Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she is still going with the whole "kurt is gone again" story??? I swear she is only making yt videos nowadays when she can blame someone and put herself in the victim role. Sometimes I skip through her old videos and it is shocking when you see what she became. You can nearly pinpoint her decisions that rotted her heart and brain. It's nearly a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
1F68BFEC-5156-4DF6-AABA-5EAF7A9BA929.jpeg

Non existent thigh gap check!!!
Rocking that fringe too babe…..👩‍🦲👩‍🦲👩‍🦲

Prams and shoes allowed indoors. Bare feet outdoors. Gross girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me get a grip woman.

I refuse to watch this moron complain so someone do a recap (or not, I don’t care enough to see how she turns Kurt having some down time into a
*complaining sesh* pressed post too early.

Reactions: 10
Who asks their 3 year old to watch their baby brother then leave the room to vlog somewhere else (sorry, “wash her face”)?!? HE IS THREE, SARAH! That is just irresponsible!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Nice to see that in that brand new warehouse everyone is working in a hallway.. the podcast studio also looks a closet, very small and hardly practical for multiple people to fit comfortably 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Practice = a place (think medical practice - icing your knee)

Practise = a verb (practising a skill - s).

So she actually got it right in this instance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 14.15.20.png

Pretty clear why she's suddenly chosen that cUrtAiN fRiNgE
Between the vanishing knob of a bun at the back, no length at all (it's like her hair just doesnt grow), the fast fast receding hairline and balding in front, and the constant clip on nails, I dont know why anyone would believe her about bodybloom being good for the gut hair skin and nails.
I noticed in today's vlog she straight up described it to be a laxative. None of the other BS about hair skin and nails she usuall spouts. Nice little bit of backpeddling and scamming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
- Starts off vlog on the floor and explaining that Kurt is away on a trip to the snow, states openly that her family normally help her looking after her children overnight, but her sister is heavily pregnant and can’t.
- Says to F that he is man of the house, and he says he will protect his brother, and Sarah chimes in and asks if he will protect her.
- Asks F to look after M while she washes her face.
- Discusses about her “amazing team that she loves” BUT they rely on her to produce content so they can work.
- Washes her face and applies lactic acid serum, no skincare ad by her favourite brands in sight…
- 2mins in and she has complained that she hasn’t worked out yesterday but intends to today, which is why she is in activewear
- Poopy bloom ad, doesn’t drink it.
- F makes a comment about being sooooo hungry that he will get chunky (ffs he is 3 and he is already disordered)
- COFFEE Time, F front and centre for his pancakes, asks if she is 60, she is offended by it, saying she is 30 THIRTY 3-0 HOw dare YOu
- F cooking, M looking unfazed on Sarah’s hip, F performing like a monkey in the circus
- Baby led weaning tutorial from the eXpERt Sarah, how amazing is M, and F is such a great eater
- Sarah tries to justify her disordered eating to the camera by “educating children about food”
- Moo Moo🫠
- Discusses that while she takes F &M to the park she can do lunges
- Tries to justify her exercise as me time, sad that she can’t always go to the gym because it doesn’t fit her mum lifestyle, so she is making most of outdoor training, whilst watching her kids. She hopes that her children can see her healthy lifestyle and adopt it.
- New word for Sarah “osmosis”
- M down for a nap, F is playing so Sarah opts for 30min HIIT workout, claiming she has a lot of energy, despite 6 mins earlier she claimed she was a zombie and so exhausted.
- Surprisingly she is using Ebook, sweaty shredder.
- Went out for lunch, applies makeup over her sweaty face(I’m guessing she didn’t shower?)
- Trip to HOG, nap trapped, mini beauty tutorial.
- Promotes her sister’s podcast and reveals that she is doing a midwife series.
- Actually lets her sister talk.
- Tour of HOG
- Georgia is volunteering to babysit…
- Behind the scenes of the podcast, reveals that she really has no clue how to work without Kurt.
- Sunee plug. (450 recipes on the app, can you believe(!)
- No more Dee, Jess is the new nutritionist.
- Voiceover for Sunee
- Back to cooking, tidying, Mum mode. A very scattered Sarah.
- Shows us her office, shows us her Bible reading chair, shows us her house, telling us she will give a full house tour. (Omg I’m feeling scattered writing this!)
- Talks about her the old office in the poolroom should be a gym.
- Throws Kurt under the bus for not training, it’s Kurt’s fault the gym is a mess, She’s A BOY MUM OK? Mini life jackets, surfboards, SO MANY SURFBOARDS! But I’m trying to embrace Boy Mum life! But I can’t train in here.
- Huge rant about the gym not being a gym. Wants her fans opinion
- Finishes the vlog by saying the next vlog will be a “healthy reset” (aka PROJECT COMEBACK)

