Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I flip flop between feeling sorry for him and then feeling like he's in it for the free ride. He just looks so tired and broken here. Just getting back from a holiday, hasn't woken up and she films him for content asking what he's forgotten. He's probably thinking they left something behind, some work thing he's forgotten. He doesn't look healthy, happy or even ok :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't think Kurt forgot per se, he just didn't realise the date. Sarah's choice of words was deliberate. If she had asked "What day / date is it today?" he'd have probably said their anniversary. But instead she asked "What have you forgotten?" which automatically caused confusion as he starts racking his brain for a chore/task/meeting/phone call etc that he's forgotten about. He was probably also trying to figure out why she was filming him and asking that question.
Which would also indicate that they have done nothing to celebrate, there has been nothing special of note to mark the occasion or it would have been his first response! No looking back over pictures, nothing from anyone else in the family/friends to celebrate.

It is just a very odd existence when everything looks and behaves like a business transaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
slices one loaf of “ancient grain sourdough” and thinks she’s seewww prepped for the week and such a BOss BaBE MilF domesTic GoddeSs 🫦🦩🦗🍞

• Haha
Reactions: 62
When she talked about Durt forgetting something, I thought she was referring to a helmet for 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
slices one loaf of “ancient grain sourdough” and thinks she’s seewww prepped for the week and such a BOss BaBE MilF domesTic GoddeSs 🫦🦩🦗🍞
A real BoSs bAbE MiLf dOmeSTic GoDdeSs would know that that dries the duck out of it. Should just slice as you need it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ordered groceries AND sliced a loaf of 2000 year old grain bread?

Well...

1651394438523.png

*audience hushes*

1651394481121.png

DJ SEZZY BOT TILSE STEVENSON!! For being THE most motherfucking ilfy, bitchiest, bossiest, non-babe in 2022! Come on up here, Sarah!

👏🎊👏🎊

P.S Why can I hear Larry Emdur's voice saying 'come on down'! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ordered groceries AND sliced a loaf of 2000 year old grain bread?

Well...

View attachment 1234193

*audience hushes*

View attachment 1234195

DJ SEZZY BOT TILSE STEVENSON!! For being THE most motherfucking ilfy, bitchiest, bossiest, non-babe in 2022! Come on up here, Sarah!

👏🎊👏🎊
She’s definitely hopped back on the gluten train and is riding full steam ahead!!! Maybe she’ll start making her own poopy bloom infused bread mix 💩 🍞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’ll start making her own poopy bloom infused bread mix 💩 🍞
Yuk - Could you imagine? :oops::LOL:
Knowing her, she'll unearth more ancient grains... Grains that are far superior to the biblical grains currently on-trend and turn them into a daily smoothie sprinkle/topping. Her bub must have had superpowers to have permanently fixed her non-existent celiac disease. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When it’s coming up to an important date, do you guys start asking friends and family about what the plans should be for that day? I feel like Sarah purposefully didn’t say anything in the lead up to their anniversary to test Kurt and make him feel bad when he ultimately forgot. With my wedding anniversary, a few weeks out I was like “omg exciting, what should we do for it??” My husband had no choice but to remember 😂 I feel like it’s pretty transparent why Sarah didn’t do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I know we dont see everything there is to their lives, we only see what they choose to show off, and even so, I have to say THESE TWO HAVE THE MOST BORING LIFE EVERRRR. If this is the content theyre picking and choosing to showcase, I'm assuming they think this is scintillating/worthy of interest/makes them look cool or whatever.

Imagine what their perception of themselves is 😂 😂 This year theyre really coming off raw and real -- BORING AS duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When it’s coming up to an important date, do you guys start asking friends and family about what the plans should be for that day? I feel like Sarah purposefully didn’t say anything in the lead up to their anniversary to test Kurt and make him feel bad when he ultimately forgot. With my wedding anniversary, a few weeks out I was like “omg exciting, what should we do for it??” My husband had no choice but to remember 😂 I feel like it’s pretty transparent why Sarah didn’t do the same.
Right?! My husband forgot a couple of years back, but we’ve been married nearly 15 years and we have two school aged children! We’re not newlyweds. And all I had to do was say “hey you forgot it’s our anniversary” in private and all was fine! I didn’t put it on social media or film him!

Reactions: 12
As performative as these two are its very strange to me that neither of them have made a post about a year's marriage.

I suppose they can't money off it 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s just pissed she didn’t get another obnoxious present…like a Balenciaga asswipe or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Happy First Anniversary love birds. Kurt, blink three times if you need help.
View attachment 1233989
Seriously, who forgets their first wedding anniversary? This has got to be staged. The Sez is really scraping the bottom of the content barrel with this one.
Omg! I know Kurt has his flaws but this picture has broken me! He looks beyond miserable! He looks sad, unhealthy and completely LIFELESS.

Kurt - please run. As someone who stayed in an unhealthy marriage for the sake of her kids, for far too long I can confidently say - it can be so much better! Life can be beautiful, and fun. Yes the stressors will always be there but you can find a partner who helps you navigate these stressors - not one who adds to your stress. Someone who loves you through all the stages of life - not someone who wants their “boyfriend” (aka just the body 🙄) back.

It’s so sad to see someone who was once so full of life - literally fade away. He is so young - if he keeps going at this rate I just don’t know how he will life a long, fulfilling life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Kurt made his bed IMO. And now he has to sleep in his toddler’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I knew a guy who forgot his 5th year wedding anniversary (2 kids in tow under 4), and his wife texted him on the day while he was at the office to say "happy anniversary". He was in an unhappy marriage AND he was having an affair behind her back. So he forgot because his mind was elsewhere.

just saying... *shrugs*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Which would also indicate that they have done nothing to celebrate, there has been nothing special of note to mark the occasion or it would have been his first response! No looking back over pictures, nothing from anyone else in the family/friends to celebrate.

It is just a very odd existence when everything looks and behaves like a business transaction.
I'm blocked on TikTok so haven't seen the full video, so unless he says something to the contrary, I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt for now and say he'd just lost track of the date in the moment he was put on the spot.

Even if he did forget, that doesn't explain why she's not acknowledged it either, aside from making a passive aggressive video to shame her husband to her followers. So I agree, they couldn't have talked about it at all, not even to reminisce about this time last year while on holiday. Are they so wrapped up in the hustle and where the next dollar comes from they've lost touch with the present and what actually matters? I'll take my happy 12 years of marriage (22 years together) over being a millionaire any day thank you.

On a side note, the one year wedding anniversary is paper. Perhaps Kurt could frame their marriage of convenience / business contract as a gift to Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On a side note, the one year wedding anniversary is paper. Perhaps Kurt could frame their marriage of convenience / business contract as a gift to Sarah.
[/QUOTE]
Or serve her with divorce papers...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.