Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks completely reconstructed!? Comparison to a photo from May. Surely that’s Facetune…
It looks completely different. The top of it is sharper, more squared off compared to the rounder wider shape it used too have.

Can this be done through injections?

Reactions: 12
Wow that hello fresh video was…interesting.

I had a little stalk of the HOG website and had to show you all what they said was their concept for the campaign for reboot.
I love how privileged rich white girl made herself the victim in a huge issue like cultural appropriation. And then to think it’s normal to put that on a business website?!

Also they have a whole section for podcast production that states they “produce” The Health Code, The Health Code Daily and Welcome to the womb. But The Health code hasn’t posted since Aug 2020, Emily’s podcast hasn’t posted since Aug 2022 and the Health Code Daily hasn’t posted in a month with no indication of when anything will be posted again. I truly cannot believe these jokers think they know how to run a successful business!! They are so below average that it’s laughable. They got lucky that diet culture and EDs were acceptable and inspirational when Sarah started her channel and instagram but it has nothing to do with talent or hard work just right place, right time while also being skinny and blonde.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oooh I wonder how Sez feels bout the ad having Kurt’s employee Jess doing some yoga stretches in HER pILATes roooom 😛 and looking pretty effortlessly fit while doing so hahah
Has anyone else seen the ad House of Groms did for Hello Fresh? It kind of just…sucks. I really like Hello Fresh but I feel like that advert does absolutely nothing to show how good of a service it is. If I wasn’t already a customer, I’d see that ad and never try it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I had a little stalk of the HOG website and had to show you all what they said was their concept for the campaign for reboot.
I love how privileged rich white girl made herself the victim in a huge issue like cultural appropriation. And then to think it’s normal to put that on a business website?!

Also they have a whole section for podcast production that states they “produce” The Health Code, The Health Code Daily and Welcome to the womb. But The Health code hasn’t posted since Aug 2020, Emily’s podcast hasn’t posted since Aug 2022 and the Health Code Daily hasn’t posted in a month with no indication of when anything will be posted again. I truly cannot believe these jokers think they know how to run a successful business!! They are so below average that it’s laughable. They got lucky that diet culture and EDs were acceptable and inspirational when Sarah started her channel and instagram but it has nothing to do with talent or hard work just right place, right time while also being skinny and blonde.
Dont "rise above" cancel culture. EDUCATE YOURSELF ON WHAT BEHAVIOUR WAS CANCELLABLE.
Also 'hate and ridicule', no witch, we were holding you responsible for your actions.

Put that tit on 🔴-it. Show that she still doesn't think she's at fault

• Heart
Reactions: 37

These are so embarrassingly childish. Reminds me of Chris Lilley’s J’amie even the posing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else seen the ad House of Groms did for Hello Fresh? It kind of just…sucks. I really like Hello Fresh but I feel like that advert does absolutely nothing to show how good of a service it is. If I wasn’t already a customer, I’d see that ad and never try it.
I can't believe the caption for the post too. Saying in a day they "showcased easy to follow recipes, high quality ingredients sourced straight from the farm, convenient meal kits that fit perfectly in the fridge, and a fun cooking experience..."

Like not once in that ad were the recipes actually showcased beyond saying its easy to swap ingredients. They didn't talk about where the ingredients came from and if they did it wasn't impressionable because I literally just watched the video and have no memory of that. There was no showing of the box fitting in a fridge and I know for a fact that big box wouldnt fit in mine so idk why that was even a point.

The only thing I took from the video is they need to teach their employees how to do more effective and engaging voice work if they aren't going to outsource voiceovers (I say this as someone who's work made them do training for voiceovers), because that dry, sarcastic voice in an add instantly made me never want to use Hello Fresh. Sounded like they were mocking the company not working for them.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe the caption for the post too. Saying in a day they "showcased easy to follow recipes, high quality ingredients sourced straight from the farm, convenient meal kits that fit perfectly in the fridge, and a fun cooking experience..."

Like not once in that ad were the recipes actually showcased beyond saying its easy to swap ingredients. They didn't talk about where the ingredients came from and if they did it wasn't impressionable because I literally just watched the video and have no memory of that. There was no showing of the box fitting in a fridge and I know for a fact that big box wouldnt fit in mine so idk why that was even a point.

The only thing I took from the video is they need to teach their employees how to do more effective and engaging voice work if they aren't going to outsource voiceovers (I say this as someone who's work made them do training for voiceovers), because that dry, sarcastic voice in an add instantly made me never want to use Hello Fresh. Sounded like they were mocking the company not working for them.
Yesss that voice was horrid. I was trying to figure out what was wrong with it, but dry and sarcastic describes it well!