Phew I’m exhausted! And my brain is mush

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
3 minutes in to her new vlog and she's already made personal testimonial of her tit Bloom.. i'll report again to the TGA but I am annoyed she will make sales in the meantime

NICE, and 6 mins in she becomes an expert on baby led weaning. You are SO dangerous to your audience, Sarah. Absolutely ridiculous that she speaks about anything with confidence
If I watch her vlog I get ads for laxatives like Coloxyl, even YouTube knows that that’s what Sezzy is hawking :ROFLMAO:

I think it’s dangerous that she constantly flogs a laxative for sale to profit from, especially because her marketing seems geared towards making money from people with eating disorders.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The thing about Body Bloom is that it’s really a fibre powder with a bunch of anti-inflammatory actives and a small amount of vitamin supplements (mostly Vit A, more anti-inflammatories, anti-oxidants, and some omega fatty acids).

It is certainly a good thing to take for bowel health (extremely important given the rise in bowel cancer in young people), and would help in relieving constipation or diarrhoea. Most people struggle to get enough fibre each day, so I see no harm in a (gross, but quick to consume) fibre powder supplement every day.

I just think they should drop the “promotes glowing skin” from the label. It’s a big claim for a product with almost no effect. Yes, the addition of vitamins and omegas is technically beneficial to skin health (if you’re deficient), but powders don’t come anywhere close to the nutritional value of fresh produce.

You’d be much better off having a couple of slices of capsicum (massive amounts of Vit C and A), salmon, walnuts or grass fed beef for omegas, strawberries for Vit C, a good extra virgin olive oil, spinach, etc. Whole food that will fill you up, give you readily accessible vitamins (and the anti-inflammatories and fibre) in higher amounts and much more affordable and palatable than an expensive powder.

I also feel that Sarah uses it as weight loss support: as a laxative and to feel full so reduce snacking or portion sizes. As we can see, the “quick fix” vitamin supplements aren’t enough to give you luscious hair, clear skin or long nails, sadly!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
- Starts off vlog on the floor and explaining that Kurt is away on a trip to the snow, states openly that her family normally help her looking after her children overnight, but her sister is heavily pregnant and can’t.
- Says to F that he is man of the house, and he says he will protect his brother, and Sarah chimes in and asks if he will protect her.
- Asks F to look after M while she washes her face.
- Discusses about her “amazing team that she loves” BUT they rely on her to produce content so they can work.
- Washes her face and applies lactic acid serum, no skincare ad by her favourite brands in sight…
- 2mins in and she has complained that she hasn’t worked out yesterday but intends to today, which is why she is in activewear
- Poopy bloom ad, doesn’t drink it.
- F makes a comment about being sooooo hungry that he will get chunky (ffs he is 3 and he is already disordered)
- COFFEE Time, F front and centre for his pancakes, asks if she is 60, she is offended by it, saying she is 30 THIRTY 3-0 HOw dare YOu
- F cooking, M looking unfazed on Sarah’s hip, F performing like a monkey in the circus
- Baby led weaning tutorial from the eXpERt Sarah, how amazing is M, and F is such a great eater
- Sarah tries to justify her disordered eating to the camera by “educating children about food”
- Moo Moo🫠
- Discusses that while she takes F &M to the park she can do lunges
- Tries to justify her exercise as me time, sad that she can’t always go to the gym because it doesn’t fit her mum lifestyle, so she is making most of outdoor training, whilst watching her kids. She hopes that her children can see her healthy lifestyle and adopt it.
- New word for Sarah “osmosis”
- M down for a nap, F is playing so Sarah opts for 30min HIIT workout, claiming she has a lot of energy, despite 6 mins earlier she claimed she was a zombie and so exhausted.
- Surprisingly she is using Ebook, sweaty shredder.
- Went out for lunch, applies makeup over her sweaty face(I’m guessing she didn’t shower?)
- Trip to HOG, nap trapped, mini beauty tutorial.
- Promotes her sister’s podcast and reveals that she is doing a midwife series.
- Actually lets her sister talk.
- Tour of HOG
- Georgia is volunteering to babysit…
- Behind the scenes of the podcast, reveals that she really has no clue how to work without Kurt.
- Sunee plug. (450 recipes on the app, can you believe(!)
- No more Dee, Jess is the new nutritionist.
- Voiceover for Sunee
- Back to cooking, tidying, Mum mode. A very scattered Sarah.
- Shows us her office, shows us her Bible reading chair, shows us her house, telling us she will give a full house tour. (Omg I’m feeling scattered writing this!)
- Talks about her the old office in the poolroom should be a gym.
- Throws Kurt under the bus for not training, it’s Kurt’s fault the gym is a mess, She’s A BOY MUM OK? Mini life jackets, surfboards, SO MANY SURFBOARDS! But I’m trying to embrace Boy Mum life! But I can’t train in here.
- Huge rant about the gym not being a gym. Wants her fans opinion
- Finishes the vlog by saying the next vlog will be a “healthy reset” (aka PROJECT COMEBACK)

