Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyeshadow post:
- ridiculous colour choice honestly sometimes the opposing colours work but just NO Sarah we all know you think it looks good and want validation by fishing for compliments
But on the other side of the coin, she wants to *prove* to people she’s an el naturale sporty fitness gal who doesn’t wear make up— she’s soooo quirky make up is just NOT her thing omg like how do you even do this Tahls aha aha my super virgin skin Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 38
is it just me that finds it weird that they wear the same thing to every wedding they go to? 🤷🏼‍♀️
If they were normal people, I’d say: Maybe just their favourite outfit for this kind of occasion. I don’t have many options to choose from, I guess it’s formal - less formal - fun wedding style and that’s it.
But Sarah probably has tons of dresses she could wear, so in that case it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 27
is it just me that finds it weird that they wear the same thing to every wedding they go to? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks like she’s cosplaying as Cinderella…
Also she desperately needed to have ironed this costume. The crinkles make it look even more like it was pulled from the dress up cupboard hastily on the way to the party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
EFCEFBA9-C814-47DC-9110-5E265E136302.png

Do you think she’s annoyed her sister has abs without contorting her body to force them?
I think her sisters having the same body as her, despite eating gluten and normal sugar…..must p her off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
EC3B245E-799D-407C-9834-6D7640CB9FFF.png
Relationship looking a bit one sided... Sarah got a post on Mother's day 😬 guess she won't be returning the favour lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Tbf, it's only the second time (that I can recall). It's not like they're super popular people getting invited to tons of weddings each year 🤣 Besides, men often have one suit they wear for every special occasion and no one bats an eyelid.

That being said that blue dress is fuggly. I can't imagine it's flattering on anyone. She could have worn that slinky blue one from their holiday and would have looked 10x better. At least she didn't wear those green shoes again.

Reactions: 33
What rude cow to her sister, in the car she said to tahls you look ehhh ok, i think she looked quite pretty, seriously the blue dress look like something my toddler would pull out the costume box and wear, so speak for yourself sez.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Sorry but who tf gets married on Father’s Day?? Like there’s every other day of the year and you choose a day like this? So instead of the guests celebrating Father’s Day and making it all about their fathers, it’s now shared with wedding celebrations. Bit odd but ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but who tf gets married on Father’s Day?? Like there’s every other day of the year and you choose a day like this? So instead of the guests celebrating Father’s Day and making it all about their fathers, it’s now shared with wedding celebrations. Bit odd but ok
Father’s Day isn’t a set date. It’s just the first Sunday of September. This date potentially has significant meaning to the couple being married so don’t think it’s odd at all.

Reactions: 39
Father’s Day isn’t a set date. It’s just the first Sunday of September. This date potentially has significant meaning to the couple being married so don’t think it’s odd at all.
I get that it’s not a set date, but I find it just slightly inconsiderate. For clarification, one of my bestest friends father is dying of cancer, so more than likely will be his last today. If I were to get married on Father’s Day, she would have to choose between attending my wedding or staying with her father. (Obviously would know what choice would be made if this were a real situation). I just feel like weddings shouldn’t be held on sentimental days, like what if a guest did choose to attend the wedding and it did end up being the last Father’s Day they had with their father. When planning my own wedding I did a quick google to make sure that it didn’t fall on any holidays or important dates and actually had to change it to a few days later because of something falling on our original date. I just don’t think it’s that hard. But hey this is literally just my opinion, I don’t care if anyone agrees or not. I just use tattle sometimes to voice my opinions because I feel awkward af talking about influencers to real friends of mine or my husband 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t even tell you when Father’s Day was next year…..it’s June in the Uk and that is all I know. Plenty of people plan weddings in June years in advance. It wouldn’t even cross my mind that it would clash with Father’s Day.

who thinks S and K will be together in 5 years time? I just can’t see it happening.

Reactions: 28
wow she’s so boring

honestly at this point I’m just waiting for the inevitable vlog explaining why Kurt moved out of her house and that they have decided to split.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They'll probably split eventually but I feel like it would be when Sarah finds someone else. I can't see Kurt walking away. His time to do that was back before Sarah's family coerced him into the church and they both found Jesus and saved their marriage. He's alluded on the podcast that marriage vows are forever and, despite how bad things might get, you just find a way through it. Sarah has treated him like tit for years and he's just looked the other way. It would have to be something pretty big to make him walk now.

They're definitely heading into a loveless future though, where they're only together because of the kids and their joint businesses and just end up totally resenting each other.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think couples are still grabbing any date they can post covid and weddings being rescheduled. It has been very slim pickings for the last couple of years.

Nothing wrong with being married on fathers day.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
100% she wrote it, approved the photo and urged him to post it. It's unlike the rest of the stuff he posts, plus as I recall it was a last minute post after we had all been wondering why he didn't say anything...

Reactions: 20
Mmm, not sure about this. It’s a bit of a Hallmark holiday and reception venues can sometimes have waiting lists for years. People get married on NYE and other significant dates. On topic,I have no issue with Sarah wearing the same dress, I don’t have many formal options and not everyone does. That said, the dress is so unflattering and drowns her frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.