Sarahs Day #64 Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but do you think Sarah hates Indy Clinton? I don’t follow Indy but she has come up on my FYP on tiktok abit lately so I’ve watched some of her stuff (have no idea if she is problematic) and noticed she comments on a few of Sarah’s things but Sarah doesn’t like any of it and doesn’t seem like she comments on any of Indy’s stuff either.
Sarah gives such mean girl can’t be happy for anyone who she thinks could be better than her at something (Indy’s TikTok is pretty popular compared to Sarah’s flop videos) and she seems to actually be chill and has more of that “surfy grom” vibe that uptight control freak Sarah could never achieve if her life depended on it.

Reactions: 9
Stoppppp my god she was only 6 days ‘overdue’ (i remember because I was exactly 1 week ahead of her)
She's such a TOOL.
1071C4A1-3780-4AD8-A40D-0B5388508EDF.jpeg

Those supplements must not be doing her very much good if she has such severe memory loss in a matter of 8 months.
Someone please put her claims from today, and this admission side by side so we can save it for the archives!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The fact that she blew off Fox’s birthday party to make $$$ and host her fitness retreat, but then couldn’t cancel it when Malakai had just been in hospital… is just something I’ll never get over. And the fact M ended up back in hospital right after the party, and that the whole thing looked so miserable and completely set up to be Instagram worthy over actually fun for fox is just so 🤢
Omg, yes 💯. This weird empty room for 🦊 birthday, invitees were mainly adults, just a few kids for optics/ the gram. Really sad.

How will the boys react when there are old enough to see what their mother has put on the internet?! Good luck with that princess. 👸🏼👸🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Crazy sezza … classic mum move is failing around a knife in the kitchen wtf … here I was thinking classic Mum was being maternal, loving and caring !!

Reactions: 16
Love miss "no time for myself" getting her hair done again. I haven't had a haircut in like 8 months let alone had the luxury to sit in a chair for hours getting it coloured in years...AND I'm one of the lucky ones who is financially comfortable, in a job that allows me to wfh/catch up on work after my child goes to bed, has a village to help etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know this is wayyy early but witch be sooo boring lately. Barring a nuuuuu scandal (which is entirely possible) I feel like we’ve seen the mood (SeAsOn) of Sarah’s recent nontent.

Sarah’s Day #65:
Kurt gone for 9 days, leaves Sez in a haze. Cumcream for Sunnee, doesn’t know how to Mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this is wayyy early but witch be sooo boring lately. Barring a nuuuuu scandal (which is entirely possible) I feel like we’ve seen the mood (SeAsOn) of Sarah’s recent nontent.

Sarah’s Day #65:
Kurt gone for 9 days, leaves Sez in a haze. Cumcream for Sunnee, doesn’t know how to Mummy
Painfully boring, but I'm here for it, somehow. Her era of fading.
What does social blade say today?

Maybe I'll document her week of nothingness, just because there's nothing else to document?

Reactions: 13
Take note Sarah, this is the timely way to do a Christmas release - and for pyjamas no less - a sensible pre ordering arrangement with ample time for national and international delivery. Ya know, so you can actually wear or gift them for Christmas?

Sarah is rushing to WFB to copy Ellie’s pattern, no doubt 😂🙄

808E533D-22A8-41A2-BF36-E4E593BB497B.png

A4B4DF80-491D-4062-AEDD-B8A957BB0F6F.png

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else seen the ad House of Groms did for Hello Fresh? It kind of just…sucks. I really like Hello Fresh but I feel like that advert does absolutely nothing to show how good of a service it is. If I wasn’t already a customer, I’d see that ad and never try it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else seen the ad House of Groms did for Hello Fresh? It kind of just…sucks. I really like Hello Fresh but I feel like that advert does absolutely nothing to show how good of a service it is. If I wasn’t already a customer, I’d see that ad and never try it.
You said it sucks but it REALLY SUCKS! It’s giving 2000 era Powerpoint presentation of some overly fake cheerful teenager trying to make me sign up for a charity that is definitely a scam

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You said it sucks but it REALLY SUCKS! It’s giving 2000 era Powerpoint presentation of some overly fake cheerful teenager trying to make me sign up for a charity that is definitely a scam
Why’s it so awkward and seems like it’s lagging or missing something?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.