Phew I’m exhausted! And my brain is mush
That sounds like the most chaotic vlog in the world, I'm glad you did a recap before me 😂

Main thoughts... WHAT HAPPENED TO DEE?! She was the only other people HOG was podcast 'producing' for so is it now just healthcare and her sisters one? What a great business.

2. I'd actually be put off by something advertising 450 recipes, imagine a cookbook that long. There's too much to look through and you know it's not all good. Quality over quantity. If your recipes were good that would be enough to keep the app going.

3. I'd hate my boss coming into the office with a baby, bleeping around for a few hours and then leaving. It'd be different if it was someone who actually worked and couldn't be at home for some reason but she just goes to the office because she's bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HOG was podcast 'producing' for so is it now just healthcare and her sisters one? What a great business.
For a company who is pivoting into mainly producting content, podcasts seemingly being a major part of their offering, their "podcast studio" is literally as big as my shoe closet. Its hilarious how badly planned HOG is. They bragged so much about having a large creative space when they bought the warehouse, and their creative folk are all crammed in a single row, by a wall in a LITERAL HALLWAY thats narrow as it is. Now they're trying to work there while giving people space to pass through. She claims she loves designing and organising and interiors and what not and went on and on and on about this warehouse for weeks and all they got is this? duck me dead she is a dumb bleep.

At the end of the vlog, she's cribbing about the garage-turned-gym (remember, the gym she was soooo excited to have right there in the back of her house when they moved in, because she was going to be a busy BOY MUM who wouldnt always have itme to go to the gym?? that one.) being messy and literally says, "this is a garage, not a gym" -- WELL NO tit SHERLOCK.

WHY IS SHE SO DUMB????? And why does she want so many gyms when she also goes to the gym, and works out in parks and does lungues when her kids are playing in the park, and when they're watching movies, and in the hotel room when she's on holiday. How is everyone around her blind to this serious obsession/disorder?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
3. I'd hate my boss coming into the office with a baby, bleeping around for a few hours and then leaving.
She literally says to the camera, "maybe someone else can watch the kids" and then she storms into the joint while they are mid-recording session. I don't have kids but I can't imagine being so desperate to get away from your own children all the time

Reactions: 25
The thing about Body Bloom is that it’s really a fibre powder with a bunch of anti-inflammatory actives and a small amount of vitamin supplements (mostly Vit A, more anti-inflammatories, anti-oxidants, and some omega fatty acids).

It is certainly a good thing to take for bowel health (extremely important given the rise in bowel cancer in young people), and would help in relieving constipation or diarrhoea. Most people struggle to get enough fibre each day, so I see no harm in a (gross, but quick to consume) fibre powder supplement every day.

I just think they should drop the “promotes glowing skin” from the label. It’s a big claim for a product with almost no effect. Yes, the addition of vitamins and omegas is technically beneficial to skin health (if you’re deficient), but powders don’t come anywhere close to the nutritional value of fresh produce.

You’d be much better off having a couple of slices of capsicum (massive amounts of Vit C and A), salmon, walnuts or grass fed beef for omegas, strawberries for Vit C, a good extra virgin olive oil, spinach, etc. Whole food that will fill you up, give you readily accessible vitamins (and the anti-inflammatories and fibre) in higher amounts and much more affordable and palatable than an expensive powder.

I also feel that Sarah uses it as weight loss support: as a laxative and to feel full so reduce snacking or portion sizes. As we can see, the “quick fix” vitamin supplements aren’t enough to give you luscious hair, clear skin or long nails, sadly!
SO well said! I had a large pear and a handful of raspberries that totalled about 10g of fibre- whole foods are certainly better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ew wtf, please do not use the high chair tray as your cutting board. So much bacteria can get trapped in the plastic of those knife cuts. At least try to clean out the nasty left over food. 🤢🤢
Got 4 kids here and Im absolutely positive none of them would ever eat those crunchy monkey turds with green mush innards.
When fox sees what other kids eat, there will be a bloody reckoning. This thought keeps me hanging on for the future. It looks bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.