Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sarah been that quiet today that we’re still talking about a Father’s Day wedding and an ugly-ass and unironed costume dress?

Come on, Sezzy! Surely you’re due to tell us how you haven’t worked out in a bajilion months, or tell us you’re launching your next controversial moneygrab? Surely Beth or Ellie have done something else for you to badly copy…

Or maybe you’re just leaning into your latest personality trait - layabout housewife who is neither a decent housekeeper nor wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair, last year they were controversial with their Father’s Day post, with “used to be Dads”

I also think Sarah wrote up her Mothers Day post on Kurt’s IG.
Omg the “used to be Dads” comment- now that is a blast from the past. I can’t believe he wrote that

Reactions: 19
On Kurts sisters page you can see their family got together yesterday (assuming after wedding) to celebrate Kurt’s nieces birthday. No Sarah in sight

• Wow
Reactions: 28
They'll probably split eventually but I feel like it would be when Sarah finds someone else. I can't see Kurt walking away. His time to do that was back before Sarah's family coerced him into the church and they both found Jesus and saved their marriage. He's alluded on the podcast that marriage vows are forever and, despite how bad things might get, you just find a way through it. Sarah has treated him like tit for years and he's just looked the other way. It would have to be something pretty big to make him walk now.

They're definitely heading into a loveless future though, where they're only together because of the kids and their joint businesses and just end up totally resenting each other.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen them show any ounce of affection or love towards each other haha. They are soooooo just co parenting roommates. I use co-parenting every lightly because let’s face it, Sarah doesn’t parent lol

Reactions: 32
Wow, she's really hustling for those Sunee subs. Now it's 20% off for three months to celebrate spring (which started 5 days ago but whatever). Love that for those who subbed during August for the competition, who will still be locked in for two more months during spring at full price.

Reactions: 29
Wow, she's really hustling for those Sunee subs. Now it's 20% off for three months to celebrate spring (which started 5 days ago but whatever). Love that for those who subbed during August for the competition, who will still be locked in for two more months during spring at full price.
Well, that’s according to the meteorological seasonal system. But there’s also the astronomical season convention.
Sunnee us obviously following the Stevensonian Tilsian calendar according to which spring starts a week later (Tilsian week).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mmm, not sure about this. It’s a bit of a Hallmark holiday and reception venues can sometimes have waiting lists for years. People get married on NYE and other significant dates. On topic,I have no issue with Sarah wearing the same dress, I don’t have many formal options and not everyone does. That said, the dress is so unflattering and drowns her frame.
I mean is it really surprising that’s she’s wearing that dress again? She’s a self proclaimed tight arse with zero fashion sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bangs aren't low maintenance, with her "naturally curly" hair she's gunna have to straighten them everyday so she's gunna fry them off, and they're definitely too short to scrape back in a bun.
Screenshot_20220905-115133_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That fringe is a recipe for disaster 😂 She's got thin, thinning hair and is a self proclaimed grub with no time on her hands. That's going to be slicked back with sweat gel and pins in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bangs aren't low maintenance, with her "naturally curly" hair she's gunna have to straighten them everyday so she's gunna fry them off, and they're definitely too short to scrape back in a bun.
View attachment 1555565
Completely agree with you. Looking forward to seeing how she goes styling them everyday.

I have to ask- why do you follow her? You know you can see all her content if you search her handle in the search bar. Then you’re not adding to her follower numbers.

Reactions: 25
I Love the bangs…..Mainly the content it will give us when it isn’t a posed photo. No way that will be scraped into a bun……bring it on. Live video next please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1555565
This photo is weird to me… all the comments are talking about how awesome she looks and how well it suits her… but you can’t even see her face? 😂

• Haha
I Love the bangs…..Mainly the content it will give us when it isn’t a posed photo. No way that will be scraped into a bun……bring it on. Live video next please 😂
Haha im also quietly cackling in glee at how hilariously annoyed shes going to get at them. Bangs are so not low maintenance and grubby gal is going to get so over styling them 😂😂

Also is there any tea on why she stopped going to Edwards and co??

Reactions: 20
On Kurts sisters page you can see their family got together yesterday (assuming after wedding) to celebrate Kurt’s nieces birthday. No Sarah in sight
I domt know why I'm so invested in this but I reallyyy want the tea on the family situation. At least she still allows Kurt and fox to visit I guess...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1555565
Have to give her to, her hairlined line is fkd at least she's trying cover it someway. 😂

I have to give to her, the bangs do look alright, her hair line is fkd, at least she's doing something to make it a bit better, hopefully this inspires her to stop sliking her back, but we'll probably never stop hearing her whinging about how hard they are to style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When planning my own wedding I did a quick google to make sure that it didn’t fall on any holidays or important dates and actually had to change it to a few days later because of something falling on our original date. I just don’t think it’s that hard. But hey this is literally just my opinion, I don’t care if anyone agrees or not. I just use tattle sometimes to voice my opinions because I feel awkward af talking about influencers to real friends of mine or my husband 😅
Literally ANY day could have significant meaning to people though? Their own anniversary, kids birthday, general holidays, anniversary of a parents death, major sporting events, etc etc. you aren’t going to please everyone regardless of if you do a google to see if it clashes.

I can’t see her page but is Kurt present in these photos? I would assume if they’re at a wedding it goes until quite late. They might leave early due to the kids but not early enough for another kids birthday surely?

Reactions: 12
Remember the two times she made whole videos about doing the curly girl method but it was the only two times she’s ever actually done it and bought multiple new products to never wear? And she went on and on about “getting my hair thick before my wedding” but it never eventuated because she has altogether about 10 strands of hair clinging on for dear life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.