Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the dermatitis story just before it got cut off.. Did anyone else hear her voice break and look like the colouring of her face looked like she was about to cry?

Honestly today's car breakdown was bad.

As a sleep deprived mum of a 3 year old, Ive decided I actually find it sad watching her pushing herself to the limit she got to this morning. She is obviously so obsessed with her body and appearance that, even in this short lived sleep-deprived season of her life, she cannot embrace or prioritise rest. She's evidently not coping with simple deadlines and organisation these days and could use the help of a trusted therapist to deal with how easily overwhelmed she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My lord..if my boss who owns the business just had a week off and is about to have another week off thought it was appropriate to film me and say putting up a tree was the reason no work gets done…I’d be soo pissed. Even if you’re “joking” productivity is a sensitive subject in work places.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At the end of the dermatitis story just before it got cut off.. Did anyone else hear her voice break and look like the colouring of her face looked like she was about to cry?

Honestly today's car breakdown was bad.

As a sleep deprived mum of a 3 year old, Ive decided I actually find it sad watching her pushing herself to the limit she got to this morning. She is obviously so obsessed with her body and appearance that, even in this short lived sleep-deprived season of her life, she cannot embrace or prioritise rest. She's evidently not coping with simple deadlines and organisation these days and could use the help of a trusted therapist to deal with how easily overwhelmed she is.
While I do agree that she needs therapy, all she does is rest and have me time every chance she gets. This bish has zero resilience because she hates her life of being a mum. She’s too selfish and lazy.
As far as sleepless nights, Sarah has made a rod for her own back. I dont have sympathy for her or Durt: We could all see this coming through the whole painful hambelly ‘season’ because she could have put her undivided attention into training 🦊 to sleep in his own room all night.
As for prioritising rest, with all the help she gets from daycare, her mum, the nanny, sitters and Durt, heck she even gets her cleaner to watch the kids, she could easily nap during the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If anyone who's blocked wants a good site to watch her stories, insta-stories-viewer.com is the best site I've found...its quite up-to-date, and doesn't lag.
I don’t know whether to thank or curse you for this. I’ve never been on Instagram so can only see static posts without a login, never stories. This was my first time seeing a Sez story, and Oh. My. bleeping. God.

She’s beyond insufferable. Why do I get the distinct impression that this is how Sarah is irl? The bitchiness, the entitlement, the braindead logic. I thought her fake YouTube persona was bad enough (and it is), but this?! This is the real her.

25E2DF17-9CCD-4060-901C-E625EB4A657C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m no Christmas tree expert but I’m pretty sure you don’t water real ones??? She said on her stories can someone come and water their tree while they are gone….don’t you just get one that’s chopped down and it lasts for how long it lasts??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m no Christmas tree expert but I’m pretty sure you don’t water real ones??? She said on her stories can someone come and water their tree while they are gone….don’t you just get one that’s chopped down and it lasts for how long it lasts??
Yeah, thats what Ive seen in the movies. HOG’s has one now because the idiots have been decorating it so go there?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We always water ours as it still helps to stop them drying out and the pine needles dropping everywhere

Reactions: 16
The poll and questions aren’t even anonymous.. she can see who sends responses in 🤦🏼‍♀️ also the answers to the questions she’s got the poll for are 100% tied directly to her shortsighted views. The kids poll got right under my skin, where’s the option for “trying but hasn’t happened yet” “trying but *god* has forsaken me” honestly she’s so infuriating with how closed minded she is 😑
Infertility would absolutely fall under “it’s complicated” pea brain cured her issues so surely if other people try harder th ey can do the same 🙄🙄🙄 I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone but man it gets under my skin how easily she has money makers.

Reactions: 9
Something about her sounded/looked really different today but I can't put my finger on it? Something was off...

Also has she never heard of like, helping focks feel comfortable in his own bed? She's gonna have the same issue with M in two years of she doesn't work on it

Reactions: 26
I work with drug-addicted and drug-affected people every day…watching her instagram stories just now made me feel like I was with a client. Talk about erratic, nonsensical, and jittery speech….

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know it's been said already but man, she was so manic today!!! I have never seen her quite like this!

And again shaming F for not sleeping in his own bed... that SHE bought... because he apparently BEGGED for it. Sis, he is 3. Don't buy another bed and then shame him for it. Be a MOTHER and help him feel comfortable in the bed you already own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Holy tit I think these latest stories take the cake for the MOST manic I’ve ever seen her 🤯🤯🤯 she’s basically screaming at one point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lol the way she talks like Fox should be soo grateful because he has 2 bedrooms.
He now has a bunk bed squished into the corner of the nursery and a double bed alone upstairs next to your content room and Pilates room 🤦🏼‍♀️ their house is such a fail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had a thought, maybe she takes duromine, it would go perfectly with her ED or she has ADHD (nothing wrong with that)

Reactions: 14
I work with drug-addicted and drug-affected people every day…watching her instagram stories just now made me feel like I was with a client. Talk about erratic, nonsensical, and jittery speech….
Same.. I haven’t watched her stories for months and months but had to check it out today and holy tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit, this is her face when she's reenacting how she feels when Fox get into bed with her.

Maternal Sezzy

IMG_8753.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So after watching Saraghs story today really got me thinking about the whole influencer trend. It’s just so bizarre that we as humans have become so interested in watching other humans talk absolute nonsense on a public forum. But it’s even more weird that Saraaagh goes about her day and then decides to fling out her phone to have a meltdown to all her followers about absolutely nothing!! Humans are so bloody weird right?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.