Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1402846Just because I saw someone mention it a couple of pages back! Sarah's "biggest flex of her life" is that she has French heritage (LOL) in a recent healthcode podcast she said "I'm French, I'm from the Jersey islands". Firstly... It's the Channel Islands and Jersey one of the islands. Secondly, Jersey isn't in France... People from Jersey aren't French.

Being part French wouldn't be that exciting to start with but it's not even true 😂
So she's part.... Jersey? They're Independent from Britain right? What a bleeping moron. Why hasn't she 'researched' Jersey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#60: Le pineapple tres big, Pina Colab petite, ma cookbook est coming, le bogan version de Ellie’s.

(My apologies for my subpar French translation. Please forgive me and correct me.)

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Also does one say “I’m French” when they weren’t born there?
Were her parents born there?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
#60 I have Pilates, a cookbook, the gym and no time for me. Looks like it’s Pina Colab for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's a quarter French apparently... But actually a quarter 'Jersey', which she thinks is the same thing. So I'm guessing one of her grandparents was born in Jersey?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No she’s no more French than any of us. I hate how people say that when they haven’t even been to the country.
My parents and siblings are English but I was born in Australia after they emigrated here. I would never say Im English. I’m Australian. Ive never been to England.
She’s really reaching.Do they even have bogans in France?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe we'll learn more about the Stevensons' deep French heritage if Tahlia continues on to their "homeland" in the next two weeks of her Euro vacation...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she's part.... Jersey? They're Independent from Britain right? What a bleeping moron. Why hasn't she 'researched' Jersey
Hellooo, Brit here! This is so funny

It's kinda confusing because Jersey is part of the British Isles, it's a crown dependency which (I think) means it's governed by itself, like it had its own courts, licensed etc but the lieutenant of government is supposed to act for the Queen essentially.

They don't even speak French there really 😂 I'm gonna start saying I'm part French too cause I live kinda close to France right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Okay I don't know if I'm just mad but last night I laughed for nearly 10 mins over the pineapple. 🍍:ROFLMAO: I don't mean like a little chuckle, but full-out laughter that leaves your tummy aching :ROFLMAO:. Why? Just why? Why is it larger than the martini glass? Why is it so thicc? Why is it unpeeled/uncored? Why is the cocktail green? Why is it lumpy? Let's not forget Virgin Pina ~Collab~ . So many questions :ROFLMAO:

Can we please include this somewhere in the next thread title? This is unintentionally iconic.
I think the “collab” thing in the pina colada is meant for her collaboration (shilling) Tropeaka products. Just executed ridiculously.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
~ simple coastal walks ~

Get over yourself already Sarah, the way you characterise the most boring parts of your life is hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 1402846Just because I saw someone mention it a couple of pages back! Sarah's "biggest flex of her life" is that she has French heritage (LOL) in a recent healthcode podcast she said "I'm French, I'm from the Jersey islands". Firstly... It's the Channel Islands and Jersey one of the islands. Secondly, Jersey isn't in France... People from Jersey aren't French.

Being part French wouldn't be that exciting to start with but it's not even true 😂
Lol I’m from guernsey, born and raised. No one that I’ve ever talked to (including all my family) that live in guernsey/Jersey consider themselves French. Guernsey does have its own variation of French called guernsey patois but I’ve still never considered myself even a little French.

Reactions: 29
Sis probably came back with 1% French on her Ancestry DNA test and is now claiming it as her entire personality

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sis probably came back with 1% French on her Ancestry DNA test and is now claiming it as her entire personality
Nah, she'd be one of those who thinks they sell your DNA to frame you for crimes you didn't commit.

I love Ancestry and researching family trees. If my subscription included Aussie records I'd be tempted to research hers. As she's claiming a quarter French heritage then she's saying one grandparent is full blooded French. But she's also saying they're from Jersey so what she means is she has British ancestry like a lot of Australians.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah, she'd be one of those who thinks they sell your DNA to frame you for crimes you didn't commit.

I love Ancestry and researching family trees. If my subscription included Aussie records I'd be tempted to research hers. As she's claiming a quarter French heritage then she's saying one grandparent is full blooded French. But she's also saying they're from Jersey so what she means is she has British ancestry like a lot of Australians.
I assume it means because she’s a massive cow so she feels like she’s from jersey

I love how she’s made jersey the jersey islands a strange exotic French land 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#60 Giant pineapple slice (I don’t drink, that’s an ungodly vice), I’ve not had any ‘me time’ unless I’ve done gym and Pilates thrice

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.