Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After someone mentioned that WF didn't even post about them I went ahead and snooped through their Profile.. Sarah doesn't fit the "standard WF model type" which I guess is their preferred customer base in any way. It's so funny to look at 😄 all those women are literally gorgeous, put-together and done up completely - and Sarah just wouldn't even fit in if she even got posted.

Reactions: 15
Why does everyone on here seem to be glorifying this Ellie? And why the comparison? I mean, Sarah scratches the ✨wholesome✨ topic a bit every once in a while. But she was always more of a fitness/lifestyle influencer who is obsessed with what she eats.

And btw I’ve checked out the wholesome store and I have to say these PJs look like a remake of Sarah‘s crap from last year.
It’s not glorifying to point out that someone else - a fellow influencer in the lifestyle space, and someone Sarah is known to copy, no less - is objectively doing a Christmas PJs launch better. There’s absolutely zero doubt that Ellie’s business approach in general eclipses Sarah’s.

The comparison is quite apt. Here are 2 seemingly quite similar Australian influencers, working in the same genre, even sharing similar sponsors, who have similar family make ups, lifestyles and business foci. Yet one (guess who) is intensely problematic, ignorant, and downright narcissistic, with a terrible business acumen and zero qualifications in anything; whilst the other is only problematic to the extent that influencers in general are problematic (something regularly acknowledged in this forum), listens to apparent feedback (see her recent rebranding and business pivot to eco/sustainable/low waste products), doesn’t act like she’s the centre of the universe, and is actually qualified to dispense the advice she’s monetised.

And for the record, I think Ellie’s pyjamas are ugly too. I wouldn’t buy them. But they’re at least in step with what’s trending this season - They look similar to what Country Road is promoting right now in terms of sleepwear without being an outright copy, and imo not at all like Sarah’s checkered Cotton On tablecloths from last year. Oh, and they come in a ‘mini’ version too. Not to mention they were released in a timely way, including for pre order, and with clarity around when to order for Christmas.

So yeah - sorry not sorry. But The Wholesome Store and Ellie bested Sarah again here. And I say this as someone who’s not subscribed to Ellie and who barely watches her content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
After someone mentioned that WF didn't even post about them I went ahead and snooped through their Profile.. Sarah doesn't fit the "standard WF model type" which I guess is their preferred customer base in any way. It's so funny to look at 😄 all those women are literally gorgeous, put-together and done up completely - and Sarah just wouldn't even fit in if she even got posted.
I also noticed this. They call their models and influencers babes and Sarah most definitely is not a babe. She's neither glamourous, sexy or voluptuous. In fact she's the total opposite. It really does make you wonder how and why she's still partnered with them.

Going back to the PJs, notice she hasn't said a peep about designing them this time around. All she's said is she loves how they've turned out. Every single other release she's bragged about dEsIgNiNg it but this time crickets. She 100% just picked out her favourite print from a bunch of swatches (like she always does). I don't think there's even any branding on them, just some hard to see S and D letters. Perhaps that's why this launch feels more underwhelming than usual. Her heart isn't in this one. It's almost like she knows it's going to flop so isn't interested in putting the effort in. Oh well.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
It’s not glorifying to point out that someone else - a fellow influencer in the lifestyle space, and someone Sarah is known to copy, no less - is objectively doing a Christmas PJs launch better. There’s absolutely zero doubt that Ellie’s business approach in general eclipses Sarah’s.

The comparison is quite apt. Here are 2 seemingly quite similar Australian influencers, working in the same genre, even sharing similar sponsors, who have similar family make ups, lifestyles and business foci. Yet one (guess who) is intensely problematic, ignorant, and downright narcissistic, with a terrible business acumen and zero qualifications in anything; whilst the other is only problematic to the extent that influencers in general are problematic (something regularly acknowledged in this forum), listens to apparent feedback (see her recent rebranding and business pivot to eco/sustainable/low waste products), doesn’t act like she’s the centre of the universe, and is actually qualified to dispense the advice she’s monetised.

And for the record, I think Ellie’s pyjamas are ugly too. I wouldn’t buy them. But they’re at least in step with what’s trending this season - They look similar to what Country Road is promoting right now in terms of sleepwear without being an outright copy, and imo not at all like Sarah’s checkered Cotton On tablecloths from last year. Oh, and they come in a ‘mini’ version too. Not to mention they were released in a timely way, including for pre order, and with clarity around when to order for Christmas.

So yeah - sorry not sorry. But The Wholesome Store and Ellie bested Sarah again here. And I say this as someone who’s not subscribed to Ellie and who barely watches her content.
I see. It’s nevertheless a bit strange to me that she is so often used for comparison and labelled as the one who does it better. She’s Australian and on Instagram, but I didn’t think she was going for the same audience as Sarah or just in general very similar.

