Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little off topic but over on R*ddit there's a post about the Health Code daily podcast Ep.154: How enthusiastic are you?. Someone recaps that Sarah says she hates when people post updates or pictures about their holidays and gave an example of how one of her bridesmaids did this about their recent trip to Italy and Sarah hated it.

Her bridesmaids were both sisters, Tanika, Madi and a random woman. Guess which one went to Italy? Yup, Tanika.

Tanika obviously saw through their fake friendship in the end and got out. If only the rest would wake up too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Brenton’s just posted an Instagram story with Kurt tagging Holidays as their location.

I thought he was in Big Brother??

Can’t believe that Sarah and Kurt are away with their child who was in the hospital for 5 years. That child hasn’t been able to rest and get into a routine since he was born and he has been ill multiple times.

I. DONT. GET. IT

Reactions: 35
Wonder which one they are staying at.. so much disposable income! Also both come with babysitting services 😝
It’s the Mollymook one. The other doesn’t have a coffee cart which is what Beth posted a photo of.

“my kids are not content” but she uses a photo of 🦊 to explain her lack of presence on social media.
why does she feel the need to take a break now but not when Malakka is sick?

Reactions: 36
A dietitian calling her out. She doesn’t even realise how disordered her mindset is. I actually don’t have words. I’m furious. Can you imagine the damage she is doing to her followers who can’t seem to see that this is not normal? Ughhhh
Sissy standing like she’s tit herself 💀

Reactions: 10
Could she not have taken this break whilst her son was on the brink? What a load of bollocks

when I say break I mean a sm break, not another holiday 😭
My thoughts exactly!

She stories every single day that Malachai latte is in hospital and when he gets out she can’t update IG stories because it’s too much to talk about there. She’ll just have to do it on YouTube $$$$

Now that she knows it’s not a good call to go on holiday she wants to focus on family. She is insufferable and so manipulative with what she shows and doesn’t show

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
A little off topic but over on R*ddit there's a post about the Health Code daily podcast Ep.154: How enthusiastic are you?. Someone recaps that Sarah says she hates when people post updates or pictures about their holidays and gave an example of how one of her bridesmaids did this about their recent trip to Italy and Sarah hated it.

Her bridesmaids were both sisters, Tanika, Madi and a random woman. Guess which one went to Italy? Yup, Tanika.

Tanika obviously saw through their fake friendship in the end and got out. If only the rest would wake up too.
I read that and the thing that struck me the most, AGAIN, is Who in fucks name thought these two are worthy of a podcast contract with Spotify. Why are these 10 minuteprivate conversations on air for the general public. There is ZERO value in them. Its not like they're celebrities that people care to know any of these details about them. Moreover, everything sounds so manufactured and, like, straight up cultivated lies.

They think its scintillating content to be bitchy, and passive aggressively snarky on air, about nothing at all. Are they 16??? If we needed any more confirmation that she has no friends, this is it.

That she thought it was a good look to rant about how little she cares about literaly anyone or anything else in the world says SOOOO MUCH about her stunded emotional self. That she thought it was okay to declare how little she cares about literally ALL the things that constitute HER OWN EXISTENCE and all the content she ever puts out on the internet, says a TON about her peasized brain.

Em is a co-host now? These guys are in such a crappy bubble of their own making. They will never grow beyond the self obsessed, entitled, utterly disgusting low-lifes that they are.

Sissy standing like she’s tit herself 💀
Well she did say she was constipated, so maybe something was half way out.

She is insufferable and so manipulative with what she shows and doesn’t show
The manipulation and baiting aorund this kid, since he wasconceived, has been gut wrenching. What will it take to just cancel her???!?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m jUsT foCusinG oN my FaMilY anD FrienDS 🥰
She’s such a liar. She was ranting on Insta constantly when in hospital this week, and now she doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s gone on holiday because she doesn’t want any backlash for leaving days after her baby was discharged with breathing difficulties.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I can’t figure out whether she’s an idiot, completely negligent, arrogant or a complete liar. I know a bit of columns A, B, C and D however the closest hospital to Mollymook is at best a level 2/3 ED (the ED at the tiny suburban Sutho is even a 5) and your infant was just discharged from a tertiary childrens’ hospital after you “brought him back” to life, and the ambos were so overwhelmed two days ago where there were no ambulances in the entire shire whatsoever, let alone a tiny coastal town. If something went wrong with her son they would absolutely be completely effed. No ambos, no adequately resourced hospital for a sick child, nothing. You can’t call 000 and say “I’m Sarah’s Day don’t you know who I am” - can’t find you an ambo off there isn’t one there. It has absolutely floored me her blatant disregard for her son’s safety. I mean we knew it already, but honestly. In. Sane.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Wonder which one they are staying at.. so much disposable income! Also both come with babysitting services 😝
No please don’t. I live on the south coast and we don’t want her 🙅🏼‍♀️

