Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1739497

She only has one business under Sarah's Day and she has one business under Sarah Stevenson (same post code) BUT it's not registered for GST so it doesn't make over $75k per year.

View attachment 1739493

Someone is a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or doesn't realise you can't have multiple different businesses under the same australian BUSINESS number.

Correction: the health code also has an ABN but also isn't registered for GST aka doesn't make any substantial money.

View attachment 1739518

And neither does house of groms...
View attachment 1739519
I’m guessing the pty Ltd are trustee companies for some sort of family trust.

quick ABN search and found it. Sunee registered to it and GST registered. I would imagine most of her funds are funneling thru the trust and dispersed accordingly for the best tax (aversion) benefit

View attachment 1739497

She only has one business under Sarah's Day and she has one business under Sarah Stevenson (same post code) BUT it's not registered for GST so it doesn't make over $75k per year.

View attachment 1739493

Someone is a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or doesn't realise you can't have multiple different businesses under the same australian BUSINESS number.

Correction: the health code also has an ABN but also isn't registered for GST aka doesn't make any substantial money.

View attachment 1739518

And neither does house of groms...
View attachment 1739519
I’m guessing the pry Ltd are trustee companies for some sort of family trust.

quick ABN search found it. Sunee registered to it and GST registered. I would imagine most of her funds are funneling thru the trust and dispersed accordingly for the best tax (aversion) benefit

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Isn't he finally being worn correctly though? His arms are under the straps when usually they're above them, which Sarah herself acknowledges is wrong but she does it anyway because M apparently prefers it that way 🙄

He does look awkward in it though, so maybe he's out grown this method of carrying, or he needs to be in a bigger carrier? I have no idea about these things. I do agree she's only carrying him for the extra calorie burn and so she can show off how tiny and strong she is by carrying her huge baby around. I'm sure the chillest baby on the planet is more than content to be in the pram. He's not a clingy baby that needs to be held 24/7.

Also, why must she walk down the middle of the road while storying? Get back on the pavement with your baby ffs.
Hee hawww heee hawww its Dominick the Christmas Donkey !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest GHDs have gone downhill. I remember they were so popular and lasted forever- they used to be the only thing that kept my hair straight. I bought a new one maybe 8 years ago and it was so tit I gave it away! I've heard lots of good things about cloud 9!
GHD are now made in China and the original owners of GHD produced cloud 9s!

• Wow
  • Sad
I haven't been on this thread for a while. But just checked Insta... Tammy Hembrow is at the White Fox party and SezzyBear isn't? Did I miss something? Did Whitefox dump SezPot?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't been on this thread for a while. But just checked Insta... Tammy Hembrow is at the White Fox party and SezzyBear isn't? Did I miss something? Did Whitefox dump SezPot?
I initially went :O :O but it's probably just the fact that she's having mUmM dAySs with her MuMm hAt on and she can barely stay afloat doing that AND managing her 93 businesses, so maybe she was invited and doesnt have the bandwidth to go, considering her husband who actually brings home the bacon is away doing actual work and hanging out with her father celebrating his 60th?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think this is her game plan too. But it’s not gonna work as she hopes, mainly because she’s a woefully apathetic parent and her pregnancy content sucks!

There was novelty with Focks because it was ‘unplanned’ 🤨, and Sarah still had some sort of zest about her, despite being problematic. But with Malcom it was just 9 months of constant baiting, complaining and comparing to Beth (who did it better, btw, Sarah). Now she’s reproducing the same misguided nontent on BLW and #Mumlife that wasn’t entertaining the first time round.

If she attempts it for a third time she’ll just be stuck in an infinite loop of creating the same ‘day of do nothing in my life’ vlogs where she winges about not being the centre of the universe. Not even the stans will watch it.
„nontent“ that’s brilliant needs to be in next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
C3025845-71DF-4275-8970-B7B02B119CD7.jpeg

Screenshotted this so we will have proof of this convenient lie in a few days when she goes back to a slicked bun that makes her look altogether bald.

Remember when she tried the curly girl method and behaved/acted so suuuuper interested and invested in getting it right. And she did the same pre wedding when she claimed she's growing it out and focusing on not using heat and taking all her hair supplements so she can nourishhhh and grow it out thickkkk.

Neccminit, both times, she was back to looking like a pinhead witha condom stretched over it in no time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she attempts it for a third time she’ll just be stuck in an infinite loop of creating the same ‘day of do nothing in my life’ vlogs where she winges about not being the centre of the universe. Not even the stans will watch it.
Agreed. It's satisfying to know that a third pregnancy and resulting child won't do much for her waning popularity. Except maybe if it's a girl, sadly. But even then she'll never see Focks level gains again.