Anyway, I will keep quiet about this topic now. You do you ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see. It’s nevertheless a bit strange to me that she is so often used for comparison and labelled as the one who does it better. She’s Australian and on Instagram, but I didn’t think she was going for the same audience as Sarah or just in general very similar.

Anyway, I will keep quiet about this topic now. You do you ✌
Its not strange when you know that the reason we mention Ellie is because Sarah is the one obsessed with her. That’s what’s funny about it. And Ellie has the Gold Coast beach aesthetic family with the surfy grom looking son that Sezzy pretends to have.
Sezzy copied the design of Ellies house. Ellie had her cookbooks out (that she is qualified to put out) way before Sezbot tried and failed in the kitchen but still monetizes it.
Photo’s of their food have been posted here where Sarah has copied Ellie but they look atrocious after Sezzys input. So it is funny to talk about Sarah wanting to be Ellie but failing hard every time. Its not glorifying Ellie. It’s making fun of Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair my son is 3 and sleeps in our bed. My hubby is fifo and 2/3 weeks away at a time plus have a 4 month old so I do whatever I can to ensure everyone gets some sleep and that means my son in our bed 🤷🏻‍♀️
You do what works for you 👏 My friend does the same :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
These look so deliciously dry and tasteless
Is any of this Christmassy???

The base on that cheesecake is ridiculously thick, the cob is sad and burnt and she's fried halloumi and put it on some leaves... Groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Crowd fave...halloumi and rocket recipe

Step 1: grill halloumi
Step 2: place rocket leaves on plate
Step 3: place halloumi on rocket leaves
Step 4: sprinkle RAW chickpeas???? on leaves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Crowd fave...halloumi and rocket recipe

Step 1: grill halloumi
Step 2: place rocket leaves on plate
Step 3: place halloumi on rocket leaves
Step 4: sprinkle RAW chickpeas???? on leaves
Also gotta love how this ‘crowd fave’ has popped up outta nowhere. Sarah’s never featured it in vlogs or Insta, which is odd if it’s apparently sahhhhch a pleaser of a dish. Just like her ‘famous’ hockey pucks cookies, which she named such the day after DeVeLoPiNg them (i.e. chucked a bunch of random things in a bowl), and are only famous in Sarah’s head. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No please stop speculating she’s pregnant!
Thats exactly what she wants. She’s so mind numbingly boring now and has such little social media presence that as soon as pregnancy talks begin she knows her engagement will increase. Let’s not feed into her game.

I know it’s been said before but it’s so pathetic that she is still stuck in peak diet culture mindset. She hasn’t evolved one little bit.

For example - Lauren curtis. Huge influencer back in the day. Probably the same time as Sarah? However she has matured with age, and so has her content. Now a lot of ppl would call her boring as batshit. Im one of them haha but at least her content reflects her life! And least it’s appropriate to her age.
Lauren is boring but at least she's pretty real, i love that for her people obviously stick around cause she's not trying promote all this unrealistic tit.

Reactions: 6
This Christmas pj ‘launch’ if you could even call it that has been a glorious fail and we love to see it. I looked on WFB Instagram and they haven’t even posted it? That’s weird right? Did they post when her previous year pjs launched?
does anyone have the campaigns for her previous years so I can see how pathetic this years reel was in comparison? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon hurt has a drink or 2 here there just doesn't ever mentions it as it goes againist their brand, i reckon they do heaps of stuff off camera they and done share it, we know they he takes foxy to maccas and gets ice cream 🤣 so anything is possible lol

Reactions: 15
I reckon hurt has a drink or 2 here there just doesn't ever mentions it as it goes againist their brand, i reckon they do heaps of stuff off camera they and done share it, we know they he takes foxy to maccas and gets ice cream 🤣 so anything is possible lol
Wasn’t he drinking h on the boat not long ago?

Reactions: 7
For some that is the CEO of 73 companies, she really is very short sighted no one is going receive their pjs before xmas! It's like they've put no thought in this and they've just put all this together last minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think there's even any branding on them, just some hard to see S and D letters.
OMGGG I only noticed these now that you've pointed them out. This is some seriously tacky design, even by WFX standards. Such a departure from the whole design process they usually fake.

Someone on Red also said she's altogether missing from the WFX website so I checked. And she is. Her entire collaborator page is gone. I don't know how long it's been this way but that seems important. Could this be one of the last few things she's doing with them? Considering the activewear for next year.

I'm thinking about recent developments and how she's missing at all the parties other influencers seem to be at.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
he drinks beer, not wine. I’ve never seen that man with a wine glass in hand until now
He’s the type that thinks drinking wine (especially red) in and of itself makes you ‘classy’, he said as much in his bullshit ad. But in truth he doesn’t know a Bordeaux from a buttplug, and is infinitely more authentically drawn with a VB in hand whilst operating heavy machinery (like the ‘S.S. Bogan’ sponsored boat). High class indeed 🍷🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.