Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would GHD partner with somebody who has 3 strands of hair? Also, do you think Sarah used their products to achieve this iconic look??
114D6C52-8EA3-4092-93A3-8EE18933DF44.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else reckon Sir Les Patterson could be related to the Stevenson clan? He has exact same teef as them 😂
images - 2022-11-18T123736.413.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How anyone (including herself and the dumb folks at GHD) can take this one promoting hair products seriously is peak influenza successful scam artistry in full view.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Man, Sarah has UUUUUGE tickets on herself, comparing herself to celebrities, especially for someone with 3 strands of straggly fried hair and zero styling skills. Why is it always the dumbest people are the most confident? This is embarrassing for her 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarah is the last person I’d ever take hair styling advice from.

Not only because it always looks tit, but because it’s only ever styled (and I use that term very loosely) when she is getting paid to promote something.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg. Ironically enough my hair straightener just died and I was choosing between GHD and cloud 9. I had the GHD in my basket online about to buy when I saw this.
thank you everyone. I’ll now be buying the more expensive cloud 9 option 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Gosh that pic with the braids is even more shocking now, looking back. The over tanned black fishing skin and braids were just so so wrong 😬😬😬

Also this constant mention of BUSINESSES, in plural -- JUST STOP WITH THAT. Sarah's day isn't a business. Its a channel. If anything, Sunee is her only business and she's clealry failing at it, so what work does she have to do on the daily?
1668742255841.png

She only has one business under Sarah's Day and she has one business under Sarah Stevenson (same post code) BUT it's not registered for GST so it doesn't make over $75k per year.

1668742049166.png

Someone is a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or doesn't realise you can't have multiple different businesses under the same australian BUSINESS number.

1668742255841.png

She only has one business under Sarah's Day and she has one business under Sarah Stevenson (same post code) BUT it's not registered for GST so it doesn't make over $75k per year.

1668742049166.png

Someone is a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or doesn't realise you can't have multiple different businesses under the same australian BUSINESS number.
Correction: the health code also has an ABN but also isn't registered for GST aka doesn't make any substantial money.

1668744793309.png

1668742255841.png

1668742049166.png

Correction: the health code also has an ABN but also isn't registered for GST aka doesn't make any substantial money.

1668744793309.png
And neither does house of groms...
1668744852188.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I dont think ill take hair advice from someone who slicks their bun back with fkn body butter…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg. Ironically enough my hair straightener just died and I was choosing between GHD and cloud 9. I had the GHD in my basket online about to buy when I saw this.
To be honest GHDs have gone downhill. I remember they were so popular and lasted forever- they used to be the only thing that kept my hair straight. I bought a new one maybe 8 years ago and it was so tit I gave it away! I've heard lots of good things about cloud 9!

Reactions: 17
Why would GHD partner with somebody who has 3 strands of hair? Also, do you think Sarah used their products to achieve this iconic look??
View attachment 1739325
This is revolting for multiple reasons, most of all the brown face, followed by the offensive and cheap looking hair. Id love to know her thought process behind it. Did she think, man, people love black fishing this is a good nachural look that will make more people want to buy my clothes...EDIT: I meant black fishing sorry

Reactions: 15
I love my cloud nine! I think it’s better than GHD anyway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.