Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t anymore 😂😂 how does she get it so wrong
i took a 12 month break from sezzy snarking (T was getting overwhelming) but yesterday i got bored and checked her stories - i posted this exact thing in the R forum and got HAMMERED everyone was saying it’s her normal leg shape 😭☠
glad my tattlers are still down to earth lol - it’s so obviously unnatural

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
“My name’s Fox!”
“Your name’s Fox? Yeah, I think they know that”

Very true, Fox. Just like “they” know every single other detail about you and your life because your mother plasters your entire life on the internet for the universe to see! There is no stone unturned here. So sad.

1B9C767B-7352-4C5E-AA62-CC7EA6F750E0.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She’s literally paying zero attention….. anyone could just walk off with the buggy holy tit she’s so obsessed with filming herself.
Right! This made me so uncomfortable. I really hope he was already in the car

Reactions: 14
Her leaving M in the pram close to a main road to story from her boot is terrifying
Yep. Sarah must do this neglegent tit all day long. Parked M on a main road, out of arms reach and then turned her back to him, yapping to the camera.

To top it off F then did the stupid hand in the camera end scene that UUUUuuTuuubers do. 🤦‍♀️

Right! This made me so uncomfortable. I really hope he was already in the car
Nah you can see his foot at one point

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yep. Sarah must do this neglegent tit all day long. Parked M on a main road, out of arms reach and then turned her back to him, yapping to the camera.

To top it off F then did the stupid hand in the camera end scene that UUUUuuTuuubers do. 🤦‍♀️

Nah you can see his foot at one point
The particular road she is parked on in Cronulla is very narrow and unpredictable, I avoid driving on it because it makes me nervous. Not implying that there’s any “safe” roads to leave your baby parked up on 🤦🏻‍♀️ but the narrow roads in Cronulla can be particularly stressful.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
01A9349A-CDE4-407A-9131-9E427DE0A14C.jpeg
Picture feat. elongated legs and variation of a quote we’ve heard 1 million times 🥱

I’m starting to wonder if this mirror is a ‘skinny’ mirror? Every picture she takes with this one is super distorted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
When she says to Fulks "I'd love to hang by the beach with you but..." and he replies "not really". Poor kid. And that closes the door on my chapter snarking sis - as entertaining as it has been I literally can't stand the sight of her after hearing that. Peace out everyone ✌

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The particular road she is parked on in Cronulla is very narrow and unpredictable, I avoid driving on it because it makes me nervous. Not implying that there’s any “safe” roads to leave your baby parked up on 🤦🏻‍♀️ but the narrow roads in Cronulla can be particularly stressful.
Holy tit man, she really just left him faced away from here, so far away next to the road and wasn’t paying a ounce of attention to the pram while she laid in the boot with F talking about nothing.
I literally get stressed leaving my bub in the pram next to the car in a car park if I forgot something I need to quickly get from the front seat… she is insane.
Also how sad when F finished her sentence with “not really” about hanging at the beach, he’s obviously heard her turn him down enough times before that he knew what the answer would be. Pathetic.
The kids are being ‘minded’… you have a nanny Sarah. Just say it. You are never ‘solo parenting’. You do literally nothing all day everyday in comparison to everyone else’s normal life, ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
1C711130-EF5F-4544-BEB0-B2313190547C.jpeg

Apart
23' I can't with her pathetic grammar and above average English.

That's the most basicass hat of all time. Can't believe she said she was testing it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
What in the Voldemort is this filming perspective?? And the cap on her pea skull isn't exactly a great endorsement...
BCA9EB9F-42B0-424A-8535-D622EC9A801E.jpeg

2FF44437-52BA-45FE-96E9-EF0C3457904B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone have the website that you can view her Instagram stories on? (For all of us blocked by The Sez for whatever dumb reason)

Reactions: 8
In case anyone was wondering what was on her content planner in her wErK stories. Sooooo busy 🤣
Came to say this - for a boss babe running multiple companies she has approximately one task every three days to complete. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.