Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmik8210

Chatty Member
I didn’t think much of Kurt’s back injury at first, but now I’m a little suss? (Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist). But first they said different, conflicting things on how he broke his back, and now he’s up walking around looking pretty fine me? I don’t even know what they would have to gain if they were lying about this, but it just seems really odd.
Attention? Dying for attention from strangers.

Reactions: 11

Lina1

Why do I feel like she does this dumb shit on purpose purely for our entertainment?

kij1997

No, it was just mentioned that M‘s condition is known to locals.
ah okay, was wondering if I missed that.
it’s crazy to see though, that most people don’t believe the whole story around his condition anymore.
I really think people are starting to wake up to her BS.

android_x

I know some folks mentioned that Sarah has been wearing (or at least mentioning) sunscreen more. And I think we can finally guess why… Esmi is releasing a line of sunscreen. Looks like House of Groms at least consulted on their branding and marketing, too. Sezzy better be careful to appropriately tag/label any gifts or sponsored posts she does that feature Sun Skills by Esmi 👀

• Sick

lbwadoam

I absolutely support this sentiment and I think it is a really important message ❤

Unfortunately, it simply doesn't apply to every profession. For example, I'm a solicitor - I'm accountable to the Court and my clients to meet deadlines, comply with orders etc. I also work for myself, so I can't just check out for the day and ignore my phone and emails. The same applies to people who do shift work, or, who literally cannot make the financial sacrifice of having time off.

Sarah acts as if her work is equally important - as if she has that type of responsibility, that level of accountability and that level of commitment. The reality is - she absolutely doesn't. There are no consequences of her not picking her phone up and she is not accountable to anyone (as she has demonstrated time and time again). It is completely unfair, and frankly, embarrassing for her write captions like that as if she's "one of us."
Oh I wasn’t referring to Sarah, definitely not. And I understand that some jobs feel very important because you have a responsibility for others. I also didn’t mean that anyone can/should just drop their work whenever suits them to take time off.

BUT even in the professions you listed it must be possible to have a (planned) day off. Get someone to fill in for you while you’re absent. They may not be able to do everything you would have done while at work. But they can take over the urgent tasks that can’t wait.
---
Actions speak louder than words. Sarah may say she isn’t part of that culture, but all of her actions say she is
Miss Above Average in English wrote she doesn’t want to be APART of it anymore. So clearly - as she wouldn’t risk making a typo and confusing her audience - she wants to be included.

annieray

VIP Member
Is it me, or does it seem like the rebrand of the podcast aligns to Beth launching her podcast? 🤔
Beth dropped that she’s launching a broadcast and suddenly Sarah starts mentioning about her podcast?
How typical. She’s problematic and boring in her own way, but I’ll take Beth’s demeanour over Sarah’s shrill voice screeching ‘MeeEEeEEEEEEEE!’ any day.

If you compare Beth an Sarah’s episodes on Emily’s midwife podcast you’ll know what I mean…

Sarahnfocks

What happened to that podcast that was interviewing Sarah that time? Did it ever come out?

frogpalm

Has nobody else seen the major choking hazard with Mal in her stories….? An 11 month old laying on the floor eating crackers…. WTAF?! This parent has no clue. 🤦🏽‍♀️

HAHHA talk about damage control.

"This lamp is $800 and i'm going to DONATE it."

View attachment 1964034
View attachment 1964035
I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.

• Haha

Spanner14

VIP Member
I does look like a undisclosed add. It just strikes me as strange that such a big company would allow an unfluencer to work with them and advertised their products without disclsing it. Especially right now with the awareness and movement around the ACCC regulations on influencers.

It also feels like Sarah trying yet another content type. The "come shop with me", "Home wares haul", "how did I decorate with it" content creator style. She cannot land on her own content so just keeps jumping around and half assing everything.
---

Think a heap of them are deleted and blocked? I think she would have had some comments she wouldnt have liked on those videos.
ICYMI
Screenshot_20230206-130504_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

cumglaze

Couldn’t afford south coast? Molly Mook, Gerringong etc?

Honestly probably not - Gerringong/Kiama are exxy and also - WE DON'T WANT HER 😅 Mollymook is getting up there too for the kind of property she would be after.

• Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
Sorry, should have explained more. I didnt mean that she didnt disclose it. I meant because she’s making health claims in the ad.