Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She was considering this dress for a wedding but now it’s a Kmart shopping dress
Is it just me or should it be shortened? Is she leaving it long for a reason, like fashion? I’m short at 5’2 and alter everything so I don’t step on it.. is this not the norm / am I weird??

Reactions: 9

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
Love how she said "I haven't got them done hardly at all this year" about her nails (great English). We're only like 6.5 weeks into the year... How often do people get their nails done? 2-3 times this year would be a lot for anybody 😂 you're high maintenance, Sez. You do things for yourself constantly. Get over it.
Honestly when I used to get shellac done I'd gave to get them done every 4-5 weeks my nails grow so quickly 🤣 in saying that...yes we are only 6.5 weeks into the year

Nina1991

When has Sarah ever liked heavy weights? She says in this video “back in the day I used to love heavy weights”… TELL ME WHEN?!! All her shitty ebooks are either body weight or light weights!! Her lies are so unnecessary and stupid.
Hahaha didn’t she say at the fitness retreat that she did a PB in squats?? Like 70kg 😂 I’m not fit in any means but I can do reps with 70kg
---

Hahaha didn’t she say at the fitness retreat that she did a PB in squats?? Like 70kg 😂 I’m not fit in any means but I can do reps with 70kg
sorry I should’ve read all the comments before posting 🙄 has been mentioned before

• Heart

lokiofasgard

Oh honey, you're absolutely part of that culture still. Keep telling yourself you aren't though, I'm sure it'll make you feel better, probably won't make your ED prone fans feel better though.
Nope it is because she doesnõt really EAT ANYTHING

kij1997

in the orange app people are saying that Ms condition is know to locals and was leaked here?
Is that true?
I never reading anything of that here..

• Wow

SillySausage88

Ineligible? Does she mean illegible? Also how does she “develop” recipes but not know how to spell ingredients 😵
Remember our Sex so
Oh honey, you're absolutely part of that culture still. Keep telling yourself you aren't though, I'm sure it'll make you feel better, probably won't make your ED prone fans feel better though.
FML :sleep:

Of course she has to mention breastfeeding TWICE in this story, as if we weren't all aware she is still BF'ing Malcom 🥴 (nothing againt bf'ing past 12 months. I BF my boy till 16 months. Just hate that she has to mention it constantly)

Blueslop

They honestly just needs to chuck them in childcare a day a week or hire a nanny. They can clearly afford to and it will benefit her MH and the kids wellbeing too

Reactions: 8

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
The other weird thing is that the number of posts is higher than in the screencap above. I know you can un/archive posts but it seems like a lot. And following 200 people in one day? Suss!

2136 posts in the screencap above vs 2743 just now...

Cursor_and_Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Wow

TickledPink

Chatty Member
Isn’t their family going on their annual holiday up this way about now? That’s a big place just for 4 of them.