Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure it matters but I just want to say something out of respect to our Drs and medical staff that have been thru hell this pandemic. When you are presented with a health issue in your pregnancy, a Dr will generally lay out what the scenario could look like if the Bub is born, what difficulties they may face. The reality. Then they’ll offer a range of steps forward, that includes the option of termination.

I’m not calling anyone a liar 😒 but that is how that type of appointment would go.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
um are they away for the weekend with makkapakka 👼???? beth posting they are away for weekend then posting pic of 👼!

edited for more info
Sez has rocks in her head
I have a son the same age and let me tell you, If I had gone through what she did in the last week I would not be leaving my suburb (or hospital) in case it happened again or until I had answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
um are they away for the weekend with makkapakka 👼???? beth posting they are away for weekend then posting pic of 👼!

edited for more info
This could explain why she is so quiet on her stories because she perceives backlash if her followers knew she was away days after her baby was released from hospital after almost dying. As if she would let this ‘inconvenience‘ ruin her holiday plans

• Heart
Reactions: 53
This could explain why she is so quiet on her stories because she perceives backlash if her followers knew she was away days after her baby was released from hospital after almost dying. As if she would let this ‘inconvenience‘ ruin her holiday plans
All the girlies who defended Sarah going to the gym because ‘everyone copes with stress differently’ I wonder what they have to say about Sarah going on ANOTHER holiday with her fresh out of hospital baby 😵💫
How can they possibly excuse her this time

• Heart
Reactions: 49
All the girlies who defended Sarah going to the gym because ‘everyone copes with stress differently’ I wonder what they have to say about Sarah going on ANOTHER holiday with her fresh out of hospital baby 😵💫
How can they possibly excuse her this time
I think Sarah needs to find new coping mechanisms, because going for a holiday every time her child is admitted to hospital is not therapeutic.
Please see a psychologist, you have a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and that in turn is having an effect on your followers and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So either
a) Malachai wasn't as sick as Sarah made him out to be
B) Sarah (and Kurt)are tit, irresponsible parents
Or
C) Both a and b

I'm going to lean towards C

Reactions: 67
Yeah he may have stopped breathing/gone blue but he absolutely didn't have his heart restarted (cause she just did some incorrect mouth to mouth, no compressions or mention of paddles from the ambo). She didn't revive him because he didn't die, and if he did get revived then she's even worse! Because she gave no shits! She only cared that she had no shits!
I wonder if there’s potential that he was blue due to being cold and Sarah not clothing him appropriately. It is very cold in Sydney at the moment!

Reactions: 14
So either
a) Malachai wasn't as sick as Sarah made him out to be
B) Sarah (and Kurt)are tit, irresponsible parents
Or
C) Both a and b

I'm going to lean towards C
I think we were right the other day in that they fortunately caught him in a SIDS position before it was too late.

Thus the incident was due to him being in a vulnerable position then they took him in the car too soon after. Rather then due to any sort of illness or as Sarah put it so lovingly in her prayer "deformity".

Despite saying that, this poor baby has NO chance of developing a routine. His life has been hospital, home, hospital, holiday, hospital and now another trip. (If they are away)

Reactions: 26
Selfish twats taking their supposedly sick baby she brought back to life 'cough' bullshit away on a weekend away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck! I was about to come here to post predicting she would be back at the gym within the week to get back in to her workouts but she is manically on her way to Pilates now!! Gotta work off the McDonald’s and the gurguly tum, who gives a tit about the baby who was turning blue for no discovered reason.

What a sickening human.
I’m just catching up so sorry if this has already been mentioned — but she’d been in hospital for “a week” aka 3 days, not seen Fox at all, and the first thing she does when she gets back is fucks off to Pilates 🥲 absolute trash. Poor kid

Reactions: 27
I’m just catching up so sorry if this has already been mentioned — but she’d been in hospital for “a week” aka 3 days, not seen Fox at all, and the first thing she does when she gets back is fucks off to Pilates 🥲 absolute trash. Poor kid
Yep her priorities are warped. You would think she would try to spend time with Fox, but no, she runs away to go and ‘live her life’

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.