Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on to the HOG website to check out the Hello Fresh add. Look at the bottom bun on this photo - the bread literally looks mouldy. Such great editing work there team!

View attachment 1731527
The burger also doesn’t have any sauce! It looks so unappetising. Surely Hello Fresh burger recipes would include a sauce? 😂

ETA: can somebody please comment on the post and say “This looks so good, I’m considering cancelling my Sunee subscription!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Someone should post the ad here so we don't drive their engagement lol (I wish I knew how).

Reactions: 10
I was just coming to ask the same thing! Hello fresh haven’t posted the video so to me it doesn’t seem like a proper advertisement for them, more so a sponsored post from HOG. Maybe just to get some attention to themselves and get more business?
I don’t believe adobe acrobat posted the HoG shite they made either. Hahha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this girl still baby-carrying her 7 month old (guess*) for weight training? ew. he looks so uncomfortable..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this girl still baby-carrying her 7 month old (guess*) for weight training? ew. he looks so uncomfortable..
She's definitely doing this. He looks uncomfortable, maybe not enough to complain loudly, but his wearing him forward facing seems like not the best in todays story. She also cant see the discomfort on his face, but i suspect she doesnt care because she's busy walking hills carrying her "chunky baby" and she's getting a massive dopamine hit from how good that is for her... or whatever the awful version of this story is that she convinces herself with.

Reactions: 24
and did you see the yopro yoghurts (dairy) and burgen bread (gluten) in the fridge too? both processed foods, especially the high protein yoghurt filled with additives and sweeteners that can cause inflammation/gut irritation? i thought they were a dairy and gluten free household? even if they were kurt’s, i am certain in previous vlogs she has mentioned he is “lactose intolerant”
She put the yopro in her smoothie along with the half banana. Those were the only two actual foods in that smoothie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think the slenderman sez possibly baby carries M so frequently because he can provide the same proportion of a tent moo moo shirt in the stories and photos. Juxtaposition vibes. Might make her feel like a teeny tiny baby holding a "bigger" baby like a distorted babushka doll? The opposite of when you consume sliders and feel like a giant with petite little (not HoG/sunnee) burgers in your hands?
Just a theory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the slenderman sez possibly baby carries M so frequently because he can provide the same proportion of a tent moo moo shirt in the stories and photos. Juxtaposition vibes. Might make her feel like a teeny tiny baby holding a "bigger" baby like a distorted babushka doll? The opposite of when you consume sliders and feel like a giant with petite little (not HoG/sunnee) burgers in your hands?
Just a theory.
Ahaha I like your style. (infinitely better than The Sez’s)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
and did you see the yopro yoghurts (dairy) and burgen bread (gluten) in the fridge too? both processed foods, especially the high protein yoghurt filled with additives and sweeteners that can cause inflammation/gut irritation? i thought they were a dairy and gluten free household? even if they were kurt’s, i am certain in previous vlogs she has mentioned he is “lactose intolerant”
Are you saying Sarah would class yopro as highly processed and full of additives or are you saying its just generally a highly processed food? Because it’s really not.

YoPro is a perfectly healthy snack and is much less processed/full of “additives” compared to your standard brownes or other high sugar yogurts. The only thing “healthier” than Yopro would be plan greek yogurt which is nowhere near as nice to eat.

Sarah has been flip flopping on whether she consumes lactose and gluten ever since she got pregnant with M. Sometimes she can eat it and sometimes she can’t 🙄

Reactions: 16
Not a fan of this advert. Also seems like she's going to push her ED books for black Friday.
Screenshot_20221115-100339_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221115-100344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221115-100345_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Her latest upload 🥴 legit using the video of her “posing” to show her body changes. Just like she always used her photos of when she was “miserable/obsessed with getting shredded and lost her period” to promote her body and programs. She is cooked in the head, but I am glad people have woken up and less people give a duck on your postpartum body updates now which is why you’re brand is sister struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wish the fitness sector was more regulated. It really grinds my gears that this witch makes money from her unqualified "fitness" ebooks. Sarah's nothing more than a bullshit artist!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is so stupid to stunt Magpies arms in the carrier because its like hes in a straight jacket. Its so bizarre that she also put them both in those zipped up sleep sacks at night so they cant crawl around in the morning in their cribs or floor mat or moses basket or cosleeping or dog bed or whatever bin they sleep in. She is just too lazy to even deal with their arms flailing or getting up and crawling around before she wants to get up herself Now that they are out if the womb, they want to stretch and grow and really dont need swaddling past a few months as it stunts their growth. Its torture. Its control by contraption. I swear Flix was in it until like nine months and it always looked like there was always a huge soaked soil spot in the mornings. Grotesque.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
“They really hated the New Years campaign. Maybe a Thanksgiving/Christmas run with even more disordered imagery will go over better?”
-Sarah setting herself up for another round of being the victim of internet ~haters~

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.