Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im only just now catching the blurb on that horrific podcast episode, and please tell me what you think and how it is for you in your personal lives, but the term "competitive couple" is so jarring. Such a massive red flag that they think of their coupledom as a competition, and not a partnership (with inherent, varying inequalities)?

Is this normal? To think the content in this podcast was about working out and getting tit done/prioritising, and Sarah thinks she's good at that, and it makes her superior??? She can't work a regular work week without having a two meltdowns per day and whining about it. She can't parent her kids without tagteaming. She can't eat normally without punishing herself by overexercising. Her ideas of productivity are toxic, and she is steeped in severely patriarchal gendered thinking that makes her confidently say to the world that her husband is a "witch" for not being physically able to exercise due to a painful physical condition. And they have the audacity to mask this as normal for a "competitive couple" broought closer by "their winning nature" ????

Does NOBODY vet or evaluate these podcasts before they go live? Are these two numpties just going to keep running their mouths day after day and spotify is okay with this?

Surely this is not normal for most of us?

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 21.25.43.png

Sarah thinks she "reigns supreme" is "top dog" and is the "superior spouse" ? Kurt is giving himself fibromyalgia from dealing with someone like this day in and out. You don't have to look any deeper, this podcast blurb says it all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
yep agree with you. I did BLW from 6months and it was great. But it’s normal for 2year olds to eat messy and my 2.5 still can’t fully use utensils. When he gets impatient he uses his hands because it’s quicker lol.
My 2.5 year old can still get kind of messy at times but is really fussy about using her hands and will always try to use cutlery...to the point sometimes I watch her and think please just use your hands child 🤣 if only I was raising a ✨highly energetic boyish messy barefoot beachy surfer skater builder plumber gardener joiner preacher movie director vlog presenter toddlahhhh ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That episode "Who is the superior spouse" has to be a joke?

"I'm just going to glorify myself..."
"There's not many things that I'm bad at..."
"How does it feel to be married to someone who is basically good at everything?" (Kurt: "I don't agree with that at all.")

*** 2 minutes in, there's a weird transition and music fade out...do we really need transitions in a 6 minute long podcast "episode?" ***

"OK as a mother - a breastfeeding mother..."

*** ANOTHER music transition 60 seconds later... ***

The final 2 minutes is Sarah basically shaming Kurt for not working out and staying fit. "Tune in tomorrow when I talk to Kurt about how he's a little witch." (Kurt: nervous giggle) :unsure:😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Im only just now catching the blurb on that horrific podcast episode, and please tell me what you think and how it is for you in your personal lives, but the term "competitive couple" is so jarring. Such a massive red flag that they think of their coupledom as a competition, and not a partnership (with inherent, varying inequalities)?

Is this normal? To think the content in this podcast was about working out and getting tit done/prioritising, and Sarah thinks she's good at that, and it makes her superior??? She can't work a regular work week without having a two meltdowns per day and whining about it. She can't parent her kids without tagteaming. She can't eat normally without punishing herself by overexercising. Her ideas of productivity are toxic, and she is steeped in severely patriarchal gendered thinking that makes her confidently say to the world that her husband is a "witch" for not being physically able to exercise due to a painful physical condition. And they have the audacity to mask this as normal for a "competitive couple" broought closer by "their winning nature" ????

Does NOBODY vet or evaluate these podcasts before they go live? Are these two numpties just going to keep running their mouths day after day and spotify is okay with this?

Surely this is not normal for most of us?

View attachment 1575540
Sarah thinks she "reigns supreme" is "top dog" and is the "superior spouse" ? Kurt is giving himself fibromyalgia from dealing with someone like this day in and out. You don't have to look any deeper, this podcast blurb says it all.

All of this is made 10x worse if you listen to the next episode where Kurt talks about his condition and how he finds it hard to get out of bed in the morning… Sarah knows all this and STILL instigated an episode where she wants to harp on being able to “out train” him.
Let’s also not forget that episode where she told him she wants his “ken body” back. All while she knew he suffers every day just doing normal things. I’m so glad she is losing popularity.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
All of this is made 10x worse if you listen to the next episode where Kurt talks about his condition and how he finds it hard to get out of bed in the morning… Sarah knows all this and STILL instigated an episode where she wants to harp on being able to “out train” him.
Let’s also not forget that episode where she told him she wants his “ken body” back. All while she knew he suffers every day just doing normal things. I’m so glad she is losing popularity.
How bad must is be for her family's mental health to have her beating them down like that.

Imaging your significant other constantly pointing out where you are lacking or where they are better!? Hearing cristisism like that every day, even if it's cloaked in a "joke", really starts to beat someone down.

Dealing with years of repetitive snide comments on you as a person is so bad. I hope Kurt (and Focks too actually) are dealing with it alright.

The thing is all we hear is what they PUBLISH! Edit and publish on their socials/podcast! How much more goes on the rest of the time?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Goodness her stories this morning - all over the shop. Anything can happen when you lie! Why exactly is he a “mini surfy” by sitting on the steps?

You also have to wonder how the parents of other children feel having their kids faces and location broadcast to 1.2 million people.

Reactions: 24
Goodness her stories this morning - all over the shop. Anything can happen when you lie! Why exactly is he a “mini surfy” by sitting on the steps?

You also have to wonder how the parents of other children feel having their kids faces and location broadcast to 1.2 million people.
Oh, but he is not blonde, so he can’t be a surfy kid at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Any time she fixes one spelling mistake she always leaves a few stragglers behind. I know in my work when I'm called out for a typo, I carefully look over the rest to make sure everything else looks good. I'm deeply offended that she can't properly spell POTATO. WTF?

IMG_7753.jpeg

Also her comments are always an odd stew of parasocial, creepy hangers-on and bots. I would not feel comfortable with internet strangers rushing to comment on my kids, but of course she doesn't want to use her "kids as content." :rolleyes:

IMG_7773.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Any time she fixes one spelling mistake she always leaves a few stragglers behind. I know in my work when I'm called out for a typo, I carefully look over the rest to make sure everything else looks good. I'm deeply offended that she can't properly spell POTATO. WTF?

View attachment 1576866

Also her comments are always an odd stew of parasocial, creepy hangers-on and bots. I would not feel comfortable with internet strangers rushing to comment on my kids, but of course she doesn't want to use her "kids as content." :rolleyes:

View attachment 1576867

Can we add “sooooo good at spelling” to the list of things she is good at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3 minutes in to her new vlog and she's already made personal testimonial of her tit Bloom.. i'll report again to the TGA but I am annoyed she will make sales in the meantime

NICE, and 6 mins in she becomes an expert on baby led weaning. You are SO dangerous to your audience, Sarah. Absolutely ridiculous that she speaks about anything with confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ugh I don’t have the strength to unpack all the tit in that vlog. I swear I saw this exact same vlog 3 years ago - oh wait, we bleeping did. ‘Kurt’s gone, I hate my kids, I’m an expert in BLW, poopy bloom is a laxative’. She’s not even attempting to create nuuuu material.

Focks said it best. But also, Sarah captioning it herself seems to be clearly alluding to the fact she stalks this forum (duck off you mole) where her rapid ageing is frequently commented on.

Sarah, if you’re channel is dying that much that you’re now making CoNtEnT for the “H8rs” then you are even more desperate than you look.

841F76F3-2F98-458A-9A71-363D781D8C7B.jpeg
180D15EE-A3AB-4F7C-BC9C-D5AC075ABF29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.