Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny, I was watching an olllllld ollllld vlog and Sarah is unabashedly talking about how she wants to be 51kg and get her bf% to 17, or she’ll be chunky. I screenshot because it’s just messed up, not knowing it would come up so quickly.

No surprises where Focks learns this, especially as she’s clearly forcing it on him with the EducAtionN about SoMeTimEs FoOdS - Sarah you’re a dropout, you’re not fit to educate anyone.

But so sad to see that at 3 Focks is already displaying concerns and fixations around food. At 3 you shouldn’t even have a conception of these things, and yet he’s already got it set that he doesn’t want to be ‘chunky’ and that eating too much will cause this. 😭😑

View attachment 1579193View attachment 1579195View attachment 1579196

Yeah when that happens most people clean their damn space, not build a new one.
We’re had mould with the weather event (south coast) like everyone else, plus we also just finished renovating, and we spent weekend on weekend airing and sanitising and washing. Sarah could never, but she also lacks the brain cells to figure she can also pay a professional to do it. Next thing she’ll be moving because her carpets are scuffed.
Seeing him say he would get chunky was so disturbing. A child has been taught that by their parents. And any child psychologist, early childhood educator etc will tell you how unacceptable and toxic that is

• Sad
Reactions: 48
God they should just get a nanny. Someone with early childhood experience who can help with the kids. Sarah does duck all, but she’s clearly not coping/doing a good job with them. Get a professional in. They’ve got the money. Her fans wouldn’t turn on her either because they all believe the boss mum bullshit rhetoric.

Reactions: 24
Seeing him say he would get chunky was so disturbing. A child has been taught that by their parents. And any child psychologist, early childhood educator etc will tell you how unacceptable and toxic that is

And I’m pretty sure she cuts something out after she says “what“ to him which to me means he said something even more disturbing that she didn’t even want to include it.

Reactions: 16
Clearly HOG have just learnt how to do this weird picture layering thing cause it's on another Sunee advert 😂 it doesn't even look good

Screenshot_20220915-064133_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-064131_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I know that Sarah isn't generally liked on here, but I do like that she speaks to Fox like he's a human and doesn't use any baby voices, I think children respond better to just being treated not like an adult, but just on a more mature level.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine any celebrity like Beyoncé or Kim K, or even any normal CEO bringing their children to work or using their team as babysitters. Get a nanny or use childcare Sarah

Reactions: 22
I know that Sarah isn't generally liked on here, but I do like that she speaks to Fox like he's a human and doesn't use any baby voices, I think children respond better to just being treated not like an adult, but just on a more mature level.
I don't disagree with the point you're making, but I do disagree about it applying Sarah. Kids deserve respect, and I think that comes with not talking down at them - but she doesn't giver her kids respect in the slightest. She comes across as having a total lack of affection and patience for children. She feels, at least to me, like someone who really dislikes the idea of Fox not being a miniature adult in how she hates him having energy or asking her things or being messy or loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
When 🦊 said I’m hungry I’m getting chunky I didn’t realise he meant that as a bad thing! But ofc he did she probably restricts his eating. But Momo is so chunky and that’s ALL from her milk. He is exclusively breastfed. Have we spotted any formula tins yet? Haha

Momo does look like a healthy 6month old and is seems to be smashing all his milestones. Omggggg he has GREAT hand coordination and is a boss at baby led weaning because of sezzyz superior parenting skills! Hmm thought he had a genetic condition which wouldn’t be physically obvious but delayed milestones? I honestly can’t stand her! She will say or do anything for clout.

Reactions: 23
Really nice to see her shouting out the solo parents today 👏. Getting pulled out of your comfort zone is important for any of us to get a bit of a reality check, and it’s really great to see her acknowledge how tough some people have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH duck RIGHT OFF
View attachment 1579837

Also just seen that this was her post yesterday 😂
View attachment 1579844
Whats the real story sez?
- You read on here and on the other side how much people are sick of your complaining and how it makes single parents look like the heroes they are
- You wanted another excuse to shame Kurt
- You realised there was a superb opportunity in here to somehow sound woke and also play victim
- You forgot how you claimed you had it all under control yesterday
- You're seriously running out of content ideas because this is the only script in your show, ad nauseam and whether it's really the truth of your situation or not, it's nauseatingly boring at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her and Kurt won’t last. Surely he’s got to walk away from the relationship? Her going on social media to shame him for not being home and her needing a husband at home etc. are the not communicating with each other? Such an odd relationship and I would be genuinely upset and hurt if he went on the same way she does shaming me for not being home and earning money. Yes I agree there needs to be a better balance between the both of them but she knew the nature of his job travelling for campaigns etc before they had Fox AND another baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Really nice to see her shouting out the solo parents today 👏. Getting pulled out of your comfort zone is important for any of us to get a bit of a reality check, and it’s really great to see her acknowledge how tough some people have it.
I think she only did it because she either read all the snark about how much help she has here or she got a lot of backlash in DMs and comments or both. She doesn’t actually care about solo parents and probably thinks the fact that they’re single is somehow their fault and they didn’t love god enough or something 🙄🙄

she just doesn’t want to lose anymore followers aka $$$$$

Reactions: 39
I don't buy any of it. As usual, she is just praising herself. If she had been genuine, there wouldn't be a whole paragraph of "holding in tears, both boys cry, thousands of emails blablabla" at the beginning of the caption.

She really is a horrible person. I hope he leaves her, for his sake and his kids' sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.