Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe they’ll all get the loss of taste version of covid. Can you imagine.

I think a breastfeeding mum builds antibodies to protect their baby from things like flu?
From what I’ve read yes covid 19 antibodies (which can be given by vaccination or in Sarah’s case by having an active infection) can and will pass through her milk to the baby

Reactions: 6

Kc9710

I feel like there probably is some medical issue affecting Malakai and I do hope he gets the treatment he needs.

Reactions: 5

prettylittleinfluencer

This is such classic Sex perfect timing, do you think she's been keeping this sympathy vlog for when she next caused a scandal?

Vlog recap -
Starts with THREE adverts, nice to know she's making 💰💰💰 of her kids not being content
Dramatic black screen with writing, brushes over the fact she took him to the fucking zoo when he was sick.
Sad music, how can she in good faith make this honestly it's gross.
- She was in such a "good fitness mindset" then Malakai ruined it. She doesn't want to be a pre-planned YouTuber 😂 that's just being professional Sarah.
- "Malakais been in hospital twice already" he was born in the hospital, you can't count that! She vlogged this to 'help others" 🙄
- she had a gut feeling of she should sit in the back but didn't, MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GONE TO THE FUCKING ZOO.
- She said she 'revived him' but she only have him 2 CPR breaths incorrectly 😂
- the nurses tried to be nice, Sarah was a bitch shocker
- why is she showing us the receipt for her coffee?
- films herself crying, maybe take care of your baby. "I want to go home", MAYBE WANT YOUR BABY TO BE BETTER.
- she's had most of his newborn life in this hospital?! Since when? He was there for ~4 days at the start, 3 now and like 3 in the middle? That's 2 weeks tops. He's 11 weeks old. AND HES BEEN ON 2 HOLIDAYS.
- how many times is she going to pretend she's a positive person. She's never fucking happy.
- she's always so awkward when she interacts with Fox I love It
- Malakai has rhinovirus again??? Since when??? So the reason he went blue is because he's sick and probably had blocked nose or lungs?? Did he just have a cold this whole fucking time??
- this vlog is so boring. I'm so bored of the acoustic music.
- she's back in that Balenciaga hoodie, it must fucking stink
- when she chats about the lollies her hair looks hilarious, she's got a clip in the wrong way round
View attachment 1324634
- i stopped listening for 5 mins, nothing seemed to happen.
- she mentions the owl thing, maybe a cheeky sponsor after all?
- he's fine. He definitely just had a cold rhinovirus
Do you mean he definitely caught the vid when he was born and is still suffering the effects of it because it can be deadly to babies?

B.Bop

Sarah’s Day #58 Kids not content, but performative parenting brings in the $

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Yes of course! I know my other one is currently most liked but I completely understand people wanting to throw in covid to the title so not picking it 😊 Nothing personal at all, it’s just whatever the group wants. If it’s something someone finds upsetting or if there’s something people find more relevant, then of course another title will be picked!
Legend. Thanks for understanding 💗

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but it’s also so dangerous to have a child that age still arms in in a zip up swaddle, especially with her not having the sides up on the cot and walking away from him

Yes I agree that the rail should be up but Kurt is there and hasn’t walked away? M is 11 weeks old and is in the correct swaddle.

annieray

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, I’ll be pretty annoyed if the next thread title has turning blue in it when my suggestion for this thread had turning blue in it and was the highest voted, but didn’t get used 😭🫣
It happens regularly, unfortunately…I remember when the titles were most votes wins 🤷‍♀️ But apparently you can just vito certain words now, like BLUE 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t follow SD anymore as she does my head in, and I haven’t for a while but I love following her lunacy via this thread. What is the connection to Brenton? Is he just one of K’s friends?

narcasaurus

Not at all, sorry I can't see the same patterns you do with her naming her kid, but at least you're paying attention to how she's been marketing herself from the very beginning. I wish more people would wisen up to that!
It's really interesting when you look at the background of how these people get to where they are. It's not all that different from modeling agencies and the supermodels of their times. It's just that with socials, it's direct contact between star and fan, so the moral compass of the star (more powerful) in the equation has to be pointing in the right direction so as not to abuse the fan (less powerful).
Unfortunately, the types of people drawn to this line of work often times have questionable ethics to begin with. When they get a devoted and emotionally invested following, they abuse their authority and scam to their heart's content; and without any regulations to monitor and contain them, the consequences can be dire (people have committed suicide as a result of online bullying on influencer pages).
Scuzz has already weaponized her stans and bullied people on her page, alongside running monetary scams, promoting dangerous medical practices (CIN protocol), plagiarizing concepts, and exploiting her children, but until Aus regulations catch up, these threads are the only thing holding her accountable.

This! (y)
A lot of it is her blocking people and deleting things but I'm sure someone else on her team also monitors comments. I can't believe this happened again. There have been scheduled posts running at the most inopportune times for ages now. It's not good branding for her or the companies she is promoting. They're so unprofessional in every way!
Yeah I hope the Aus regulations catch up soon. Maybe with a new gov we might get somewhere.

Sorry for my religious babble and will hop off the thread for the day after this, but I’m just wondering maybe her conservative protestant religious upbringing has shaped her way of thinking which she would bring to her work space? Coming from a conservative Protestant church myself, and then also being around people from similar churches and Protestant independent schools, we would find that we were all taught the same thing about the Bible being the perfect book in terms of numbers. What we also noticed is that the Bible is filled with themes, symbolism, allusion, and is very cryptic. So the churchy narcs around us that were holier than thou would also be very numbers focussed, cryptic, allusive, baity and so forth. Pappa Hellsong is a shocker when it comes to this stuff 🤬

For example of the belief of the Bible being the perfect numerical book we were taught:
• If you split it in half there’s the same amount of chapters on each side.
• Psalm 117 is the shortest and middle chapter, Psalm 119 is the longest chapter, and the middle verse is Psalm 118:8
• 666 = evil, 777 = pure + holy
What didn’t get taken into consideration was historical context, which I’m sure was always for a reason - money!

It’s just speculation by me from what I see in her posts. It seems like it could be happening on a subconscious level, but this chick is so messed up and disordered so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️