Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s a witch. She’s posted this story saying how ugly her robe is. It’s the robe Kurt got her for her first Mother’s Day. Also Sarah you LOVED it at the time. Double also, your whole house is bleeping pink, you can’t say it’s ugly because it’s pink when that’s your whole aesthetic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Idk just a thought about waking up on your 30th. Instead of whining about your robe when you own “multiple” others…..maybe reflect on how lucky and GRATEFUL you are to have what you have. Two HEALTHY kids (because as far as I can tell malakai is doing fine), financial stability, a roof over your head, a husband who is a great dad, the opportunity to travel whenever you like, access to health care and other resources.

this may seem petty but as a single mother barely scraping by in subsidized housing I still realize I’m a lot better off than a lot of people and try and reflect on all that I have been blessed with. Talk about fucked up mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
1. Put your leg away.
Screenshot_20220829-231430_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220829-231242_Instagram.jpg

2. Thanks for telling us you sleep naked, Kurt's not there though so don't pretend you get any action. Also why mention dirty thirty?
Screenshot_20220829-231333_Instagram.jpg

3. Didn't she release a whole line of Barbie pink pjs? And hasn't she released pink active wear too?
Screenshot_20220829-231500_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The more she tries to convince herself she’s cool with being 30, the more she looks like a desperate and over the hill housewife with way too much time in her hands. Oh wait-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thread title #62 Dirty thirty, flailing and conniving. Watch Foxy’s cooking channel because I’m not thriving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
#30YearOldMother
And just like that, Sarah has found her new personality. I guarantee we're never going to hear the end of this one.
Screenshot_20220830-082148_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I can't think of a person on the planet for whom "Dirty" 30 is less relevant. She's prudish, priggish and boring AF. I can't picture her going out for a bacchanalian night on the town to ring in her 30s. Has she ever even BEEN to a bar or stayed out past 9pm? Like come on, she can't be serious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The more she tries to convince herself she’s cool with being 30, the more she looks like a desperate and over the hill housewife with way too much time in her hands. Oh wait-
Yes! I’m blocked so I can only see what people post here but based on the closed captions I can see (especially the one about needing to be more stylish now that she’s 30) she is really freaking out about the big 3-0.

I’m 31 and when I turned 30 I didn’t change anything about myself or start putting weird arbitrary expectations on myself to act a certain way just because of my age. I’ve always had style and kept it contemporary so don’t need to change that. Do I get around in sweatpants a lot of the time too? Yes because I’m not going to bother getting dressed up for a grocery run no matter how old I am. There was nothing in my life I felt I needed to change when I turned 30 because everything felt good enough.

So Sarah, why don’t you feel good enough? You have everything you’ve ever said you wanted - what isn’t good enough about that for you? Because you’re not as “shredded” as you were 7 years ago? GET A THERAPIST. Yikes.

No longer using (AKA promoting for $$$) the Tropeka MCT oil? Also come to think of it, I haven’t seen her using tropeka products (that aren’t her own) that much recently… have they finally dropped her?
Lol but what about the mould free Tropeka coffee?? Surely they still use that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She was probably expecting a big fan fare when she woke up and everyone was still asleep. Love that for her 😂 that’s what happens when you control the food/cooking in the house. No one would dare cook breakfast for you in case they get attacked for adding fat, sugar or taste..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Going with the dirty 30 narrative now. 🤢 Pretty sick thought of her sleeping naked with her whole family in bed with her every night. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Going with the dirty 30 narrative now. 🤢 Pretty sick thought of her sleeping naked with her whole family in bed with her every night. 🤢
Wouldnt she be leaking all over the place with those milky titties too? I couldn’t not wear a bra for a year because I would leak randomly. Pain in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you want to be a stylish 30 yr old, I recommend hiring someone to help with your style, or buy your own clothes so you get a sense of what you like, rather than doing sponsored content, trying to fit in with 18yr olds…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If you want to be a stylish 30 yr old, I recommend hiring someone to help with your style, or buy your own clothes so you get a sense of what you like, rather than doing sponsored content, trying to fit in with 18yr olds…
I recommend giving up and calling it a day!!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"time for some birthday boxing"

the duck is this chick on? everything that comes out of her mouth sounds ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.