Sarahs Day #61 I’m “giving away” a trip and money. You just have to subscribe to my flop of an app, Sunee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ironic how in her recent stories we see a brief flash of Abby in the background as though she's subtly showing people that they got her back. Makes me so sad she didn't even bother to comment on it though. Shows how much they really care about her. There are some sick people out there and they're very lucky the people who found Abby were nice enough to try reunite her with her owners. I don't know what it's like in Aus, but here in New Zealand we have a big problem with dogs that are wandering getting stolen by dog fighting groups. She is so, SO lucky that didn't happen to Abby, yet she doesn't seem to care. Not even a public thank you to the people who found her. Nothing. Makes me sick. It also makes me wonder just how often this happens, because clearly it hasn't shaken her that much. How often does she realise she hasn't seen or heard from Abby in hours, then realise she's missing? Or does Abby just freely come and go as she pleases so that they don't have to have her under their feet in the house?

As someone with a dog, my heart breaks for Abby. She is obviously a "doodle" crossbred, I can't remember which she is exactly but probably a Labradoodle. Both Poodles and Labs are high energy dogs who require lots of physical and mental stimulation each day, yet we never see Abby getting any of these things. Both Poodles and Labs are retrieving breeds, bred to run and work all day, so it's not hard to see why Abby would run away to find entertainment elsewhere. Occasionally we see Sarah walking her, but a walk around the block isn't really enough to satisfy this kind of dog. We never see her training or playing with Abby. They don't even make any effort to take her on holidays with them, not even on their "traditional" Sunday road trips down the coast Sarah was harping on about a few weeks ago. Abby barely gets out of their neighbourhood. Of course, individual dogs can be less driven than the breed as a whole, but every time I see Abby on Sarah's account I just can't help but think she looks sad and bored.

It's almost like how Sarah used to go on about how she was "made to be mum", and yet now she's a mum she complains about it all the time. Once she was obsessed with the idea of a dog, but now she's got her dog she's not interested because it's more work than she thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was gonna say, what is with her constantly needing to label her children as high energy when neither of them seem particularly high energy? Boys aren’t automatically high energy just because they’re boys Sarah!
Especially when she explicitly says M is a chill baby. WHICH ONE IS IT???

And, I called it with her list of excuses why shes busy.
It's time for a new excuse Sarah. And some new content.
Youre getting painfully boring.

Reactions: 28
So where do we reckon Sarah is making her most money from for daily living?! As she clearly makes no effort in vlogs to get adsense revenue and is non existent on socials unless she has something to sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Malakai is already just staring into the phone every time she stories with him in her arms.
I worry for these kids. So much.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
So where do we reckon Sarah is making her most money from for daily living?! As she clearly makes no effort in vlogs to get adsense revenue and is non existent on socials unless she has something to sell.
If she hasn’t invested into safe, boring and returns-90%-guaranteed stocks or government bonds the majority of her wealth to live off the returns for her daily life (only unlocking large amounts of cash for big purchases like the house of the ugly warehouse), then she’s not “playing dumb but secretly shrewd” but actually dumber than dogshit. It’s that’s not the case, hi Sarah hire me as your financial advisor.

Now how she made it: big amount of YouTube views back in the day when she actually posted at least once a week, residual views from those early vids, those WF “collabs”.
I think we really can’t underestimate how much cash you get at once when suddenly going big on YouTube and having a big catalogue that new fans can go through.

Reactions: 16
It's ironic how in her recent stories we see a brief flash of Abby in the background as though she's subtly showing people that they got her back. Makes me so sad she didn't even bother to comment on it though. Shows how much they really care about her. There are some sick people out there and they're very lucky the people who found Abby were nice enough to try reunite her with her owners. I don't know what it's like in Aus, but here in New Zealand we have a big problem with dogs that are wandering getting stolen by dog fighting groups. She is so, SO lucky that didn't happen to Abby, yet she doesn't seem to care. Not even a public thank you to the people who found her. Nothing. Makes me sick. It also makes me wonder just how often this happens, because clearly it hasn't shaken her that much. How often does she realise she hasn't seen or heard from Abby in hours, then realise she's missing? Or does Abby just freely come and go as she pleases so that they don't have to have her under their feet in the house?