I can’t figure out whether she’s an idiot, completely negligent, arrogant or a complete liar. I know a bit of columns A, B, C and D however the closest hospital to Mollymook is at best a level 2/3 ED (the ED at the tiny suburban Sutho is even a 5) and your infant was just discharged from a tertiary childrens’ hospital after you “brought him back” to life, and the ambos were so overwhelmed two days ago where there were no ambulances in the entire shire whatsoever, let alone a tiny coastal town. If something went wrong with her son they would absolutely be completely effed. No ambos, no adequately resourced hospital for a sick child, nothing. You can’t call 000 and say “I’m Sarah’s Day don’t you know who I am” - can’t find you an ambo off there isn’t one there. It has absolutely floored me her blatant disregard for her son’s safety. I mean we knew it already, but honestly. In. Sane.
Milton, the closest hospital to mollymook, doesn’t have a paeds dept. I know this because I live in Jervis Bay which is about halfway between Milton hospital and Nowra hospital and have been warned by doctors and ambos to head to nowra if I have issues with my daughter, even though I have family in Milton. She’d be transferred to nowra (around an hour drive from Milton) and let me tell you now she wouldn’t be getting a private room there 😂😂

There is also only ONE eambulance for the entire Bay and Basin area, so I imagine the same for Ulladulla/milton
(edited for clarity)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All of us speculating about whether she's just downright stupid, unhinged or plain old uncaring are giving her TOO MUCH credit by believing that her little 3-day drama at the hospital was entirely accurate and fully true to her display of it.

We know by now, in the days and events since, that it is highly likely there was nothing major wrong with Malakai. That she exaggerated the circumstances and baited it clearly so she can make another sit down chat about her son's non existent health issues and monetize it.

We have to remember she doesnt have much else going for her. We must remember that for someone who insists she doesnt want to use her kids for content (because that's the "right" thing to say) they're really ALL she's got. Not too many people, aside from the thousands of stans, are here for her disordered aproach to fitness, discontinued activewear, gritty powdery supplement-heavy food and the like. The only thing she has are her babies that she thinks are cute enough to be the stars of her channel.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE KID. HE DOESNT NEED TO BE NEAR A HOSPITAL.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So Kurt and Sarah have gone for a holiday with their kids. Both kids are asleep. They’re up playing board games. Is there a camera or baby monitor anywhere? Owlet sock requires phone app to be open. I can’t see anything? Do they not care that their kid “ nearly died? “

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Love that now we've found out she's on holiday she's gone from 'taking time for family" to promoting Brenton's crappy board game

• Sick
Reactions: 41
All of us speculating about whether she's just downright stupid, unhinged or plain old uncaring are giving her TOO MUCH credit by believing that her little 3-day drama at the hospital was entirely accurate and fully true to her display of it.

We know by now, in the days and events since, that it is highly likely

We know by now, in the days and events since, that it is highly likely there was nothing major wrong with Malakai. That she exaggerated the circumstances and baited it clearly so she can make another sit down chat about her son's non existent health issues and monetize it.

We have to remember she doesnt have much else going for her. We must remember that for someone who insists she doesnt want to use her kids for content (because that's the "right" thing to say) they're really ALL she's got. Not too many people, aside from the thousands of stans, are here for her disordered aproach to fitness, discontinued activewear, gritty powdery supplement-heavy food and the like. The only thing she has are her babies that she thinks are cute enough to be the stars of her channel.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE KID. HE DOESNT NEED TO BE NEAR A HOSPITAL.
Maybe the latest hospital stay was as much to benefit/treat Sarah's mental health as it was to sort out Minx's supposed health issues??🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.