Reactions: 14
Sorry how does BLW have anything to do with crawling, sitting or babbling/talking? My daughter is like a week younger than M and while she is crawling, sitting, doing BLW, making lots of noise, I’ve learnt to not compare her to other babies right now as they develop so differently. m definitely is not behjnd, he seems even to be doing well with BLW and foods.
Sarah disclosed that mal has a condition, but did not want to disclose that condition. The intent on disclosing mals condition was because he may not have a physical representation of that condition but that she did not want the public to speculate on why he isn’t hitting milestones, they way they have with fox. But yet this group still seems to be up in arms on why he isn’t doing xyz. It’s so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah disclosed that mal has a condition, but did not want to disclose that condition. The intent on disclosing mals condition was because he may not have a physical representation of that condition but that she did not want the public to speculate on why he isn’t hitting milestones, they way they have with fox. But yet this group still seems to be up in arms on why he isn’t doing xyz. It’s so sad.
Welcome Sarah Stan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What’s actually sad is baiting your unborn child’s potential health concerns for clicks and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
That was the supposed ‘intention’, but it was never going to work. I’m not condoning it but Sarah has set him up for a lifetime of speculation. That’s what’s actually sad. I’ve seen many genuine fans of Sarah’s asking questions in her comments sections. She should have given him the opportunity to be normal.

Something you said stands out to me “intent on”. I’ve noticed Sarah often says she “intended on” doing something, instead of ‘intended to’ or ‘intent of’. Also the way you called M ‘Mal’ seems very familiar. I reckon you could be Sarah 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
That was the supposed ‘intention’, but it was never going to work. I’m not condoning it but Sarah has set him up for a lifetime of speculation. That’s what’s actually sad. I’ve seen many genuine fans of Sarah’s asking questions in her comments sections. She should have given him the opportunity to be normal.

Something you said stands out to me “intent on”. I’ve noticed Sarah often says she “intended on” doing something, instead of ‘intended to’ or ‘intent of’. Also the way you called M ‘Mal’ seems very familiar. I reckon you could be Sarah 😂
Something that Sarah is also "intent on" is constantly using her children as content. All day every day these children are broadcasted across he socials as her content to her many followers. If Sarah really cared about the privacy of her children that wouldn't happen.

Also ontop of them being her main content source, she has also used them as shields to deflect "hate" on multiple occasions.

The clickbait video of Ms condition followed her baiting about a miscarriage. SOOOO the "intent" behind it all was foul from the start.

Sarah uses her children as content, props and shields.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

“hate & ridicule” and rising above “online bullying” she truly did not learn ANYTHING. She is purposefully ignorant to life outside of her own very sheltered experience. It’s actually sickening how much she centres herself and makes herself the victim. Any current Sarah fans should be deeply embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The hello fresh ad is really giving me year 12 IT project vibes. It’s hilarious that they’re being paid to make content like this but claiming they’re making “bold moves to escape the norm”. Their ad is about as revolutionary as Sarah’s cap she’s been testing all week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Do you guys think the hello fresh ad was just one of those sponsorships that influencers get all the time but they tried to spin it as a ‘partnership’ and made a proper ad? Like, maybe it was offered to Sarah to just make a sponsored post but they wanted to make it look like they had been approached by a big company to make content?

Reactions: 25
If she doesn't want people to speculative on whether or not he's hitting his milestones on time there's an easy solution that doesn't involve clickbaiting a medical condition. She could just stop showing her kids online.
They get privacy and no one would speculate about them. But no, she treats them like a paycheck and not like an individual person deserving of privacy.

I went on to the HOG website to check out the Hello Fresh add. Look at the bottom bun on this photo - the bread literally looks mouldy. Such great editing work there team!

Screenshot_20221115-110150.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I only just watched her most recent YT vlog. What really stick out (besides the same boring content) was the about if supplements, vitamins, health drink tit she is using and was in her fridge!!! She looks like crap , I highly doubt her insides are doing better than how she looks on the outside

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only just watched her most recent YT vlog. What really stick out (besides the same boring content) was the about if supplements, vitamins, health drink tit she is using and was in her fridge!!! She looks like crap , I highly doubt her insides are doing better than how she looks on the outside
and did you see the yopro yoghurts (dairy) and burgen bread (gluten) in the fridge too? both processed foods, especially the high protein yoghurt filled with additives and sweeteners that can cause inflammation/gut irritation? i thought they were a dairy and gluten free household? even if they were kurt’s, i am certain in previous vlogs she has mentioned he is “lactose intolerant”

Reactions: 12
Do you guys think the hello fresh ad was just one of those sponsorships that influencers get all the time but they tried to spin it as a ‘partnership’ and made a proper ad? Like, maybe it was offered to Sarah to just make a sponsored post but they wanted to make it look like they had been approached by a big company to make content?
I was just coming to ask the same thing! Hello fresh haven’t posted the video so to me it doesn’t seem like a proper advertisement for them, more so a sponsored post from HOG. Maybe just to get some attention to themselves and get more business?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hello fresh ad is really giving me year 12 IT project vibes. It’s hilarious that they’re being paid to make content like this but claiming they’re making “bold moves to escape the norm”. Their ad is about as revolutionary as Sarah’s cap she’s been testing all week.
Where can I watch this hello fresh abomination lovelies ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.