Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just because she has ✨extra smol feetz ✨
Haha, Sarah wishes! Her feet are even worse than her hands (which is saying something given that her fingers already look like toes 🤢)

I work for a candle company and we designed our Christmas candles in July, and had all the shoots and campaigns sorted by October for a November release. She's literally so disorganised it's almost impressive.
Yup I’m in a business role and we’re currently working on initiatives for June-December 2023, and even beyond, it’s normal. All Sarah’s ideas are either so late they’re virtually afterthoughts; or she overhypes and announces so prematurely that everyone loses interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Not sure I'd admit to being the one that filmed whatever that is ngl...

Also yeah I work in marketing and whilst some of my sector is harder to plan for we have hygiene content planned up to June.

And here in the UK we've had so many postal strikes recently (I support, not a complaint). Know this technically isn't Sarah's fault but I've ordered all my Christmas stuff already and had to order some stuff for next week 3 weeks ago. Does she not think about how busy the postal services will be during the last week before Xmas? No one's getting their pajamas sorry hahahah

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's saying she's got no say on the shipping date but WF definitely wouldn't chose to launch this date so either they dislike her or she missed a deadline.

Also if she really cared surely she could convince WF for a free express shipping code or something to actually help her fans

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For someone who’s always tag teaming, nailing boss mum life, she’s soooooo tit at getting tit done. When’s the cookbook coming out again sis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Not Sarah blaming Whitefox for the late release date 😂😂 If that's the case WFB are even more cooked than I thought
THIS right here is proof of her being a wretched human being. She'll say/do anything, including throwing her collaborators/family/biz partners/colleagues under the bus by shifting the blame, just to avoid saying "well incorporatethis feedback for next year"

It's not that hard to do. But her ego is so BIG thatshe just can't do it. This willl be what eventually brings her downfall.

For someone who’s always tag teaming, nailing boss mum life, she’s soooooo tit at getting tit done. When’s the cookbook coming out again sis?
Oh do not hold your breath in anticipation. The lies have almost quadrupled since she first announced it ten months ago claiming it was "nearly done" 😂😂😂
I recently posted about it here: https://tattle.life/threads/sarahs-day-64-stick-a-fork-in-her-shes-done.34722/post-12823155

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I work for a candle company and we designed our Christmas candles in July, and had all the shoots and campaigns sorted by October for a November release. She's literally so disorganised it's almost impressive.

Haha snap. My clients are sending me christmas work in June/July, multiple of them from multiple industries lol. I am absolutely shook at how fucked this is 😂 much professional

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, does she EVER leave her house?
They live in a stunning place of the world and the only places we ever see her are her house and swimming lessons.
THIS. I think about this way too often. Not only does she live in a beautiful place but she has the money to have her kids in heaps of fun activities, go out for coffee dates, the time to join playgroups etc. she could have a full and fun life with her kids but instead she has to “train” for literally nothing and be “ceo” of Sunnee which we know isn’t going to make it
It’s sad (for the kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I realize that this is a drop in the ocean of clusterfuckery that has gone on today… but WHAT THE duck are these shoes!? They look like they’re made out of a pool noodle. 
Maybe so Sezzy can be just like ✨️JeSuS✨️and walk on water

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1776469I realize that this is a drop in the ocean of clusterfuckery that has gone on today… but WHAT THE duck are these shoes!? They look like they’re made out of a pool noodle. 😂

She also wore them poolside a few days ago so they aren’t even ‘house slippers’.

Maybe I missed a second part to the ‘campaign’ but how is there flour (benefit of the doubt - icing sugar) all over the floor when it only involved one of the - pre fab’d just stick together with the icing and lollies we gave you - gingerbread houses from coles?

Reactions: 19
I mean she’s blaming WF for her CaMpAiGn release date; but she literally just posted YESTERDAY that she’s not even got the photos/ reel footage done. How could they even release if the CrEaToR hasn’t even got her tit sorted!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I mean she’s blaming WF for her CaMpAiGn release date; but she literally just posted YESTERDAY that she’s not even got the photos/ reel footage done. How could they even release if the CrEaToR hasn’t even got her tit sorted!!
And she's poster BTS today which gives me the feeling she literally made her campaign today, the day after she whinged about the raw and real missing Christmas tree.

She's had the PJs for weeks. Ever since she announced them and revealed them in that sweaty vag set of stories. So there's little reason in my mind why she couldn't do something to hype them up. If she truly was hung up on ONE tree then she deserves to have them flop because she literally doesn't seem to care about anything any more. Least of all her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are they on the website? Who's modelling in them? For previous ones she had a whole fashion shoot and huge production for her advert.

Now she dances around her house for a minute and that's it 😂 where was the Christmas tree even meant to go in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s posted saying there’s no kids sizes yet f and m are in the photos wearing the pjs??? Why use them in the campaign????
Maybe that’s why the pjays are launching so late? Originally had plans to launch family sets (hence her having samples for kids/mens) but something happened and they pulled them but still went ahead with just the womens as the contractually had to? Hopefully no more collabs between the two after yet ANOTHER tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just reiterating what others are saying, this release is way too late. But again, no surprises there.
This rush job with photos/ reels for the product is classic Sez. I remember her freaking out when they flew to the US (see the Hawaiian Airlines fiasco). And part of her complaining involved the fact that they planned to get some campaign shots of them on the plane in the pjs. I wish I had screenshots of this.
But again, shows how disorganised and unprofessional she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And while its clear the Christmas PJs are a complete mess, I already cant wait to see what goes down when the Sunnee Christmas stuff comes up with all the himalayan pink salt, burnt food and stodgy salmon that we saw laid out at HOG some weeks ago 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Wholesome Store would never…and they didn’t. They launched preorders for Christmas pyjamas in November like a real business.
Why does everyone on here seem to be glorifying this Ellie? And why the comparison? I mean, Sarah scratches the ✨wholesome✨ topic a bit every once in a while. But she was always more of a fitness/lifestyle influencer who is obsessed with what she eats.

And btw I’ve checked out the wholesome store and I have to say these PJs look like a remake of Sarah‘s crap from last year.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.