As someone with a dog, my heart breaks for Abby. She is obviously a "doodle" crossbred, I can't remember which she is exactly but probably a Labradoodle. Both Poodles and Labs are high energy dogs who require lots of physical and mental stimulation each day, yet we never see Abby getting any of these things. Both Poodles and Labs are retrieving breeds, bred to run and work all day, so it's not hard to see why Abby would run away to find entertainment elsewhere. Occasionally we see Sarah walking her, but a walk around the block isn't really enough to satisfy this kind of dog. We never see her training or playing with Abby. They don't even make any effort to take her on holidays with them, not even on their "traditional" Sunday road trips down the coast Sarah was harping on about a few weeks ago. Abby barely gets out of their neighbourhood. Of course, individual dogs can be less driven than the breed as a whole, but every time I see Abby on Sarah's account I just can't help but think she looks sad and bored.

It's almost like how Sarah used to go on about how she was "made to be mum", and yet now she's a mum she complains about it all the time. Once she was obsessed with the idea of a dog, but now she's got her dog she's not interested because it's more work than she thought.
Don’t people regularly comment that they have a dog walker? I assume (hope) that they pay people to exercise Abby and look after her becasue Sarah can’t be bothered.

She just got Abby for the looks, she thought she was a dog person but she’s really just a person who likes to be seen as a dog person: adventurous and all those adjectives she gets out of the dusty crate in her basement whenever she needs to describe her personality and holidays.

ETA: it makes sense, we don’t see Abby becasue she isn’t there.

Reactions: 25
Didn’t someone once say she makes 10K for a Tropeaka ad? She’d just have to do one a week and be set! Not to mention the new E-book & Sunee

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Nodi504 your excellent video exposing Sunee was never posted on the Red site. Now would be a good time to get it back up and circulating somehow, since shes flogging the giveaway and sunee subscriptions. Im not on Red so I cant post it myself, but could someone else who is do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually find it really triggering how much she is using MKT in her pics. It’s the way in which she holds him. He’s always held like this. Or just facing away from her in the carrier. I never see her lovingly hold him. This photo could have been so much nicer. Turn MKT around, place him on your hip. Like how most mothers naturally carry their children. I know we all know she uses him as a prop but this picture literally screams prop.
I feel like she does that to have him next to her stomach like "yo look at this GIANT baby i just birthed and how teeny my tummy is"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Especially when she explicitly says M is a chill baby. WHICH ONE IS IT???
Probably depends on whether she's looking for praise or pity that day.
"Look at this perfect child that I produced since I am superior to all of you. My life is so much better than yours." VS. "Look at how more difficult my children are than all of yours. My life is so much harder than yours."

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This week’s Sunee recipes are a MESS. The naming conventions they use sometimesremind me of people who are learning English as a second language. Not at all judging people who are multilingual, of course. Just find it odd that it seems like every member of their team are white, Australian-born people, so there isn’t really a logical explanation for the linguistic quirks we see in the Sunee marketing materials.

Example:
Chicken Herbed Parmi in “common English” would be Herbed Chicken Parmi

Tandoori & Mango Chicken Pizza would be Tandoori Chicken & Mango Pizza or Mango Tandoori Chicken Pizza (depending on whether mango is a topping or part of how the seasoned/marinaded the chicken)

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This week’s Sunee recipes are a MESS. The naming conventions they use sometimesremind me of people who are learning English as a second language. Not at all judging people who are multilingual, of course. Just find it odd that it seems like every member of their team are white, Australian-born people, so there isn’t really a logical explanation for the linguistic quirks we see in the Sunee marketing materials.

Example:
Chicken Herbed Parmi in “common English” would be Herbed Chicken Parmi

Tandoori & Mango Chicken Pizza would be Tandoori Chicken & Mango Pizza or Mango Tandoori Chicken Pizza (depending on whether mango is a topping or part of how the seasoned/marinaded the chicken)
I pointed this out in an earlier post: i dont think they know what tandoori actually is.
Just "tandoori" like theyve used it, means abscolutely nothing.

The one that sent me was "Launch To Mars" HAHAHAHAHAHA. idiots.

I feel like she does that to have him next to her stomach like "yo look at this GIANT baby i just birthed and how teeny my tummy is"
Yeah well baby is 5 months old. THEY GROW, Sarah, get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she still upload the promised weekly article to sunny? I know it was weekly when the app started and she changed the wording down the line and removed the work ‘weekly’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to watch that Sunee video again. You did such a great job Nodi, I absolutely love your sense of humour

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she still upload the promised weekly article to sunny? I know it was weekly when the app started and she changed the wording down the line and removed the work ‘weekly’
I just signed up to Keep It Cleaner to do the running program (which is great btw Laura Henshaw coaches you and she’s a bit too cheery lol but it’s fun) and the app is amazing. The quality of the content just blows Sunee out of the water

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The robe stories 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Imagine waking up on your 30th to then whinge to your 1m+ followers.
Humility and graciousness wouldn’t hurt! Truly!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.