Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her newest vlog and she's changed the lens on her camera. Super obvious, everything elongated on the sides, a lot of youtubers use this as it makes them look a lot thinner ie Dani Mansuttiā€™s old videos

• Wow
Reactions: 32
B4295F12-70E7-462E-A376-C30DFFAEA1E0.png

Is mallorythoughts a tattler? Massive props to her, her TikTokā€™s speaking out against Sarah are getting some traction and they are spot on.

Reactions: 42
Mally-moo is AWFUL.
Screenshot_20220701-105646_Instagram.jpg

So she chopped some fruit, blended some veg and cooked quinoa?
What about ACTUAL meal prep.
Don't pay yourself on the back for chopping a few strawberrys.
Screenshot_20220701-110045_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched her newest vlog and she's changed the lens on her camera. Super obvious, everything elongated on the sides, a lot of youtubers use this as it makes them look a lot thinner ie Dani Mansuttiā€™s old videos

Came here to say this too - the scene of her in the kitchen especially looks not like her at all.

Reactions: 8
Also she put ā€œa few days laterā€ and then asks Emily how long she has been staying there and she says 3 daysā€¦so it was the next day not a few days later, she had to make it seem like Kurt had been gone for a whole week though and Sarah has never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Reactions: 29
I agree that kids should not be content, but Kurtā€™s stories showing the boys were actually pretty cute. No coaching, no shots of ā€œmum and dad,ā€ no sneaky ads. Kurt is a turd. Truly. However, you can tell he has started to genuinely grow into being a father and is moving beyond the mindset that he canā€™t connect with an infant/baby. He probably missed the boys a good deal based on his excitement to see M rolling around and the genuine laughs when F brought over the stuffie to give to M.

I also noticed that it sounded like Sarah was gonna make a snarky comment after Kurt said M might be hungry. Iā€™m glad she didnā€™t. Maybe sheā€™ll start filtering herself a bit more for her audience and that will bleed over into less toxic behaviors in her day-to-day/off camera life.

Sarah has no maternal bone in her body, she's so awkward holding malakai and speaks in a condescending way to Focks.

The only positive I can give from the vlog was her actually allowing Focks to pour the ingredients into the bowl and use the scissors. The recipe is probably disgusting, the reason she wanted to bake is probably just for the vlog, but still Focks had the experience, could spend time with his mom doing something she enjoys and is developing his motor skills.

Faux is a cute kid naturally. But these cooking scenes that we are starting to be treated to more and more of are just off.

Also at the start of the vlog where he runs to the camera and says "Welcome to my challenge" (not sure if he mistook her 2 favourite words challenge and channel or if the subtitles did)

He is being so perfomative, being trained that way and if they try to run with this in making him his own channel I'll be disgusted.

Not much is more off putting then children been trained and monetised by their parents. It's like the 2022 version of toddlers and tiaras.

Reactions: 33
Sarah has no maternal bone in her body, she's so awkward holding malakai and speaks in a condescending way to Focks.

The only positive I can give from the vlog was her actually allowing Focks to pour the ingredients into the bowl and use the scissors. The recipe is probably disgusting, the reason she wanted to bake is probably just for the vlog, but still Focks had the experience, could spend time with his mom doing something she enjoys and is developing his motor skills.

"I told him we were vlogging to show daddy"

• Sick
Reactions: 20
"I told him we were vlogging to show daddy"
She tells him what to say and then you can see him look at her for approval/next thing to say. He is there to perform, and telling him that they are filming for daddy is once again so toxic. Can you imagine F watching that 15 years from now?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She tells him what to say and then you can see him look at her for approval/next thing to say. He is there to perform, and telling him that they are filming for daddy is once again so toxic. Can you imagine F watching that 15 years from now?
Sheā€™s priming him and the audience for his cooking channel. So transparent and so disgusting and harmful šŸ˜”

Anyone else catch in the vlog that Fox still has a bottle at nighttime in bed?
I donā€™t know about other parents but I would certainly not want my terrible parental mistakes and flaws out there for everyone to witness including my own friends and family and eventually for your own kids to watch that back when theyā€™re older?

Also I didnā€™t think it was strange for her sister or mum to stay over to help, itā€™s nice to have a solid support system but why do they have to sleep in bed with Focks? Why donā€™t they have a proper guestroom in their 5 bedroom house?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.