Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows a completely normal amount of food for 6 adults.. and there’s nothing sneaky about a meat pie

Work on your relationship/guilt around food or don’t but no need to post this to 1.2 million people if nothing else it’s just cringe
This whole “photo dump” is probably the most loaded, disordered photo dump I’ve ever come across. I love food too sarah but when I’m away with mates I don’t post pictures of the food and say “we love food” we just ….. sit and eat it? The fact she has to post that shows she’s trying to justify something.

The group photo. A body language expert would have a field day! How far apart they are standing, the actual physical blocks Sarah has to stop Kurt from coming near her - fox, her giant bag.

I know she has a bucket load of money, doesn’t do much work but I wouldn’t trade her life for one second. The fact that we can see all of this through her carefully selected photos - I can only imagine what it’s actually really like!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It must be killing Sarah not being the skinniest of her friend group. All those gross fake powered smoothies aren't doing Sarah any favours, Beth eats real nutritious foods.
This is the first thing I noticed too.

Mrs ‘i’M tHe xxxxs SmOlLeSt moSt SkiNnY BaBy bIRd’ is not the smallest in this pic, it would be eating her up inside 😂

Good thing she ‘loves food’.

Plus Beth is standing front on and not ‘Insta posed’ (no leg put forward or contorted torso). Sarah’s desperately trying to slant and pose and she’s still bigger.

For anyone else I’d feel bad that they’re so body obsessed that they feel compelled to pose like this, and have such a toxic mindset that they’re competing with they’re frenemy.

But for Sarah, I have not a single duck to give. I don’t care if she hurts herself at this point. Hopefully the young people she’s indoctrinating into her 90s diet mentality see this pic of stocky Sarah and ballerina Beth and flock to the latter.

Beth at least at least posts real food, and sells plans backed from qualified parties.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 17.28.22.png

I really appreciate the singleminded focus reginafortune4 has!
These comments have of course since be deleted. This was on the health code post for the latest excuse for a crappy episode titled "how enthusiastic are you?" where am and sarah's narcisissm and self involvement are obnoxiously on full display. what the content has to do with enthusiasm beats me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yes to all the Sarah having a thing for Brenton posts. She always flirts and acts extra around him, it's so obvious Kurt must see it. Maybe Brenton's the reason she's suddenly become super religious. She was trying to impress him, didn't work and now she's stuck pretending hence the performative posts.

Also, that Jack guy is renovating the warehouse. So their "friend" is just another person only in their orbit because they're being paid. Love that for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
A little off topic but over on R*ddit there's a post about the Health Code daily podcast Ep.154: How enthusiastic are you?. Someone recaps that Sarah says she hates when people post updates or pictures about their holidays and gave an example of how one of her bridesmaids did this about their recent trip to Italy and Sarah hated it.

Her bridesmaids were both sisters, Tanika, Madi and a random woman. Guess which one went to Italy? Yup, Tanika.

Tanika obviously saw through their fake friendship in the end and got out. If only the rest would wake up too.
why did She hate it?

Reactions: 2
Yes to all the Sarah having a thing for Brenton posts. She always flirts and acts extra around him, it's so obvious Kurt must see it. Maybe Brenton's the reason she's suddenly become super religious. She was trying to impress him, didn't work and now she's stuck pretending hence the performative posts.

Also, that Jack guy is renovating the warehouse. So their "friend" is just another person only in their orbit because they're being paid. Love that for them.
Hahahaha imagine if this were true and all her pretend religious stuff was for nothing because now brenton is married with a baby. And now she has to keep up the Christian holier than thou facade

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why did She hate it?
I’m assuming she hates anything that doesn’t involve her or revolve around her. She doesn’t seem to have an ability to care for others or show interest in other people’s lives. A textbook narcissist. If something doesn’t affect her or include her, then she doesn’t give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
why did She hate it?
In the podcast she says she doesn't care about what her friends have to say. She doesn't want to see dog/baby pics or hear about their holidays or new home (unless they're #reno) 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
why did She hate it?
Tbh I don't know as I haven't listened to the episode. I just saw she was specific about a bridesmaid who went to Italy and had to find out who she was talking about.

I imagine she finds it annoying, probably because it means she's not the center of attention in that moment. Anything that doesn't benefit her she doesn't want to know about. Probably why all her "friends" are either family, employees or hired contractors.

Reactions: 19
Exactly!! 👏🏽 and she was probably so fkn keen to get out of hospital asap because they had this holiday booked - NOT because she was worried about MachuPichu
Sorry not trying to derail the thread, but I reckon you’re right about this. I remember her saying tit in her stories while in hospital about wanting to get a farm and have chickens run around or some tit. I think she was being baity mcbaityfuckface.

So was she really annoyed that little Maxibon was in hospital cause it would potentially mean her weekend away with her crush would get canned? Is that why she was so manic when she got out?
#sarahwannabeparkes
3D62C9D3-F62E-4C84-A5A4-92217CE64BA0.jpeg
31EE3AAD-C7ED-4BF2-8BA9-9219E0F89C2C.jpeg
BB6FA143-59C0-47A6-A194-EB486247B410.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Why is she asking her followers what they like to do on the weekend? Like in the podcast she mentioned that she doesn’t care about her friends let alone strangers on the internet?!? Strange pivot

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.