Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so stupid to stunt Magpies arms in the carrier because its like hes in a straight jacket.
Isn't he finally being worn correctly though? His arms are under the straps when usually they're above them, which Sarah herself acknowledges is wrong but she does it anyway because M apparently prefers it that way 🙄

He does look awkward in it though, so maybe he's out grown this method of carrying, or he needs to be in a bigger carrier? I have no idea about these things. I do agree she's only carrying him for the extra calorie burn and so she can show off how tiny and strong she is by carrying her huge baby around. I'm sure the chillest baby on the planet is more than content to be in the pram. He's not a clingy baby that needs to be held 24/7.

Also, why must she walk down the middle of the road while storying? Get back on the pavement with your baby ffs.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if that carrier has a newborn insert that is propping him up higher? I had a carrier that had one of these and I needed to change it over when my kids got bigger so that they fit in it correctly and comfortably.. sez should probably look in to it 🙃

Reactions: 13
Isn't he finally being worn correctly though? His arms are under the straps when usually they're above them, which Sarah herself acknowledges is wrong but she does it anyway because M apparently prefers it that way 🙄

He does look awkward in it though, so maybe he's out grown this method of carrying, or he needs to be in a bigger carrier? I have no idea about these things. I do agree she's only carrying him for the extra calorie burn and so she can show off how tiny and strong she is by carrying her huge baby around. I'm sure the chillest baby on the planet is more than content to be in the pram. He's not a clingy baby that needs to be held 24/7.

Also, why must she walk down the middle of the road while storying? Get back on the pavement with your baby ffs.
All I can see are her teeth. Its so bad, how does she think its a good look?
And yeah, abominable that she gets a hat but M doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering if that carrier has a newborn insert that is propping him up higher? I had a carrier that had one of these and I needed to change it over when my kids got bigger so that they fit in it correctly and comfortably.. sez should probably look in to it 🙃
Yep, he’s way too high up, his head should be below her chin at ‘kissable height’. His arms would then be free to move properly. You need to tilt their hips in carriers so their hips and legs form an M shape. It looks like Sarah has strapped him into the carrier in a standing up position. Looks awkward as all hell.

Reactions: 24
Yep, he’s way too high up, his head should be below her chin at ‘kissable height’.
The irony that he's now too high up in the carrier when he used to be stuffed in so low you couldn't even see his head (while having breathing issues that resulted in him ending up in hospital after turning blue 🙃).

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I took the liberty of contacting hello fresh.
Let's see what they say.
But it's weird to have posted 3 videos for a company and have only tagged them once.
Honestly it's just embarrassing at this stage. Those kids need to stay in their lane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's see what they say.
But it's weird to have posted 3 videos for a company and have only tagged them once.
Honestly it's just embarrassing at this stage. Those kids need to stay in their lane
Nice one, let's hope they get back to you. I'm not gonna hold my breath though. They sponsored Sarah a few years back and we've seen HF boxes in the background a few times since then. I've had a look on her feed and can't see the post now so she's obviously scrubbed it at some point.

Side note, you'd think working with HF would be a conflict of interest for HoG, especially as Sarah is maintaining it's her business, but apparently not. Unless they aren't actually working for them and are just creating adverts to get their attention in the hopes they'll get hired to do more work in the future. Same with Adobe. Although let's be honest, that Adobe ad was just an ad for Sunee so no wonder they aren't acknowledging it on their socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The home gym that they dumped so much money into (anyone want to take a guess? They have a LOT of high quality equipment in there) is still condemned due to mould??

IMG_9271.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Are you saying Sarah would class yopro as highly processed and full of additives or are you saying its just generally a highly processed food? Because it’s really not.

YoPro is a perfectly healthy snack and is much less processed/full of “additives” compared to your standard brownes or other high sugar yogurts. The only thing “healthier” than Yopro would be plan greek yogurt which is nowhere near as nice to eat.

Sarah has been flip flopping on whether she consumes lactose and gluten ever since she got pregnant with M. Sometimes she can eat it and sometimes she can’t 🙄
yes that was i was meaning! it was sarcasm i suppose, but obviously you can’t hear my tone of voice ahah. i’m saying how saying would class all those additives as “bad” and avoid them, thus why does she have them in her fridge? hollistic natural princess who?

Reactions: 11
Wow that hello fresh video was…interesting.

I had a little stalk of the HOG website and had to show you all what they said was their concept for the campaign for reboot.
I love how privileged rich white girl made herself the victim in a huge issue like cultural appropriation. And then to think it’s normal to put that on a business website?!

