Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New lips with the new haircut? 😅 always funny that she literally hides from Instagram when she gets them done, but you know, she’s super open about it all.

Reactions: 28
It’s funny how Sarah will only admit something is “wrong” if it’s a disguised flex. Eg. “I’m so burnt out and stressed cos I’m SO BUSY BOSS MUM”. Or if it is to sell a product “I’m getting back on track, project comeback buy my tropeka”. If she was actually real and raw she would say “I have a lot of hair breakage which is common post partum, so I’ve cut a fringe to work with it while my hair grows”. But she won’t unless Bondi Boost gets in touch

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Body bloom never dissolves in water. Every time she mixes it on camera it stays completely lumped together.
Okay so a girl at my work brought some in the other morning, in our 30min meeting it did NOT dissolve and she had to stir it each time to sip it and she said it tasted like dirty chalk, I get some powders don't dissolve straight away, but this one didn't dissolve even over half an hour 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Okay so a girl at my work brought some in the other morning, in our 30min meeting it did NOT dissolve and she had to stir it each time to sip it and she said it tasted like dirty chalk, I get some powders don't dissolve straight away, but this one didn't dissolve even over half an hour 😳
Ok this is how I know Sarah doesn’t drink it. When it first came out I (stupidly) bought some. The whole container of it went rock hard after a week. I messaged tropeka (nicely, because this was before I realised tit they were), asking what was going on, and even sent a photo of it. They basically were really rude and said it must of been my fault and that I either didn’t keep the lid shut properly, or let water get in by not using a dry spoon. Stupidly, I was like ok sure, (even though I’m always vigilant with not doing either of those things). I bought another one (yes so so dumb), and I was so careful to have the lid properly shut, and always used a dry spoon. But guess what happened? Exact same thing. Then I remember always seeing Sarah using a wet spoon to scoop hers out, so that 100% would of made it go hard! She definitely has an old rotten box of it that she scrapes from in all her videos.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Why is she so obsessed with boxing rn?
Like she’s posted 3 reels in the last few weeks where she’s boxing… She better not think about coming out with a boxing ebook…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like she’s posted 3 reels in the last few weeks where she’s boxing… She better not think about coming out with a boxing ebook…
Because she thinks she’s really good at it and she needs people to comment about how good she is at it. Her ego is bruised from the continues drop in followers so she needs a boost.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her boxing videos cringe me tf out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does everything have to include her or be named after her?!
Why not just call it 'household meal plan " but noooo SEZZY household meal plan.
Screenshot_20220906-103236_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Once again a nutritionist has created a meal plan which is strictly enforced in Australia. Nutritionists cannot provide meal plans or food advice, that is the role of a dietician.. and she breached the new TGA guidelines this morning. I'm so over this witch getting away with blatant tit. Unethical as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Once again a nutritionist has created a meal plan which is strictly enforced in Australia. Nutritionists cannot provide meal plans or food advice, that is the role of a dietician.. and she breached the new TGA guidelines this morning. I'm so over this witch getting away with blatant tit. Unethical as duck
In her #undisclosedad on her Sarah’s Day instagram, she says dietician approved meal plans. Which is it?

Reactions: 20
Any locals wanna see if it's on the drive?
I live in the area and I’ve driven past her house a few times over the last few months and the boat is always there on the street. They still have it but they never use it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I live in the area and I’ve driven past her house a few times over the last few months and the boat is always there on the street. They still have it but they never use it.
Boat on the street? That would annoy tf out of me if my neighbours left a huge ski boat on the street indefinitely

Reactions: 25
Ok this is how I know Sarah doesn’t drink it. When it first came out I (stupidly) bought some. The whole container of it went rock hard after a week. I messaged tropeka (nicely, because this was before I realised tit they were), asking what was going on, and even sent a photo of it. They basically were really rude and said it must of been my fault and that I either didn’t keep the lid shut properly, or let water get in by not using a dry spoon. Stupidly, I was like ok sure, (even though I’m always vigilant with not doing either of those things). I bought another one (yes so so dumb), and I was so careful to have the lid properly shut, and always used a dry spoon. But guess what happened? Exact same thing. Then I remember always seeing Sarah using a wet spoon to scoop hers out, so that 100% would of made it go hard! She definitely has an old rotten box of it that she scrapes from in all her videos.
Part of me really wanted to take a sip and try some out of curiosity but I wasn't brave enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.