Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping way she could have. I know I couldnt have, and the amazing dancers I did know, most of them tried and failed. Professional dance world is a different ball game. Just another classic sezzy delusion to fit in with her distorted image of herself
Exactly. My brother dropped out of school at 16 to pursue full time dance school and that's not even a guarantee that you will make it professionally.
And if she's so good at English why can't she spell for tit?

P A T H O L O G I C A L

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whyyyy the late release date, again?!
I remember last year people complaining about it and now it’s a week later than that date.
Also, it’s later than the Australia Post Christmas cutoffs.
I just fail to see how this is good business sense.
1BE4CEE2-D9F3-44AC-9CAD-4BC88D7C4D9C.jpeg
2BD5C18C-892B-4703-86F1-9D554E08EF63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whyyyy the late release date, again?!
I remember last year people complaining about it and now it’s a week later than that date.
Also, it’s later than the Australia Post Christmas cutoffs.
I just fail to see how this is good business sense.View attachment 1776200View attachment 1776199
It’s such a fail, and I 100% believe it’s due to a Sarah and not WFB, though they do suck with timely shipping.

Also, what’s with this caption - ‘custom’ sets? Customised for who? Not the buyer. Do they even say ‘Sarah’s Day’ or ‘#MILFcunt’ on them? Failing to see how these are remotely customised.

The Wholesome Store would never…and they didn’t. They launched preorders for Christmas pyjamas in November like a real business.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good to see she found a way around not using a Christmas tree in her pj launch reel 🙄🙄🙄
Also she complained yesterday that she was still to shoot the launch. And today we have a launch reel, edited etc
So she has literally thrown this together at the very last second. Which we all know she does anyway but why make it so obvious you’re a lazy piece of tit?
Also, does she EVER leave her house?
They live in a stunning place of the world and the only places we ever see her are her house and swimming lessons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s such a fail, and I 100% believe it’s due to a Sarah and not WFB, though they do suck with timely shipping.

Also, what’s with this caption - ‘custom’ sets? Customised for who? Not the buyer. Do they even say ‘Sarah’s Day’ or ‘#MILFcunt’ on them? Failing to see how these are remotely customised,

The Wholesome Store would never…and they didn’t. They launched preorders for Christmas pyjamas in November like a real business.
Completely right.
and the thing is, Christmas items are coming out earlier and earlier each year. People are putting up their trees sooner than they used to, and department stores are selling out of their matching family Christmas pyjamas in October.
We’re either going to see a lot of disappointed people receiving their orders after Christmas, or they’ll have a lot of leftover stock that people weren’t bothered to buy.
or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
These Christmas PJs are being launched wayyyyy too late!! Absolutely ridiculous if your buying Christmas PJs at this price you want to wear them all of December not just for one day or potentially not even get them in time for Christmas. What a fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The hell is going on with her today!? More unhinged than usual.
Actually sounds like she's needing some sort of professional support
Do I need to sign back into my sock account to watch this? I don't think I can remember the username or password at this point 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a thought, maybe she takes duromine, it would go perfectly with her ED or she has ADHD (nothing wrong with that)
I have adhd and take medication and it does not make you like that if you have adhd 😂😂 it literally does the opposite it makes me want to sleep most the time

Reactions: 8
Could Shite Box be deliberately releasing the pj's late to force poor sales and use it as justification to pull her 2023 line?
Is that a bit too tin-foil-hat of me?
I know it's not really something a company would do but surely the loss for them would be minuscule and they're already shrinking the order by not doing kids pyjamas etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s posted saying there’s no kids sizes yet f and m are in the photos wearing the pjs??? Why use them in the campaign????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s posted saying there’s no kids sizes yet f and m are in the photos wearing the pjs??? Why use them in the campaign????
Ikr?! Another nonsensical choice and massive fail. Why put products in the poorly timed ‘campaign’ (if that’s what she’s going with in reference to iPhone shots in her kitchen 😂) that aren’t purchasable or even being manufactured. Why Sarah? You dipshit.

I’ve thought this with a lot of her previous clothes too, that it’s as though Sarah really just intends for her own family and friends to get these products (for free) as some sort of ego stroke, but doesn’t really give a tit if the clothes are timely or well thought out or what the paying customer wants.

I can totally see Sarah throwing her weight around to get special kids and men’s editions made for Kurt and Focks, but not lobbying to get these put into production. That’s time that might have been usefully spared to, oh, I don’t know, release the fugly things in earlier and in time for people to buy them for the intended holiday? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So I bought one of my Christmas presents this year from Australia delivered to the UK, I ordered on 8th Oct, it was dispatched and left 31st Oct and reached me on 22nd Nov.

No way is her stuff reaching people and only the die hard Sezzy fans outside Australia will be the only ones who bother to order, why would you when you know they won't arrive in time

• Wow
Reactions: 27
E90E559B-B9E0-4DA4-BDED-06BBC645ECB8.jpeg
I realize that this is a drop in the ocean of clusterfuckery that has gone on today… but WHAT THE duck are these shoes!? They look like they’re made out of a pool noodle. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Just thought it was worth noting that her "behind the scenes" features 🦊 and 😇 baby wearing the matching set. But they WONT be releasing a kids version.
(Also Kurt wearing a pair that seem like mens, that seems unlikely to be an option too)
Why do they all need to be wearing the cUsToM PJs if it was just Sarah in her stupid campaign reel? More pics/content to come? Also fawks licking floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These Christmas PJs are being launched wayyyyy too late!! Absolutely ridiculous if your buying Christmas PJs at this price you want to wear them all of December not just for one day or potentially not even get them in time for Christmas. What a fail.
I work for a candle company and we designed our Christmas candles in July, and had all the shoots and campaigns sorted by October for a November release. She's literally so disorganised it's almost impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I work for a candle company and we designed our Christmas candles in July, and had all the shoots and campaigns sorted by October for a November release. She's literally so disorganised it's almost impressive.
It's going to be a major tit fight when she's told all these people they will arrive before Christmas and they dont!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.