Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1747569Picture feat. elongated legs and variation of a quote we’ve heard 1 million times 🥱

I’m starting to wonder if this mirror is a ‘skinny’ mirror? Every picture she takes with this one is super distorted
Can confirm. I have a similar arched mirror and by the very nature of the shape they project a slimmer image on either side of the centre line. She’s always careful to stand to the side and have her leg to the side to maximise the distortion.

That and shes 100% photoshopping on top of this (I’m convinced that’s the ‘WeRk’ she’s referring to, because her calendar is otherwise shamefully blank…like her mind). We’ve seen her legs looking too different mere hours before/after these pics to be anything else but a lieeeeeeee. But what’s nuuuuuu; it’s Scummy we’re talking about here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In case anyone was wondering what was on her content planner in her wErK stories. Sooooo busy 🤣
What do we think the BF in the upper left Conner is for the last few days of the week are? Breast feed? Breakfast? Break fawks?
Also Kurt has been gone since Wednesday, 6th day, wonder if he’ll be home at the actual 9 day mark, seeings as her drove to Fraser Island and can’t just hop on a plane to rescue the damsel in distress

• Haha
Reactions: 20
GOD, she is insufferably boring lately.

Dont mind me, Im just doing my weekly "she's boring" update because she cant seem to do anything to prove us otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her leaving M in the pram close to a main road to story from her boot is terrifying
I’m not even a mother and this gave me anxiety!!! She left him there for such a while. Someone could’ve kidnapped him or hit him.

Reactions: 20
Just noticed she moved the content planner at the start of those stories, so screenshotted another clip. Now we can see there's an Esmi Reel coming on the 30th. So for the next two weeks there's just a WF ad and an Esmi ad, both of which have already been filmed by the looks of it. Tell us again how busy you are.

Screenshot_20221121_091026_Instagram.jpg

What do we think the BF in the upper left Conner is for the last few days of the week are? Breast feed? Breakfast? Break fawks
Pretty sure that means Black Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sarah's Day #65 - Kurt can't have fun, I'm a 'solo' mum who has help from everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She has so many different things to shill and no genuine content to act as a buffer. I suspect we’ll see another sharp drop in followers. Any time she goes too heavy handed on sponsored content and ads for her own tit, people inevitably get annoyed and finally unfollow her.

Also, the hand covering the mouth of glass while she “drinks” the Body Bloom gets funnier every time I see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, the hand covering the mouth of glass while she “drinks” the Body Bloom gets funnier every time I see it.
She's progressed from not showing her drinking to now showing a glimpse of her prtend drinking, and cutting the clip off before a legit swallo HAHAHAHAHAHA this tit is SO funny.
Just chug a whole glass of that tit, once, I dare ya, Sez!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, old Sezzdog has gone from running 73 companies to owning a small business…..interesting change of wording.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's progressed from not showing her drinking to now showing a glimpse of her prtend drinking, and cutting the clip off before a legit swallo HAHAHAHAHAHA this tit is SO funny.
Just chug a whole glass of that tit, once, I dare ya, Sez!!
It really is getting ridiculous now. It's so obvious! How are her followers so blind?

The thing is though, she used to drink it, if only so she could poop in the morning. So why isn't she drinking it now? ED? Recipe change? Stopped making her poop? Realised it doesn't actually do the things she's claimed so there's no point?

It also makes you wonder why Tropeaka are ok with her refusing to drink it. Because if the product collaborator and brand ambassador won't even drink it...

Reactions: 16
The thing is though, she used to drink it, if only so she could poop in the morning. So why isn't she drinking it now? ED? Recipe change? Stopped making her poop? Realised it doesn't actually do the things she's claimed so there's no point?
I'm gonna assume Sister Sez developed some kind of laxative dependency and had to ween herself off. Did she drink this tit while pregnant!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm gonna assume Sister Sez developed some kind of laxative dependency and had to ween herself off. Did she drink this tit while pregnant!?
she did. she claimed her doctor okayed the consumption while pregnant

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So, old Sezzdog has gone from running 73 companies to owning a small business…..interesting change of wording.
I noticed this too! Definitely intentional on her part. When she said it the first time I thought it was a mistake but then she said it again later in the stories. She's trying to have her audience perceive her as an everyday solo mum who is just doing her best and running her small biz...rather than CEO milf boss babe of 4032 companies. I wonder if it's a way to try and get her followers to buy more from her during Black Friday to support her 'small business'.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
My SIL is very very very tiny and I think had a slight ED and I could see it creeping into her daughter. She would say she couldn’t eat things other than cucumber. If you offer her fruit she hesitates and looks around as if she’ll get in trouble. It’s a lot better now there are more kids because the other kids grab a
Wouldn’t eating food be better than taking supps? I understand some people need a little extra or some help but she seems to be compensating for lack of food
Yup eating food would be better then taking supps, almost all supps have a disclaimer on it that it’s not a substitute for a healthy diet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.