Sarah’s Day #65 Sezzy hates Lizzo, can’t run a bizzo, the reno next door has her in a tizzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to go to see what all the fuss about her stories was. This is exactly, I mean EXACTLY how a person on diet pills/ supplements acts. What else fits her modus operande so perfectly?
She must be on that diabetes drug all the celebrities are on. The one that helps you drop weight fast but no long-term studies about its dangers. Oh and its making it difficult for REAL diabetics to get their medication.

or she’s on Ritalin! Woohoo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s trying to be like Brettney Spears on tiktok who is genuinely funny and always does these kind of videos
She wishes she had the quick wit and comedic timing of Brettney Spears! He is my fave on tiktok.Sarah is a wet sock.

Reactions: 6
Christmas pjs launching 13th December ☠
What is the point! Yay you get to wear them for max a week?
Her pjs don’t come out until the 13th and Australia post cut off for orders to be guaranteed to arrive on time is the 12th. 🤦🏽‍♀️ hope all her Stan’s are prepared to pay express post! But forget it if you live internationally!
And even if they do pay express who knows how long it’ll take white fox to actually post it.
What terrible terrible business planning.
She’s the worst ✨bOsS BaBE✨ I’ve ever seen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her complaining about 🦊 “sneaking” into their bed at night like “what do you expect me to do?!”
You take him back to his bed Sarah and make him feel comfortable to go back to sleep in his own room.

Of course 🦊 is going to continue to sneak in when he knows they do nothing about it. He gets what he wants because they’re too lazy, but then they’ll continue to complain. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She must be on that diabetes drug all the celebrities are on. The one that helps you drop weight fast but no long-term studies about its dangers. Oh and its making it difficult for REAL diabetics to get their medication.

or she’s on Ritalin! Woohoo
Well, if she was then she doesnt have ADHD then. Ritalin doesnt do that if you have ADHD

Reactions: 13
Her complaining about 🦊 “sneaking” into their bed at night like “what do you expect me to do?!”
You take him back to his bed Sarah and make him feel comfortable to go back to sleep in his own room.

Of course 🦊 is going to continue to sneak in when he knows they do nothing about it. He gets what he wants because they’re too lazy, but then they’ll continue to complain. Make it make sense.
I don’t get what her problem is. The kids will grow up soon enough and wouldn’t want to have anything to do with her. Enjoy it while it lasts!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole setup of their house is so rubbish! Spent so much money on renos on this massive house but it looks sooo cramped!! Huge house but they’re literally all living in one small lounge and share one bedroom. Also, I’m not a parent but I know I’d want to be on the same floor as my kids bedrooms (at least while they’re still young). No wonder Foks doesn’t want to sleep upstairs in his BIG BOY BED, he’d feel like he’s sleeping in a house alone.
Seriously though; she failed to prioritise Foks sleeping in his own room before M arrived and now she’s complaining. Literally everyone told her she’d regret not getting him in his own room, and now she has the AUDACITY to come on her stories and constantly complain about sharing a room.
if it was that much on an issue, and she truly can’t get Foks in his own room then why don’t they TaG tEaM and durt and her take turns to have a night in Foks BIG BOY BED and get a decent nights sleep! No ability to problem solve, so much ability to complain!! Ughh

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The whole setup of their house is so rubbish! Spent so much money on renos on this massive house but it looks sooo cramped!! Huge house but they’re literally all living in one small lounge and share one bedroom. Also, I’m not a parent but I know I’d want to be on the same floor as my kids bedrooms (at least while they’re still young). No wonder Foks doesn’t want to sleep upstairs in his BIG BOY BED, he’d feel like he’s sleeping in a house alone.
Seriously though; she failed to prioritise Foks sleeping in his own room before M arrived and now she’s complaining. Literally everyone told her she’d regret not getting him in his own room, and now she has the AUDACITY to come on her stories and constantly complain about sharing a room.
if it was that much on an issue, and she truly can’t get Foks in his own room then why don’t they TaG tEaM and durt and her take turns to have a night in Foks BIG BOY BED and get a decent nights sleep! No ability to problem solve, so much ability to complain!! Ughh
Yeah she just loves a whine. In contrast to Kurt who never has a wine unless LG is paying him to shill it.

But as I and countless others have said before, Sarah constantly ricochets between these entitled and totally ignorant rants that expose her insanity, incompetence, and true feelings; and lies that she looooooves motherhood and this SeAsOn and all the rest of the bullshit.

Not long ago she was telling us how they loooooved being a caveman family all in one bed together. That narrative lasted a day before the façade cracked and she was back to complaining.

