Sarahs Day #53 Fox doesn’t want a bar of me, but at least vlogging his haircut will make me more money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched too… it’s a public holiday and little
mate is down for a nap (don’t judge 😂).

It’s a good lesson in just how manufactured social media content can be. There are endless clips of Fox being the perfect, loving, gentle, fascinated big brother. You would have nooooo idea that he’s been behaving badly around Makka Pakka (#bestnameever) and being the demon child Sarah has so heavily implied🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
It’s a good lesson in just how manufactured social media content can be. There are endless clips of Fox being the perfect, loving, gentle, fascinated big brother. You would have nooooo idea that he’s been behaving badly around Makka Pakka (#bestnameever) and being the demon child Sarah has so heavily implied🤷‍♀️
This is what I meant when I said up thread somewhere that she's too stupid to realise how much she exposes her own self. Tells her sissys one thing on instagram stories, complete with tiktok style histrionics and drama for relatability, and portrays something entirley different on youtube.

Her brand is a complete mess. But it works still because her audience is equally stupid and unquestioning.

Reactions: 38
I watched too… it’s a public holiday and little
mate is down for a nap (don’t judge 😂).

Yes, she was so fake through out. No eyerolling at all at focks. Yet, the same time she was filming all that, she was on her stories constantly complaining about focks being evil and asking for tissues, cant leave him with the baby etc.
It goes to show that youtube is her highlight reel and only if you see her instagram will you see the true train wreck that we know and hate.

Reactions: 36
The vlog had "Kurt edited this" vibe. Basic rundown:
-showed Fox being decently gentle to M despite Sarah's constant storying of him being the worst
-F calling her Sarah instead of Mum
-every single time she was in frame with F she kept pushing his hair back. Like, tie it up??
-refreshing to see the party bags weren't full of fruit & nut mix but actual kid lollies
-kids bday present was definitely last minute purchase
-Abby is cute always
-Sez forgets she forced her kid to have 2nd bday party full of paying strangers
-get to the 10min mark to see the fail attempt at baby wearing then next minute smashes through F's party.

End.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
'Shutup your dumb' 'your dumb' & that is exactly why focks talks like he does.
Also the whole vlog was around focks. He is her money maker because she is so damn boring. Also did anyones heart break when he asks for more presents to unwrap? Personally I do a few smaller presents and wrap everything (even batteries) over one (expensive) present.
Give the god damn child 2 or 3 toys from Kmart and let him upwrapped them isn't that the joy we get to witness being parents?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Not me thinking she was going to say she will donate the bed head
Wishful thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way they are teasing/monetising off Fox’s haircut is actually astounding! These people never cease to amaze me with the lengths they go to to ensure people view their content.

Reactions: 18
Gosh I actually felt sorry for fox opening his present.. you would think that they would have pre set it up or something so that it was already in his case etc. but I mean honestly, maybe just get your child actual age appropriate presents like cars, trucks etc. he looked thoroughly disappointed. And the fact that they hadn’t even wrapped it until just before giving it to him, I mean I know they had a lot going on. But come on, I dunno. It just frustrates me the way they do things.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Gosh I actually felt sorry for fox opening his present.. you would think that they would have pre set it up or something so that it was already in his case etc. but I mean honestly, maybe just get your child actual age appropriate presents like cars, trucks etc. he looked thoroughly disappointed. And the fact that they hadn’t even wrapped it until just before giving it to him, I mean I know they had a lot going on. But come on, I dunno. It just frustrates me the way they do things.
I agree, he was so flat when he opened the box. He is 3, he doesn't get a thrill out of opening a white electronic box.

Charging it, putting some of his games and putting it in its case should have happened so he understood right away.

Or just give him some trucks and some balls...really that's what should have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Skimmed through and checked out early because it was like pulling teeth. Take note Sarah, monotony and entitlement makes for the least appealing content.

In sum:

Focks is getting bratty - but even bratty kids should get more than 2 gifts, or at least a card, on their birthday.

Sarah can’t hold, can’t feed, can’t allow baby to breathe.

In one breath Sarah says Malcom is immunocompromised but she’s taking him to a party anyway and look at her outfit of the day. Wtf are these priorities.

SNORE
1CCE78E2-C1C2-4CCA-9372-5DD87E03D4D4.jpeg
CCCE1201-C619-4B3E-9938-B1AE5C6A1093.jpeg
F6593E7E-797F-49C1-AFDE-8DC49D2E20A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Why must she insist on wearing clothes that are 10 times too big on her?!🤦🏼 You look ridiculous Sarah! Also note Abbies death stare 😂 she's saying "witch I'm a part of the family too".
IMG_20220418_154921.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I may have missed something I watched her full vlog in 60 seconds max……

Did they forget to be sick in the vlog? Wasn’t this filmed during the time she kept saying she was unwell? Nothing wrong with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I may have missed something I watched her full vlog in 60 seconds max……

Did they forget to be sick in the vlog? Wasn’t this filmed during the time she kept saying she was unwell? Nothing wrong with them.
Now you mention it, your right. I didn’t once think about them being sick because they all looked and sounded fine.

Reactions: 19
No no, I definitely meant Beth 😅

Sarahs friend who had the type of birth Sarah dreams of 🤪 if you go back to the last thread or two you will see us discuss it ❤
I think they meant like “Sarah, is that you?” 😂

Not me thinking she was going to say she will donate the bed head
Wishful thinking
Same! I thought she was going to say she had been going through all her clothes and stuff to find stuff to donate (which would be bare minimum considering how rich she is), but no no no, she did less than that

Reactions: 14
Just posting to show off my new photo - thanks to Sezzy’s mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's my points:
- huge emphasis on the lolly bags and party food and eating m&ms and smartness. Sarah clearly wanting to show that she does let did eat some sugar but you could tell from the video it doesn't happen often.
-fox's present as others have said makes me sad. Get the kid some toys. Even Kurt said it was anti climactic and they had to try and hype it up for him. Also when they told him he had another present but it was just the case?
- really tried to emphasise that there were kids in attendance at the party and I did lol at the last of names together that scream the same bogan try to be trendy unique vibe as the name fox.
-saw Sarah applying make up longer than you actually saw fox's party
- Sarah mentioned she was keeping macaroni in the carrier to protect him even though she wore him in it incredibly dangerously
- Sarah asked fox to say thanks for the party to the event organisers and he looked straight into the camera. This kid has sadly been brought up to just perform for the camera.

Fox was very cute but the vlog made me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Skipped mostly everything. Wanted to see what foxes party was like but looks like it was as bizarre as Instagram showed. Just a backdrop and the rest of the room was absolutely bare. Such a strange party for a 3 yr old.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.