Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1314707
You can tell this witch took her jumper off just for the picture by the way that it's lying on themoses basket.
We DONT need to see your restricting body Sarah. Put it away.
All I noticed was a) her house isn't actually that messy. Like pick up the 3 articles of clothing and it's fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ and b) that there's a camera mount on the travel cot in the doorway.

Also, the baby is fine. That's all I could get out of my connection. He's fine, but she's insufferable. :p
Really glad to hear Mal is ok. But that just makes it even more disgusting that she's deliberately witholding this so people will watch her vlog. Just tell everyone he's ok on IG and move on Sarah. Stop baiting the health of your children for money!

Reactions: 43
I dont think Scuzzy should retire, she just needs to go find what shes passionate about and do that. Kurt can advise her on this since he used to be a sad tradie and now hes a successful cheugy amateur over geared picture taker.
Lol im wondering if anyone remembers even half her bs.

Reactions: 8
sissy is STOKED with her ploppy bloom
VECNA ?!

This is a jump scare.

sissy is STOKED with her ploppy bloom
Double post, sorry.

BUT THE TEEEEEETTTTHHHH. I will never get over them. They’re disturbing.

I understand her natural teeth were big too, but they had natural shape and colour so they looked fine. I have a friend who has big straight teeth and she is a small girl and because they are natural they look completely fine and not like a LITERAL (I’m using the term correctly here) horse mouth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
All I noticed was a) her house isn't actually that messy. Like pick up the 3 articles of clothing and it's fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ and b) that there's a camera mount on the travel cot in the doorway.
LOL yeah because she's just using a fake messy house as a reason to take her top off and show off her ribs. This post wasnt about the house at all.

Good catch on the mount! What's the cot doing in the doorway to begin with? Awkward spot to have it, right?

Reactions: 23
Really glad to hear Mal is ok. But that just makes it even more disgusting that she's deliberately witholding this so people will watch her vlog. Just tell everyone he's ok on IG and move on Sarah. Stop baiting the health of your children for money!
This is the issue I'm struggling with. We know this is her pattern and yet, I am deeply disappointed and frustrated to watch her do this again.
Stop monetizing your private family issues, Scuzz.
I wish she had been pulled up for it by her family the first time she did it (which, iirc, was her grandmother's funeral). Perhaps it wouldn't have made this her default reaction to every major life event. A family crisis should never equal money. The priorities are so warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A32D8C0C-F13E-492E-8298-2CB8ADF57677.jpeg

I’m not sure that that’s the travel cot. It looks like a little table with a mic attached, maybe for podcasting. It’s still a weird location for it though

Reactions: 14
if she’s made enough to retire, SHE SHOULD! Literally all she does is complain about how busy she is and how messy her house is
she's in a hell of her own making because she doesn't want to work but social media is her narc supply. She can't leave

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She won’t retire because she needs the attention.
Also, because being a influencer, even if that’s a problematic influencer, is her only personality trait.

She sees every bad comment and message she gets, she’s more on top of it then any influencer I know, we know this because a bad comment isn’t up for more than 15 minutes before she’s onto it. As we all speculate, she probably reads here. She’s fully aware she’s one of the most disliked influencers in Australia. But she doesn’t care. Because being an influencer is all she has (well in her mind anyway). Even though she bangs on about it, she’s lying when she says being a mum and a wife fulfills her, she needs her ego stroked. She needs to “one up” everyone in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1315249
I’m not sure that that’s the travel cot. It looks like a little table with a mic attached, maybe for podcasting. It’s still a weird location for it though
You might be right. Certainly looks more like a mic attached now the pic is zoomed in. I can't see her sporting a black table in her office house though and I doubt she's sacrificed a room for Kurt. Perhaps he's relagated to the mouldy garage and that's as far as the table has gotten 😂

Reactions: 7
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

I contacted my mate who's in her group and they told me that scuzz thinks she's the millennial version of Goop!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have not laughed so hard in such a long time! She'll be shilling candles that smell like her (ahem) soon #bossbabe #mifllyfe
How much is she in this 'group' I jsut can't imagine her with actual friends. Even Brenton and co only seem to be her friends cause of their church connection and events. She doesn't ever really talk about actual friends

Reactions: 21
She should never have mentioned Baby Ms condition on YouTube if she really cared about his privacy AT ALL. Like imagine a child comes up to him and says “doctors told your mom to abort you” before the poor kid even knows this himself.

I actually sometimes wonder if he even has a condition - like for doctors to recommend an abortion it would have to be like really severe, wouldn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I had a literal jump scare with that pic of her smiling. Imagine looking at that mug every damn day? Horror!

Cursor.jpg

Giving Body Bloom to your toddlah? Hell naw...

462020A8-874B-487A-AD0E-C9CDACE4A5A0_1_201_a.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She should never have mentioned Baby Ms condition on YouTube if she really cared about his privacy AT ALL. Like imagine a child comes up to him and says “doctors told your mom to abort you” before the poor kid even knows this himself.

I actually sometimes wonder if he even has a condition - like for doctors to recommend an abortion it would have to be like really severe, wouldn’t it?
If I'm remembering correctly, the doctor telling her to abort story was at one of her very early scans , was it not ? I originally thought the story was that there was an indicator that something may be wrong, but they wouldn't know more until the next scan.

I could totally be misremembering things - but I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor said something more along the lines that if the next scan pointed to a clearer indicator of X thing, that there would be the potential to discuss terminating the pregnancy. I can't see a doctor telling her to abort unless the baby would be incompatible with life and/or she was in danger.

I think the word was likely mentioned and she took that and ran with it, dramatic as she is.

Reactions: 36
If I'm remembering correctly, the doctor telling her to abort story was at one of her very early scans , was it not ? I originally thought the story was that there was an indicator that something may be wrong, but they wouldn't know more until the next scan.

I could totally be misremembering things - but I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor said something more along the lines that if the next scan pointed to a clearer indicator of X thing, that there would be the potential to discuss terminating the pregnancy. I can't see a doctor telling her to abort unless the baby would be incompatible with life and/or she was in danger.

I think the word was likely mentioned and she took that and ran with it, dramatic as she is.
true!

I also don’t think she really “brought baby M back”, as in his heart stopped beating. Don’t get me wrong, it’s shocking enough he turned blue but saying she revived him is over the top.

Reactions: 53
I had a literal jump scare with that pic of her smiling. Imagine looking at that mug every damn day? Horror!

View attachment 1316109

Giving Body Bloom to your toddlah? Hell naw...

View attachment 1316111
Her smile and teeth make her look insane, like that shark from Finding Nemo. And I wonder if she actually spoke with her doctor about feeding her toddler Body Bloom. I just don’t believe anything she says because she lies so much. She comes across as a pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
true!

I also don’t think she really “brought baby M back”, as in his heart stopped beating. Don’t get me wrong, it’s shocking enough he turned blue but saying she revived him is over the top.
Yeah he may have stopped breathing/gone blue but he absolutely didn't have his heart restarted (cause she just did some incorrect mouth to mouth, no compressions or mention of paddles from the ambo). She didn't revive him because he didn't die, and if he did get revived then she's even worse! Because she gave no shits! She only cared that she had no shits!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.