for sale in future 😐🤢

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Vintage Beni Ourain rugs are still very valuable so there Is Defo a market for vintage versions of these. You don’t get them at Vinnies lol. Etsy has links to many in Morocco and there are traders on other sites. They are a beautiful rug from tribes in the Atlas Mountains but also many many fake copies and replicas. Why does she need to make up a story that is fake about the rug? Why not just say we don’t need it here it is for sale?

gmik8210

Chatty Member
God I hope Kivari aren’t sponsoring her - they’re a beautiful brand and I’d hate to stop buying from them because of their questionable marketing choices 😭
They probably are gifting, cause Georgie Stevenson was spruiking the brand in her stories. I don't rate their brand at all.

• Sad

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Here’s her social blade update. Also FYI - anyone can set up a social blade account, it’s free and not linked to your social media accounts
Because you need to make an account, if she’s blocked your Instagram, and you’ve got it linked to your email, you can’t see on social blade 😬 (correct me if I’m wrong? But I can’t access it and assuming that’s why).

Right? And if they couldn't send the right parts or you didn't want to pay you'd send the lamp back for a refund.

I bet Sarah bought a knockoff version which is why she didn't want to deal with the seller, is not bothered about losing $800 and is donating instead of selling it.
Yeah it seems such a lie to she say it the way she has when I think if you had the wrong parts from Kmart they would happily assist to get it sorted. Just shows how out of touch she is to be so flippant with an $800 lamp passing it off likes it’s nothing really annoys me 😬😑

SideEyes

Here's a list of all the suggested thread titles in order of most likes. There's still 40 odd posts left in this thread so get voting if you haven't already. Click on the quote to go to the actual post to like it and we'll choose the one with the most likes.
I forgot to put in the Sarah's Day #68 but can mine be included?

My (admittedly weak) attempt at a thread title suggestion:
Sarah continues to whinge, unhinge and grab her minge; forcing us to binge on the cringe

• Heart

twodotohh

The pivots are giving us whiplash. At the beginning of the year she wanted to focus on her neglected YT channel. She then went all in on reels and tiktok instead.

Then she wanted to start vlogging again, but no wait, she's a busy mum of two who doesn't have time vlog so wanted to make home decor videos instead.

A few days ago she announced she'll be quiet on her socials for a while because she's super busy working on her 1000 projects.

Now suddenly she's all about vlogging again because Kurt said he wanted them to vlog again.

And we're not even in March yet.
It’s called sTrAtERgy!

• Haha

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
She would have made a big deal of the flight if they were in Byron. It's definitely the central coast based on her other stories. (assuming they would fly and hire a car rather than drive the 8+ hours)
I should have specified.

I was referring to the Pinterest board regarding their getaway home.
I think the original plan was to buy in Byron, when the Pinterest board was created. I didn’t think she was in Byron in that story.
Sorry for the confusion.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Yeah, and Lisa’s content is only her children, she films other things in her life too. Plus, her videos are clearly sarcasm, and the jokes between her, her husband and kids are clearly satire, whereas Sarah’s are actually digs at Kurt and F, and constant complaining is actual complaining. GIRL YOURE LIKE A FKN MILLIONARE SHUT UP
Ok I went and checked, it’s Britt Cunningham I was thinking of, and truly she mainly just cleans her house 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ddoil

When has Sarah ever liked heavy weights? She says in this video “back in the day I used to love heavy weights”… TELL ME WHEN?!! All her shitty ebooks are either body weight or light weights!! Her lies are so unnecessary and stupid.

Both her and Kurt, mentioned in the past, that Sarah would dial down her workouts on her YouTube channel and also for her Ebook. Otherwise she trained pretty full noise.

Reactions: 6