Also they have a whole section for podcast production that states they “produce” The Health Code, The Health Code Daily and Welcome to the womb. But The Health code hasn’t posted since Aug 2020, Emily’s podcast hasn’t posted since Aug 2022 and the Health Code Daily hasn’t posted in a month with no indication of when anything will be posted again. I truly cannot believe these jokers think they know how to run a successful business!! They are so below average that it’s laughable. They got lucky that diet culture and EDs were acceptable and inspirational when Sarah started her channel and instagram but it has nothing to do with talent or hard work just right place, right time while also being skinny and blonde.
That “Reboot” campaign brief really is disgusting. Imagine making a whole campaign centred around “sticking it to the haters” instead of what your supporters and fans would like. And these poor little unenlightened fans and supporters bought it all. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is so stupid to stunt Magpies arms in the carrier because its like hes in a straight jacket. Its so bizarre that she also put them both in those zipped up sleep sacks at night so they cant crawl around in the morning in their cribs or floor mat or moses basket or cosleeping or dog bed or whatever bin they sleep in. She is just too lazy to even deal with their arms flailing or getting up and crawling around before she wants to get up herself Now that they are out if the womb, they want to stretch and grow and really dont need swaddling past a few months as it stunts their growth. Its torture. Its control by contraption. I swear Flix was in it until like nine months and it always looked like there was always a huge soaked soil spot in the mornings. Grotesque.

the sleep sacks are actually the least concerning thing she does. My Bub can crawl, sit and stand in his.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The home gym that they dumped so much money into (anyone want to take a guess? They have a LOT of high quality equipment in there) is still condemned due to mould??

View attachment 1733490
Pretty telling words, "not as much". Thought they couldn't use it at all? So she's still working out at home on top of going to the gym up to 6 times a week, doing multiple pilates classes, boxing twice a week with her PT and daily power walks with the pram. Tell me you're disordered without telling me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Pretty telling words, "not as much". Thought they couldn't use it at all? So she's still working out at home on top of going to the gym up to 6 times a week, doing multiple pilates classes, boxing twice a week with her PT and daily power walks with the pram. Tell me you're disordered without telling me :rolleyes:
What do you mean? She hasn't worked out in 2 weeks because 🦊 is too slow 🤣🤣 Princess timeline and pathetic lies 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know why this bothers me so much, but after seeing the HOG website I'm literally shocked.

Not only did they claim the "reboot restock" project was aimed to "TO EMPOWER WOMEN TO RISE ABOVE “CANCEL CULTURE” AND ONLINE BULLYING." but they also had to do a little dig when first talking about the "reboot" project saying "A LAST-MINUTE ISSUE AND CHANGE TO THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT MEANT WE HAD TO BE ADAPTABLE AND EXECUTE THIS CAMPAIGN OVER THE COURSE OF THE THREE DAYS PRIOR TO LAUNCH".

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 5.14.15 PM.png

example 1: Project reboot (the one where Sarah showed up in box braids and had POC reach out letting her know this was cultural appropriation)
Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 5.13.53 PM.png

example 2: Project reboot restock (where she "stuck it to the haters and cancel culture she experienced from the previous cultural appropriation she did)

I'm not any kind of professional, but it's crystal clear how "unprofessional" they are.

People make mistakes. People do things that hurt others without the intention of hurting them. THAT IS LIFE. What's important is to take ownership of it, listen to those who you impacted, and grow.

If Sarah & the "team" listened to what others were saying, acknowledged the hurt that it could cause and said they will make the ESSENTIAL changes so that they can grow from this experience... I truly don't think it would've been as bad as they continue to make this all be.

Instead, they continue to double down and dig themselves into a deeper hole -- truly showing that they couldn't give two fucks.

How do you have black women reaching out saying "hey, even if this wasn't your intention this wasn't cool, can you not do this" and turn that into "we faced a challenge at work that made this project difficult" and "cancel culture and online bullying"

They are quite literally, making money and advertising themselves based off of their own inability to have any self accountability or reflection.

How in the world do they have a successful business when this is so clearly wrong? I can't wrap my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Pretty sure Chloe szep posted their like 2 year old?? In that same carrier the other day so she’s definitely not wearing it right if her 8 month old doesn’t look right in it

Reactions: 7
How in the world do they have a successful business when this is so clearly wrong? I can't wrap my head around it.
You'd be making an assumption that this business is successful.

There were some cashed up bogans who made shop. Time will tell if it's successful.

My guess is they're making 'ads' for different companies in the hope they will get picked up for future work.
Unlikely if they keep up the current cringe themes.......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure Chloe szep posted their like 2 year old?? In that same carrier the other day so she’s definitely not wearing it right if her 8 month old doesn’t look right in it
I don’t know who I trust less, Sarah or Chloe Szep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's see what they say.
Hello fresh isn’t even tagged once they have put in a #freshness

Reactions: 9
Hello fresh isn’t even tagged once they have put in a #freshness
They're probably angling for them to hire them on officially. Like when you're in high school or uni and do a case study or demo project for free in the hopes of a company taking notice and hiring you for real... :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.