Sarahs Day #54 No mat leave, I’m too controlling, exploit both kids, keep Sarahs Day Inc rolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you know she was just vibrating with content excitement when she woke up that morning. Kurt looks like he was barely awake, trying to drink his coffee and mentally prepare for the day. I think he just forgot what day it was, not that he forgot it was their anniversary. Also, it's their anniversary, where was her contribution? She obviously did not wake up and say anything special to him that morning.

Why must she buy more plants? What happened to the ones she had? That poor plant has no idea it's going home with a plant killer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is copying Indy Clinton’s (smaller Sydney influencer) content with the forgotten anniversary post. Indy posted a funny tiktok a couple of hours earlier today about her husband realising he forgotten their wedding anniversary. Weirdly Sarah follows Indy (I say weirdly because they are TOTAL opposites with life and parenting) so I am certain she drew inspiration and put Kurt on the spot for just not mentioning it first. Wasn’t their boujee resort trip for their anniversary anyway?
This reads as “so you copied my tiktok idea”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think he just forgot what day it was, not that he forgot it was their anniversary. Also, it's their anniversary, where was her contribution? She obviously did not wake up and say anything special to him that morning.
That’s the saddest part - Sarah genuinely perceives this day, and every day, is SaRaH’s DaY. In her own myopic brain this was about her getting a gift, attention, praise, etc. It was never about acknowledging love (what love), or a shared milestone. Any normal person would’ve approached their spouse saying ‘happy anniversary honey!’, and maybe give them a gift/card/hug…not ‘YoO fOrGeTtInG sOmEtHinG?!’.!

Way to push your brother husband one step closer to divorce.

And the thing with that (divorce) is, it’s not even a joke. They never show affection towards one another, not even verbal/emotional, as we all know some people aren’t into PDA. But when even their “besties” said they never saw them kiss other than on their wedding day, that’s sad.

Plus, since even their online highlight reel shows major detachment, disdain, and toxicity, it makes me wonder what their everyday relationship is like when the camera is off! There’s no reason to present your relationship as abusive and loveless if it’s not. And it goes against everything that Sarah wants to portray herself as.

Even years ago Kurt mentioned Sarah icing him out for multiple days at a time, was constantly noting how she was ‘grumpy today’ and trying to appease her. But even as recently as a few days ago, he mentioned how important it was to ‘approach everything [in his relationship] delicately’ (or something to that effect), when giving relationship advice (spare me) on their pisscast.

He’s definitely thought about leaving multiple times if he’s walking on eggshells as newlyweds, nearly broke up at least twice that we know of (once after Fox; once before the wedding), keeps getting sicker by the day, and looks closer to death than ever after a ‘holiday’ - where, btw, their biggest point of ‘reconnection’ (lol) was SetTiNg wElLnEsS gOaLs, aka Sarah telling Kurt he’s on his last chance to get the ‘ken doll body’ that she wants him to have, for her benefit.

We’re all seeing/saying it, but I guarantee he’s also thought/thinking about leaving.

In sum, Sarah trapped him but is also clinging on by the acrylic tips of her withered hands to hold on to Kurt…and it shows. Maybe it’s time you bought Kurt the Balenciaga asswipe, Sarah.

Kurt, remember all gifts are yours after the divorce. So cash in now, and let her know what she has to buy to keep you another month.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just come here to say.... She is so boring!!!!! I have only just started following her because of the outspoken podcast. She had just had MLK and it was interesting watching her shitshow and then coming here to read all the great comments from you very very funny people.
Now I am watching her put plants in a fuckin car. How is this content? I am going to film my shitshow of getting kids ready for school in the morning. It would be a lot more entertaining than her rubbish right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’ll probably make a post today about how she’s a chill girl and doesn’t need a fuss on their anniversary. Doesn’t enjoy going out to dinner and had a nice time buying plants instead . Such the pick me girl. 😂

Reactions: 30
Where's the vlog that was 'going to be up tomorrow or the next day' on Thursday or Friday? 😂 cue stories 'just got to (or had to) make a thumbnail and it's good to go'

Reactions: 16
Ew she is so nasty. This year my husband said to me “it’s our anniversary month” and I said “oh yea, at the end of the month, it’s a Tuesday right? Wanna do something the weekend before?” I just 10000% agree that she purposefully hasn’t said anything to him. Wanting him to forget. She never acknowledges any of the wonderful things he does as a partner: building her dream house, taking care of Fox, trying to at least help even when it’s not to her standard, hyping her up (I know he’s scum too I’m just saying she never ever shows appreciation for what he does for her). Like at least in some of their podcasts he’s praised Sarah for things. So now she has this seemingly hugeee fuckup to hold over him later (right now she’s laughing and acting chill). You can literally see in his face that he realizes this. He’s never doing enough in her eyes anyways so now he’s really got this hanging over him. Ughhh that’s gross. Couldn’t be me. How damn unhealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now I am watching her put plants in a fuckin car. How is this content?
I am deceased 😭😭😭😭
I echo this so much. She has been so painstakingly boring lately.I genuinely think nothing fun ever happens to them.
AndI say this not because i look to her for entertainment but because this is her job, sharing Sarah's DAY, it's what makes it possible to slip in the products and collabs. To create a story around it.
And she's got nothing lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Facebook is serving up content to challenge Sarah on the boring AF scale.
Screenshot_20220502-131444_Facebook.jpg

Edit to add: Do we think tit hit the fan yesterday after her POS post of Kurt?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
7 weeks postpartum... she has started her PROJECK COMEBACK. :(
These threads are going to fly through now

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.