Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was up about 40 minutes ago for me but they’d turned off commenting which is disappointing cos yeah it seems like they’ll let others defend her but then they’ll criticise her
Pretty sure it’s all been deleted now. I’m actually so pissed they deleted both threads about Sarah. Why?!? No one was arguing.

Reactions: 22
The Sez's car stories, in photos.

This is the number of fries she ate at Maccas last night, hence the gurgly tummy and frantic need to burn off all those calories:
View attachment 1311839

The number of hours she spent with her crazy toddler this morning, after being away from him for 3-7 days (according to Sezzy time) before she dashed off to a pilates class. Yesssss, she has her own pilates room and a home gym but you just don't understand - she needs this class in order to poop!
View attachment 1311840

And finally, this is the number of times she baited an upcoming YT video where she'll tell the full story of Malarkey's latest health scare, whilst keeping private all the details of his genetic condition, and not using him for content.View attachment 1311841
This is so funny… but I think you are giving her too much credit here!! No way did she spend two hours with Focks this morning, she would go insane…. 2 seconds more like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Swallow people are more likely to be speech pathologists

Kids got reflux
Hence the blue lips the milk will flow up and his body protects his airway by closing it temporarily

The gluten and dairy thing she would have suggested everyone thinks it’s going to cure reflux but it does tit
We see the people who decide this and nothing you say will convince them otherwise so you just go along with it and say sure try it but you need to have a fat full diet to make up for it 🙄
The only thing that will help is gravity and time

Studies actually show the gluten protein is seen in minimal amounts in breastmilk and when it’s dairy it’s the cows milk protein and that destroys the gut
It’s very real but passes with age causes bloody mucousy stools and pain
Not reflux
Exactly this. Everyone on here has noticed that both her bubs seem to have reflux probably due in part to the bad latch and too spaced out feeds which cause the bubs to guzzle fast, but mainly due to a bubs gut that’s still developing.

Reflux and cmpa/cmpi are two separate things, although can make each other worse. A paed, gastro-paed and allergist can determine these conditions.

As for SD, if she thinks she reeaaallly has gut issues, then she can get a bloody scope done.
Also, ending up in hospital for stomach acid affecting your airways - it’s a real thing, have been in hospital for it myself.

Reactions: 19
“Kurt told me to workout for my gut health”

I literally laughed out loud. Wtf does this even mean? She is talking garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I swear, every single time Scuz gets posted about in the Outspoken group it gets promptly deleted.
Are the girls Sarah stand or something 😅🫣

Reactions: 18
“Kurt told me to workout for my gut health”

I literally laughed out loud. Wtf does this even mean? She is talking garbage.
could you imagine leaving your sick newborn (who just got out of hospital) at home and going out for Pilates in the name of ✨gUt hEaLtH✨, just because you went a couple of days without taking a tit?

• Angry
Reactions: 47
I am so sad for Fox
If I was to unexpectedly not see my kid for 5 days and as she said she knows that situation was traumatic for Fox I would be spending all my time with him, loving on him. Not rushing off to hot pilates.. why not go for a walk with him alone to get a hot chocolate and a play at the park? That’s what he needs right now. His mum.

(Also no shame obviously I also love breaks from my kids and am grateful for their strong relationships with other family members but in this specific scenario)

• Sad
Reactions: 51
A3F7A0FF-E695-43D9-AFD3-9FD7A1F13805.jpeg

ooh feel a bit of an itch right here. Quick CoLlAr boNe pOp. Havent done one in a while so

• Haha
Reactions: 47
BBAU BRENTON RECAP -
(I only watched this to give a recap - don’t ask me what else happens haha)

TLDR: All in all he probably got 2 minutes of screen time all up. If you saw the advertisements/Instagram clip introducing him you basically saw his entire appearance.

RECAP:
He walks in and they refer to him as tall, dark and handsome a lot. His hairline looks like it’s receding. Seems him being an asshole about Kurt’s is catching up to him.

He claims he dj’s for a band?? (I think, I couldn’t see who’s lips were moving but I assume it was him)
Claims he hasn’t seen the show / plays dumb about who big brother is. Nobody seems to care.

Brenton’s little clip -
- Refers to being from “Cronulla-fornia”
- Claims he’s charming and manipulative
- Lots of gross shirtless clips / him working out.

There’s a shot where he holds his hand up for a high five and they cut before it’s reciprocated- I hope it’s because nobody did.

In the “challenge” he tries to show off by holding his body weight with one finger and instead falls and looses said challenge. HA!

The host asked what kind of impression he has made on the house:
“I like to think I made a good impression, said hello to everyone, Johnson (another male contestant) slapped me on the ass, so that was pretty cute”

He claims eviction ceremony is full on / hard. They don’t show who he voted for.

THAT’S LITERALLY IT.
Why is he on big brother when his wife literally just had a baby?
Priorities...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
For what it’s worth - a BRUE is a Brief Resolved Unexplained Event and is sometimes referred to as a SIDS near miss. It’s terrifying. All investigations usually come back ‘normal’ (ECG, EEG, brain ultrasound). It not a very comforting ‘diagnosis’ given you don’t really know what caused the blue episode or whether it will happen again. It happened to my baby and I too bought an owlet smart sock to monitor bubs O2 levels otherwise my PTSD would have kept me from sleeping ever again! Given the ‘normal’ tests I suspect that’s what they will put it down to!
Watch though, she'll take him home and won't even get a monitor for him.

My sister's nuuuuborn makes cute squeaky noises when she's sleeping and they were on it within 2 weeks, diagnosed with a floppy laraynx (laryngomalacia) which she'll grow out but but they instantly got a vitals monitor and and camera for her when she's sleeping/napping so they have eyes on her 24/7.

And then there's Sarah, parading her sick baby around at birthday parties, beaches and zoo's, her baby going blue multiple times over multiple days and she's probs just going to do nothing once they're released and keep on ignoring red flags with his health because it gets in the way of her narcissism.

Reactions: 19
I noticed that she has not mentioned her crazy toddlah at all, nothing like "wow i missed focks while i was gone for a week" lolno, its "im going to burn off the 200 calorie bunless burger i had"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Did she just a say MakkaPakkas Doctors said it would be a good idea for her to give up gluten and dairy??

Why would they give a crap about her 💩?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I noticed that she has not mentioned her crazy toddlah at all, nothing like "wow i missed focks while i was gone for a week" lolno, its "im going to burn off the 200 calorie bunless burger i had"
lol. she has now... spy the new focks painting stories? nothing like "I've missed spending time with you" to a toddlaaaa than blaming him for being a kid & playing with paint ??

Reactions: 33
because she’s too busy trying to occupy him with something else so she can shoot an image for her real “love” the damn cookbook! Isn’t Kurt the photographer anyway?? Why wouldn’t he be doing the “shoots” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
does anyone get Freelee/Durian Rider vibes from Kurt/Sarah?
Hmm not really.. Durianrider was such a creep going on about 16 year olds. He flaunted Freelee as some kind of sex object, as he does any subsequent girlfriend. Freelee definitely had narcisist vibes, but she actually eats 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.