She must be low key panicking behind the scenes because no matter what she does she's losing followers. It could be one of the reasons she's been trying to revive her pre-mum fitness days because this was the era she was most popular. But that ship sailed long ago and she's just too dense to realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know this is off topic and it’s been a while since mal has been in hospital but I didn’t realize just how pissed I was at the time. My two year old got rushed to hospital a couple weeks back. We were at home and he fell completely unresponsive, I had to call an ambulance. The LAST thing on my mind was to film or take photos? The only reason I had my phone is cause I was on the line to 911. After the paramedics showed up I left my phone and keys abd everything in the lobby, as I ran to the ambulance with him.
She did this with fox too. When he had that fever and she refused to give him Panadol and he ended up going in the ambulance. She’s not the only influencer guilty of this. I see so many use their kids hospital trips as content and it just absolutely enrages me. It’s bad enough you are sharing everything about your kids to complete strangers on the internet but to think it’s at all appropriate to post photos and videos of them in a time of distress is DISGUSTING. I’m sorry this is a rant but I am just so sick of these parents putting their online following before the safety of their kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1740429
Screenshotted this so we will have proof of this convenient lie in a few days when she goes back to a slicked bun that makes her look altogether bald.

Remember when she tried the curly girl method and behaved/acted so suuuuper interested and invested in getting it right. And she did the same pre wedding when she claimed she's growing it out and focusing on not using heat and taking all her hair supplements so she can nourishhhh and grow it out thickkkk.

Neccminit, both times, she was back to looking like a pinhead witha condom stretched over it in no time.
My mum wore a very similar top in 1992

• Haha
Gosh that pic with the braids is even more shocking now, looking back. The over tanned black fishing skin and braids were just so so wrong 😬😬😬
Ok I’m quoting myself but honestly, Tattle and all her wonderful POC followers and other followers did her a bleeping FAVOUR making her can this. Like it shocks me 18 months on (how long ago was it?) but imagine how it will look in 2 more years? Like imagine if she made a whole campaign, honestly in 2024 the way society is growing and learning, this would have seemed so much more out of touch and revolting than it already did

Reactions: 17
Ok Iam now convinced that this Sarah’s dads 60th weekend thing is actually a church mens retreat thing. Everyone that’s been in Kurt or Brenton’s stories are all in that Jesus dads group (jei and Mitch Orval have been tagged)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok Iam now convinced that this Sarah’s dads 60th weekend thing is actually a church mens retreat thing. Everyone that’s been in Kurt or Brenton’s stories are all in that Jesus dads group (jei and Mitch Orval have been tagged)
Either that, or much like with everything else with Kurt and Sarah, they hired the same pool of unpaid actors to help celebrate her dad's 60th 😂😂😂 these folks seem to have no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For an 8 month old M doesn’t really react unless a sharp knife is at his face. He doesn’t really do a whole lot. He is what my baby was until 3 months old. I don’t know if he’s just a big potato which lets be honest most parents pray for a potato baby ahahah but the older he gets the more and more people think the condition is true

Reactions: 13
I still just want to know why she wasn’t at the white fox bash
I remember even in her hayday Sarah said she hated going to influencer events because she didn’t have friends (got that one right, Sezzy!)

But I think the more nuanced truth is that she doesn’t get along well with others, especially other influencers (the exceptions are people in the same sponsorship circle, but they must have farrrr less subs). She’s blocked most of her main ‘competitors’ in the health/fitness/lifestyle influencer sphere anyway. Sarah’s only ‘friends’ are her paid employees; they’re the only ones that can feign tolerating her for any length of time.

Additionally, Sarah can’t abide any event that isn’t about her. So unless it’s for her own CoLlEcTiOn, or a photoshoot dedicated to kissing her ass, she’s not going to put any effort into that.

But of course, the catch all excuse is she’s SaHhHh BuSy getting fillers, fake nails, frying her hair off, eye bleeping herself, going to pilates “parenting”, to go to these events. And seriously guuyyyyyz, who could expect that a SAHM, with multiple carer family members, and money for a nanny, would come out in support of the only company that’ll have have her? Suuuuuchhhh a big ask of Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For an 8 month old M doesn’t really react unless a sharp knife is at his face. He doesn’t really do a whole lot. He is what my baby was until 3 months old. I don’t know if he’s just a big potato which lets be honest most parents pray for a potato baby ahahah but the older he gets the more and more people think the condition is true
I dont think that's a nice thing to say about M. I feel very uneasy saying/reading such things about a baby.

I hope that this group can find the separation from commenting on Sarah/behaviour/her wrong doings and her children's health/stages of development.

Falling into the game of speculation puts us right where Sarah wants her audience (and HatERz). Don't fall fer her games and judge her children from the edited nontent Sarah picks and chooses to broadcast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.