Thing is, unless there are developmental or deep psychological/emotional issues (which I guarantee she’s not exploring in terms of occupational therapy, sleep studies etc.), there is zero reason why Sarah should be struggling to this extreme extent with Focks now at nearly 4 years of age.

It’s entirely down to Sarah’s parenting ineptitude that she’s in the boat (or smelly bed) that she’s in with Focks right now. And as much as it’s sad to see Focks getting brattier and more messed up by the day, I am here for Sarah struggling, looking more haggard and getting in deeper and deeper tailspin. It’s funny how egregious she finds it that she can’t just throw money at the situation…almost like Focks needs a Mum or something, like ew dumb 🙄 Doesn’t he know that Sarah has to go to fail at Pilates?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair my son is 3 and sleeps in our bed. My hubby is fifo and 2/3 weeks away at a time plus have a 4 month old so I do whatever I can to ensure everyone gets some sleep and that means my son in our bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair my son is 3 and sleeps in our bed. My hubby is fifo and 2/3 weeks away at a time plus have a 4 month old so I do whatever I can to ensure everyone gets some sleep and that means my son in our bed 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one is attacking the choice to co-sleep. You gotta do what works for you. We're criticising the fact they aren't doing it by choice. It isn't working for them and hasn't for the last two years. They hate it but don't seem to be doing anything about it. As Annieray has said, they've tried throwing money at the problem but that hasn't worked so now they've given up.

I feel like they're just going to wait until M is old enough to go into Fock's room and use him to keep Focks in his own bed, probably with some flowery words like he needs to be M's protector or some tit. But that's probably just going to result in both boys ending up back in their bed because Fock's separation issues were never dealt with and M will just learn from his big brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And there’s nothing wrong with that at all!! I sure as heck bet you’re not on your Insta whinging about it all day and night!

Reactions: 17
I’m SOOO excited for all these people who order her crappy pjs that won’t get them until after Xmas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All I see is untreated ADHD but I have never met someone that is openly using diet pills and do have experience with ADHD.
I’ve just been diagnosed with inattentive ADHD and since learning about the different symptoms and presentations, a lot of what she does seems consistent with ADHD. A big one is being overwhelmed by everyday tasks… it would explain why she complains non-stop about day to day life and constantly needs help. It’s sad that she doesn’t have the self awareness to recognise that feeling constantly overwhelmed isn't normal.

Another big one is how she has that running joke about not showering after working out, task initiation with ADHD is super hard! It’s sad… sometimes I feel sorry for her because if it is ADHD it would feel so real to her. Even though it seems like she doesn't do much and has all the help in the world, she probably genuinely feels like her life is falling apart at the seams.

People with ADHD are also significantly more likely to develop eating disorders plus if you see her interacting with other people in her vlogs she can be a real motor mouth. Also her inability to take criticism, people with ADHD can be suuuuper sensitive. It would explain why she deletes comments and refuses to apologise for things.

Purely speculation! I do feel like at the very least she has untreated anxiety and might meet the diagnostic criteria for some kind of ED. She definitely has something going on! Hopefully she gets the help she needs one day instead of continuing to act like she’s a busy boss babe CEO, professional ballerina, super milf with millions of haters who can do no wrong 🙄

Edit: would also explain the ridiculous amount of procrastination and 'perfectionism' with her cookbook

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally 90% of the comments on the Christmas pajamas reel is asking why the hell they’d launch them so late and now there’s no point ordering them lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
2-7 business days to process the order.
10-20 business days to ship (outside AU).

May as well rename these 2023 designs because ain't no one wearing these Potato Art PJs in 2022...

173BA01E-039F-45BF-8835-85A0397DA1C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wait, so THIS reel is her cAmpAiGn for the PJs?????

A reel made entirely on her phone, in her home? Hmmm. Okay cool, miss supahhh busy CEO bossbabe milfmum who can't do one thing right.

The whole waiting on a real christmas tree story sounded super suss yesterday, almost like she's just making excuses for having stuffed up or for procrastinating on making this tiny bit of communication for her already delayed product. But this??? This is just confirmation that she really has no work, and what little she has to do she struggles with planning, prioritising and allocating. I think the entire narrative around what she does for work -- cOntEnT, multiple BusiNesSes, cEo, mY tEaM nEEd mY diRecTioN, caMpAiGn vIsiOn, yadayada is just her way of convincing herself that what she does is important or groundbreaking.

I feel deeply sorry for her existence. And I hope everything she does from here on tanks a little bit every time, with every progressive Collab and product she puts out there. I believe this started at the beginning of the year with her despicable ED book and has been the trend through the year. The comments on the PJ reel confirm this. I hope it's only down from.here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.