Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually have the cash though? I'm super ignorant to the amount influencers get paid for the soulless garbage they shill but I would imagine someone like Sarah, with a super ambiguous target market and rapidly declining engagement, wouldn't be making enough to financially sustain her longterm.

She recently bought the bogan palace, renovated it through its teeth, sunk a bunch of money into the bottomless wasteland that is sunee, is allegedly PRINTING the cook cook, gets filler every other day and certainly isn't being gifted the designer products... like OH i forgot the warehouse she'll eventually try to make Fox's bedroom.

I think the fact that 90 percent of her content is sponsored indicates sis actually is not doing too well in the finance department.

Thoughts?

Ja'mie's voice: Okay everyone bleeping look at me and laugh

View attachment 1778957
I think she still has looots of money - her YouTube videos made $$$!

Reactions: 4
That dress was $339 and even looks shite on the model. I note that someone in the comments said she was giving Nicole Ritchie vibes…..nope, no she wasn’t. She was giving Sissy Sezzy looking like rubbish vibes……again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FBA117EE-3CD3-4A1F-BF5E-E0591F96AEFA.jpeg

I saw Blanca shares photos of people wearing their clothing on their insta stories… but they didn’t share Sarah 🙊 Do you think it’s because she’s wearing it so wrong? She’s swimming in it. It looks like a completely different dress on the model!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooook ok ok I have a lot to say:

First, before I get to the dress. What the hell happened to her hair?! It looks like it’s cracked off even more!

Second, I swear my 65yo Mother-in-law has a bedspread that looks exactly like this dress. It’s an internal family joke because it’s so ugly (which even MIL acknowledges, but she bought it online so feels like she has to use it now).

Third, this dress reminds me big time of the knitted dresses that were trending last summer at Cotton On. $30 over $300 for this monstrosity.

Fourth, Sarah, please take note for the billionth time, because you’re painful to look at: Just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it looks good or is stylish. You’re doing zero favours for your body or age here. Oh, and the open mouth fake laughing pic is not a good look for you.
8BB7E0D2-A64B-4C3E-824B-04C8975A94EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just a side note and I’m not trying to control what anyone else says on here but all this talk of the weight loss drugs she is on and how she probably didn’t eat her food.. Like nah.
For the amount of focus and concentration she puts on her physique she has a very average body and not one that looks like it is on weight loss drugs or doesn’t eat.
Also Sarah shares barely anything about her food (what I eat in a day) these days even though they perform so well and I think the reason is she’s either super restrictive or she’s eating very differently to the image she puts out here…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a side note and I’m not trying to control what anyone else says on here but all this talk of the weight loss drugs she is on and how she probably didn’t eat her food.. Like nah.
For the amount of focus and concentration she puts on her physique she has a very average body and not one that looks like it is on weight loss drugs or doesn’t eat.
Also Sarah shares barely anything about her food (what I eat in a day) these days even though they perform so well and I think the reason is she’s either super restrictive or she’s eating very differently to the image she puts out here…
I agree, when she can’t edit it, her real body is not noteworthy in the slightest (doesn’t make it bad, just normal, which must eat Sarah up inside lol).

I think people were more speculating on medications due to her manic and unhinged behaviour, and some stimulant weight loss drugs are known to have these side effects, especially when misused.

Reactions: 26
Someone on R mentioned that they kinda knew some of the women in her post and they are 100% a church mothers group. Friends out of sheer convenience

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone on R mentioned that they kinda knew some of the women in her post and they are 100% a church mothers group. Friends out of sheer convenience
I have absolutely no doubt they witch about Sarah behind her back in that case then because she likes the play church mum on sundays but then live completely in contradiction to the bible in every other area of her life. She is a hypocrite and doesn’t practice what she preaches in the slightest 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1780325
I saw Blanca shares photos of people wearing their clothing on their insta stories… but they didn’t share Sarah 🙊 Do you think it’s because she’s wearing it so wrong? She’s swimming in it. It looks like a completely different dress on the model!
Well that’s tricky to compare. The model is taller and stretched her arms up

Reactions: 3
Dry af ham.
Atleast that's slightly more Christmassy than most of the tit she's releasing this Christmas.
I'm just thankful this is the only ham belly we have to see this year 😂
Screenshot_20221204-010450_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm just looking at the pyjamas again and they are just incredibly tacky. Had she stuck to Christmas colours green white and red, and actually done the candy canes in red kept the trees in green, dropped the squiggle and made the baubles look more like baubles (maybe in gold?) they would actually have been cute. But I feel like she's just trying to be so left of centre that it's a massive fail

Reactions: 11
She's looking like one of those sun damaged, hot pink wearing, older lady Brit expats on that tv show trying to find their holiday home in Spain :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s so tiring hearing of her breastfeeding. Sarah, it’s not a flex. Billions of women do it. Furthermore, those that don’t because they can’t or choose not to still have wonderful thriving babies. Please get over yourself. Also, that dress is too big and ugly and you’re just too short for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.